• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

MEDICAL FOOTIE GAF HALP (DONT CLICK NSFW)

ok, SO my ass has been bothering me since I did a number 2 in work earlier today. I have been walking like a cowboy, they have some pretty shitty toilet roll in there, but I needed to go, I usually wouldnt. I get home and take a 2nd number 2 and now I see blood. What are my options here?

Am I about to bleed out as I sleep?

AFER DARK

edit: FUCK WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE TOP OF THE BLOODY PAGE.

Arnie

Tmrw I want to see:

- Suso

ok, SO my ass has been bothering me since I did a number 2 in work earlier today. I have been walking like a cowboy, they have some pretty shitty toilet roll in there, but I needed to go, I usually wouldnt. I get home and take a 2nd number 2 and now I see blood. What are my options here?

AFER DARK

Dr Wilbury's currently unavailable.

Hixx

AFER DARK

Is the blood dark? Go doctor.

If not, no you probably just scratched your arse.

Clegg

AFER DARK

Hemorrhoids?

You probs wiped too hard mate.

ATF487

AFER DARK

Blood as in "I was wiping too hard" or "My anus is bleeding?"

You might have (a) Hemorrhoid(s). Happened to me once randomly, but went away on its own. You might want to see a doctor

rvy

Banned

AFER DARK

What is a number 2?

GorillaJu

I think Mikel Arteta is my favorite PL non-Liverpool PL player this year. Hope Arsenal do the business vs. Chelsea. They've been so good so far.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
AFER DARK

ipqQMVBKViuiB.gif

WebMD bro. If not yeah go to the emergency room or whatever you have over there

Tmrw's gonna be cool.

12.45 - Arsenal vs Chelsea
15.00 - Fulham/City or Norwich/Liverpool...not decided yet. Maybe flick between both depending on how entertaining it is.
17.30 - MANITED!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Tmrw's gonna be cool.

12.45 - Arsenal vs Chelsea
15.00 - Fulham/City or Norwich/Liverpool...not decided yet. Maybe flick between both depending on how entertaining it is.
17.30 - MANITED!

Barca - Sevilla at 16:00 america time!

seriously though I have my alarm clock set for 7:35am

-damn it's in sevilla barca might lose

Going to be a bit strung out by the time United kick off. Haven't had enough sleep during the week as it is.
Take a nap now. You gotta be wide awake for the Ando-show.

Barca - Sevilla at 16:00 america time!

seriously though I have my alarm clock set for 7:35am

-damn it's in sevilla barca might lose
Ah perfect. That'll be about 9pm here.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/West+Bromwich+Albion+v+Liverpool+Capital+One+mZxsRNgTPtAx.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]Still think his old hair was better.

[quote="odd_morsel, post: 42650006"]I just hope Gibbs doesn't get another assist and clean sheet for Arsenal today since I brought in Glen Johnson instead.[/QUOTE]#TeamGibbs

Ditched Rafael for him. Bit risky but Arsenal's fixtures are far better.

Messi

I have a bad feeling about Barca vs Sevilla. But then again I have this feeling every year. This is one of the fairly hard games of the season, away to Sevilla. Also El Clasico next weekend. Sevilla game should be an entertaining watch at the very least.

Sloosha

Not really looking forward to the game tomorrow. Doubt we'll get anything out of the match tbh and it's on at 4:30 in the morning.

Looking forward to Doctor Who though. :)

Arnie

Doctor Who's been shit this season, but I'll still watch it for the weeping angels and the Karen Gillan's final episode.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I have a bad feeling about Barca vs Sevilla. But then again I have this feeling every year. This is one of the fairly hard games of the season, away to Sevilla. Also El Clasico next weekend. Sevilla game should be an entertaining watch at the very least.

Benfica middle of the week too. I was encouraged by how Song looked at CB last week so it shouldn't be too bad. Just win the Madrid game

I'm actually using Song and Puyol at cb on fifa right now.

GorillaJu

Take a nap now. You gotta be wide awake for the Ando-show.

Ah perfect. That'll be about 9pm here.

Still think his old hair was better.

#TeamGibbs

Ditched Rafael for him. Bit risky but Arsenal's fixtures are far better.

Yeah Gibbs is excellent. I really shouldn't be playing a Liverpool defender, we've had such a poor record and Norwich has proven deadly on several occasions.

I just have a good feeling about Johnson. He's been our best attacking player and now that we're in a fixture we can win I think he'll play a part in that

Arnie

It's weird. I can't say that I like Dr. Who, but I've watched every season since it came back. It usually has 1-2 good episodes per season, but that's it. Matt Smith is good though.

My opinion of it fluctuates wildly each season, but like you I've watched every one since it returned, and really like Matt Smith.

A new companion's what the show needs to freshen things up a bit. It feels like last season peaked with this current cast. And even then the finale and story conclusion was ultimately unsatisfying and trite.

Clegg

I've enjoyed this season tbh, especially the last episode as it was basically a love letter from the Doctor to the Ponds.

I'm a sucker for sentimentality.

And since the return of Doctor Who, these are my favorite seasons:
S5
S3
S6
S4
S2
S1

Fintan

My opinion of it fluctuates wildly each season, but like you I've watched every one since it returned, and really like Matt Smith.

A new companion's what the show needs to freshen things up a bit. It feels like last season peaked with this current cast. And even then the finale and story conclusion was ultimately unsatisfying and trite.

Yeah, I'd agree with this. I'm not a fan of the season long mystery stuff they always do. It never comes together in a satisfying way for me. I watch it for the odd episode that balances the dramatic elements with the "fun" parts in the right way, without coming off as just dumb.

I can't think of another show that I've persisted in watching despite often not liking it.

Arnie

I've enjoyed this season tbh, especially the last episode as it was basically a love letter from the Doctor to the Ponds.

I'm a sucker for sentimentality.

And since the return of Doctor Who, these are my favorite seasons:
S5
S3
S6
S4
S2
S1

I despair when people do this, not because there's something wrong with it, but because my memory honestly can't separate each season up like that. Apart from Lost, or GoT, I can't compartment series into separate memory tracks. New Who just jumbles into folder associated with the various different doctors. Tennant's one big blur. Ecclestone is Bad Wolf, which remains probably the best overarching plot the show's had since returning.
Yeah, I'd agree with this. I'm not a fan of the season long mystery stuff they always do. It never comes together in a satisfying way for me. I watch it for the odd episode that balances the dramatic elements with the "fun" parts in the right way, without coming off as just dumb.

I can't think of another show that I've persisted in watching despite often not liking it.
I love the allure of a season long mystery, but like you say it's mostly shit. Maybe it's my age when I watched it, but Bad Wolf was my favourite, because to me it didn't pick until near the end of the season.

elsk

Banned
It's not the best (I really can't find a fitting font), but it'll do for now :D

That's great! could you share the psd? I would like to try different fonts.
I have the same pic, but never got to use it as wallpaper because his fucking cock was too obvious. But with the letters infront it is usable :)

Clegg

I despair when people do this, not because there's something wrong with it, but because my memory honestly can't separate each season up like that. Apart from Lost, or GoT, I can't compartment series into separate memory tracks. New Who just jumbles into folder associated with the various different doctors. Tennant's one big blur. Ecclestone is Bad Wolf, which remains probably the best overarching plot the show's had since returning.

New Who is special for me as it's probably the first TV show I've genuinely loved. But looking back, I genuinely didn't like the first season bar a few episodes. Everything just looked so cheap and poorly produced.

The show only really began to hit it's stride in S3 imo.

Fintan

The sonic screwdriver annoys me. I might be remembering this wrongly, but in the episode with the Pandorica (which had been built up for the whole season) they manage to free the Doctor from it in about 2 seconds with the screwdriver. Seemed a bit dumb.

Hieberrr

Any of footy-Gaf watch "New Girl"?

Definitely worth a watch if you haven't already.

This show is hilarious! Definitely one of my favourite comedies right now. Schmidt is a huge joker; I love this guy! I recommend this show to pretty much everybody that I meet.

That's great! could you share the psd? I would like to try different fonts.
I have the same pic, but never got to use it as wallpaper because his fucking cock was too obvious. But with the letters infront it is usable :)

Here, although it's a really crappy PSD LOL.

elsk

Banned
I stopped watching Dexter in the season where he lives with a girl he rescued (sorry for I'm too lazy for spoilers). Every season they did a "reset", it was very stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom