• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
:'[

eYhLX.jpg

31329.jpg

near

Gold Member

:( this is sad. I remember the days when it was all about Pro, but I always use to say, if EA can get the gameplay right than it would be miles better than Pro. I guess the PES team helped them out by taking a step backwards. It's over for these PES this gen, perhaps next gen with the FOX engine they can take some leaps forwards, I'd welcome them with open arms.

Hixx

Just had a bash on FIFA with Meus, quite impressed with SAFC. McClean and Johnson will cause havoc against any fullbacks, Larsson is decent alongside Cattermole. Fletcher's not very good but O'Shea and Cuellar are very strong with a deep defensive line.

edit: Meus reckons I battered him but they were very even games imo. Both 1-1.

Interesting article by Raphael Honigstein on Kroos "the best player in Germany right now".

Kroos emerges as talk of Bayern Munich, challenging German stars

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...-kroos-bayern-munich/index.html#ixzz27msZs8tk

I really never liked Kroos, because his work rate and his whole attitude was very shit. He usually didn't gave a shit about what was happening in the match, but suddenly that changed this season... he's finally working. I guess Sammer is in big part responsible of that.
Read this earlier. Interesting article. Klinsman once again messing things up :lol

LFC-GAF - With Suso and Wisdom set to start tmrw you might be interested in something I wrote about you and your good young players

pulga

Banned
I've never even touched a manager mode in FIFA. Can't stand playing by myself, I'd rather play a real single player game.

dc89

Gary Cook has taken up a role for the UFC.

Him and Dana working together :lol

Gary was bang out of order with his emails about Onouha's mum.

But, he was very highly spoke of by people at City. He truly helped transform the entire infrastructure at the club. When people think about City and the owners spending it's the transfer fees which are in the forefront of the mind. But they spent millions and millions on transforming the infrastructure.

Mr Cook helped us transform from a big club, to a massive one.

But, he was very highly spoke of by people at City. He truly helped transform the enter infrastructure at the club. When people think about City and the owners spending it's the transfer fees which are in the forefront of the mins. But they spent millions and millions on transforming the infrastructure.

Subtle :p

Slizz

Lol I just shaved today too but regardless I've gotten that my entire life so I'm completely used to it. Should come in handy when I'm even older.

But, he was very highly spoke of by people at City. He truly helped transform the entire infrastructure at the club. When people think about City and the owners spending it's the transfer fees which are in the forefront of the mind. But they spent millions and millions on transforming the infrastructure.

:lololol

elsk

Banned
I've never even touched a manager mode in FIFA. Can't stand playing by myself, I'd rather play a real single player game.

Yeah, the single player modes in FIFA are still pure shit. I still like playing a game or two in career mode with a lower division side, that way you get to develop young players and make the team as you want.

But playing in career mode with Bayern, Manchester, Barcelona or any big side is pointless.

Considering putting my winnings on Tim Sherwood. Go big or go home...

Blackburn would be a risk for him though when you take the owners into account.

Linius

Yeah, the single player modes in FIFA are still pure shit. I still like playing a game or two in career mode with a lower division side, that way you get to develop young players and make the team as you want.

But playing in career mode with Bayern, Manchester, Barcelona or any big side is pointless.

I always start a carreer with Ajax to rank up to the top of the Europe. There's some fun in that.

Just started playing clubs, quite fun. But with only two real players on your team it's kind of lame :(

Considering putting my winnings on Tim Sherwood. Go big or go home...

Blackburn would be a risk for him though when you take the owners into account.

Wait for tips tomorrow morning around 10am. How much did you win tonight? I want to put something on our game. Cant decide between either Over or Under 2.5 goals. I'm leaning towards the former. May pick Chelsea to win

dc89

My GF is watching Gok Wan's new C4 show. Some dating show.

A blonde girl on here says she's a massive City fan. She said she watched all the games in full kit, shirt, shorts and socks.

:/

Lightning

Banned
I know. But he's going to move into management eventually. It's strange to see someone else beating the Tim Sherwood drum.
I think he could do better than Blackburn with a bit more patience. Premier League clubs who have decent ownership/chairmans will come up eventually. The Venky's cannot be trusted and it would be a shame for his future, which is bright, to be smeared by that regime.

elsk

Banned
I always start a carreer with Ajax to rank up to the top of the Europe. There's some fun in that.

I guess, personally I enjoy much more when I start around 3rd division so I don't have the money to make it all easy at first. I sell the majority of the old players, buy 1 or 2 young talents from the big teams and that's how I start.

In my last FIFA 12 career mode, I used Swindon Town. They had a very decent squad and in the first season I bought Nick Powell for the #10 spot in the 4-2-3-1 and later I started buying players like Weiser (RW, Bayern), Abel Hernández (DC, Palermo), etc.

And I signed a 4 stars scout from Argentina and another 3 stars one from Africa. Like 4 players from the scouting made it to the starting lineup when I started playing in the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom