• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson

Is that a boner-frown?

shoes-e1346069127623.jpg

Linius

I guess, personally I enjoy much more when I start around 3rd division so I don't have the money to make it all easy at first. I sell the majority of the old players, buy 1 or 2 young talents from the big teams and that's how I start.

In my last FIFA 12 career mode, I used Swindon Town. They had a very decent squad and in the first season I bought Nick Powell for the #10 spot in the 4-2-3-1 and later I started buying players like Weiser (RW, Bayern), Abel Hernández (DC, Palermo), etc.

And I signed a 4 stars scout from Argentina and another 3 stars one from Africa. Like 4 players from the scouting made it to the starting lineup when I started playing in the Premier League.

Well done then. I must admit I don't know that much about young talented players, so I would hopelessly fail in doing that :p

I played a pre season friendly in my FIFA 13 carreer against Swindon btw.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I cant play by myself. It's so boring. Also, offline multiplayer > online multiplayer

yurp so smooth.

My buddy is a real madrid fan so we play non stop clasicos for like 3 hours.

I was getting absolutely shit on in UT earlier. My team is gold too but I guess this shit is like an rpg and I have to get trianers, physios and all that crap.

I was like fuck it back to Barca

near

Gold Member
They have to appoint someone proven. Why would they get Sherwood?

Surely you can answer that question.

Sorry if that sounds patronising.

Not following :p

edit: unless you mean Shearer.

Tim Sherwood won them the title as captain in 95', I guess they use to love him. He's also been doing a fantastic job at WHL, so if Rovers' are willing to trust him, in that regard he's proven. Am I right Bale?

Tim Sherwood won them the title as captain in 95', I guess they use to love him. He's also been doing a fantastic job at WHL, so if Rovers' are willing to trust him, in that regard he's proven. Am I right Bale?

Yeah that's it. A guy with a lot potential of and someone who understands where Blackburn Rovers should be as a club.

dc89

No but he said he wouldn't pay to go to Ewood whilst Kean was there

Harry Redknapp is at a hotel around the corner from Ewood

he was there last week as well though its where he stays when he goes on MOTD lol

At least he can go watch them now then.

---

Am I late in saying "WTF has Nani done?"

Clegg

You know what?

Nani can get fucked. I think he has all the ability to be a brilliant player but he doesn't listen to his coaches and has as many shit games as good ones.

If he's going to start fights with teammates then he should be shown the door. United would have better luck if they went for a winger with a lot of potential instead.

D_prOdigy

You know what?

Nani can get fucked. I think he has all the ability to be a brilliant player but he doesn't listen to his coaches and has as many shit games as good ones.

If he's going to start fights with teammates then he should be shown the door. United would have better luck if they went for a winger with a lot of potential instead.

Can we have a future without wingers?

I think the 4-3-3 midfield of Anderson-Cleverley-Fletcher against Newcastle was one of the only two occasions we've looked any good this whole season - the only other being the 4-4-2 at home against Wigan...

If Nani is leaving? Where is he heading and for how much? Will he stay in the Premier League? Or will he leave for La Liga? Those are really the only two league I could see him going.

dc89

The footballing authority that is my girlfriend is not impressed with the player likeliness in FIFA 13.

She asked me to show her Aguero, Silva and Kompany ( :S ) as they are "all hot". She wasn't that impressed with Silva and thought Aguero looked nothing like him. She thought Kompany was realistic though.

I showed her Tevez and she agreed that was a good capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom