• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Spurs are a genuinely good side so I'd be very happy with a win against them. Having said that, I don't think they're as good as last season. They've traded precision for mobility and muscle in midfield. Thats not necessarliy a regression in the long run but so far Spurs haven't really been that impressive to me.

Arnie

Spurs are a genuinely good side so I'd be very happy with a win against them. Having said that, I don't think they're as good as last season. They've traded precision for mobility and muscle in midfield. Thats not necessarliy a regression in the long run but so far Spurs haven't really been that impressive to me.

On the contrary it's an upgrade against sides that want to sit back and invite pressure. If United try to take hold of the game though they might have problems. Saying that...

Unitedmidfield.gif

Yen

0141502303_frt_wmd_001.jpg

She's some machine.

Kyoufu

As much as I think Tottenheim have the better midfield, they have the inferior manager, so my money is on Scumchester once again. :(

We need more players. After you left, we got a 0-0 draw, then a 1-1 draw where the opposition scored with a deflection in injury time to deny us promotion then got pasted 3-0 with some comedy defending from the AI.

Yeah, we do need more players. I would have gone mental if I was in that game with the last minute deflection!

dc89

Any confirmation?

Yup. BBC's Dan Roan, TalkSPORT, Sky Sports News.

Dan Roan Tweeted:

Blackburn boss Steve Kean "forced to resign" with immediate effect due to his position becoming "untenable", he said in a statement tonight

I think Dan Roan is the best journo to follow on Twitter if you want news really fast.

near

Gold Member
Being a better team = bullshit?

I think he's talking about some of the more unfortunate loses we've had against Utd in general. Most cases we deserved to lose though. I think we'll put out a solid performance against them tomorrow neglecting historical stats that is. lol :p

dc89

For reasons that I can't discuss on legal advice, it's with deep regret, given my hard work and service for the club for a number of years, that I have been forced to resign as manager of Blackburn Rovers FC with immediate effect, due to my position as team manager becoming untenable.

I wish to thank all the players and coaching staff for their great support and the majority of the fans, who now see their club heading towards an automatic promotion position back to the Premiership I wish the club all the very best for the future.

Kean's statement. Not on Blackburn's website yet.

rodvik

Kean's statement. Not on Blackburn's website yet.

"I wish to thank all the players and coaching staff for their great support and the majority of the fans, who now see their club heading towards an automatic promotion position back to the Premiership I wish the club all the very best for the future."

Third is automatic promotion?

Messi

Tried 3 shops all sold out of Fifa 13. GameStop has loads but I refuse to be skinned for €60 by them thiefs. Can't find FIFA to save my life :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom