• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

BeBmf.jpg

Slizz

LOL my goodness I can't even imagine your browsing history. Even I would blush

Falcao ended up costing me almost 20 dollars. Damn you EA

MadHarbz.gif

20 dollars?! Damnnnn I got a pretty good deal with Pepe I guess. I've yet to see anyone in FUT with CR7. Played 1 guy with Messi, I'd totally sell him if I got them. Probably build 5 squads from what he'd go for.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
20 dollars?! Damnnnn I got a pretty good deal with Pepe I guess. I've yet to see anyone in FUT with CR7. Played 1 guy with Messi, I'd totally sell him if I got them. Probably build 5 squads from what he'd go for.

Ronaldo is actually a couple hundred k more than messi. Messi starts at 1,000,000 usually. No it didn't cost me 20 bucks but i'd say at least 10. I just never played ultimate team until this year so I didn't know what the fuck I was doing so I ended up buying and selling the same players over and over again to get the right formation and position. My packs have really fucking sucked. It's funny I sold fletcher from united for like 1500 coins and I can't even sell fucking Thiago or Adrian for even 1k. I guess the non uk people play on ps3

LOL

I actually got Falcao in the wrong formation so my chem went down to 97. It's cheaper this way I can get a modifier card for 4-3-3 for around 3k coins. I just want to use him when I get home lol

FootballFan

Ronaldo is actually a couple hundred k more than messi. Messi starts at 1,000,000 usually. No it didn't cost me 20 bucks but i'd say at least 10. I just never played ultimate team until this year so I didn't know what the fuck I was doing so I ended up buying and selling the same players over and over again to get the right formation and position. My packs have really fucking sucked. It's funny I sold fletcher from united for like 1500 coins and I can't even sell fucking Thiago or Adrian for even 1k. I guess the non uk people play on ps3

Messi shouldn't have a price. Priceless.

Slizz

Ronaldo is actually a couple hundred k more than messi. Messi starts at 1,000,000 usually. No it didn't cost me 20 bucks but i'd say at least 10. I just never played ultimate team until this year so I didn't know what the fuck I was doing so I ended up buying and selling the same players over and over again to get the right formation and position.

LOL

I actually got Falcao in the wrong formation so my chem went down to 97. It's cheaper this way I can get a modifier card for 4-3-3 for around 3k coins. I just want to use him when I get home lol

1mil.... lmao those EA geniuses. I played a little Ultimate Team last year but never got too into it.

Now I'm forced to play it until they update FIFA13 and fix the bugs. I currently cannot play Online Seasons at all right now. Every time I try it freezes before I get to team selection, the most frustrating shit ever.

Messi

1mil.... lmao those EA geniuses. I played a little Ultimate Team last year but never got too into it.

Now I'm forced to play it until they update FIFA13 and fix the bugs. I currently cannot play Online Seasons at all right now. Every time I try it freezes before I get to team selection, the most frustrating shit ever.

Mine works perfectly. How odd. Just got done playing online seasons

Slizz

Mine works perfectly. How odd. Just got done playing online seasons

360 and some screwy stuff happened. When XBL changed ToS it messed up my firewall, I fixed that but ever since the update of ToS my games been all sorts of fucked.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I got into the dashboard beta so my shit is all fucked up. it's kind of worth it I enjoy using the browser to browse gaf. The gifs load real smoothly unless it's those bayern gifs felipe melo posts.

I have a friend I play with offline and I just do friendlies I havnt done seasons since last week

I'm too lazy to post the real team but I mixed up a little:

Tello -- Falcao -- Palacio

Abel Aguilar -- Montolivo -- Guarin

Armero -- Bonera -- Leandro Castan -- Zabaleta

-------------------Abbiati-----------------

chem down to 96 but that should change once I fix Falcao's formation

I miss him way too much. :'[

ibd99CqhleNe5m.gif

Top scorer of all time in the club, getting the ultras tattoo, always jumping to the fans despite the management forbidding the players, his only danish words being "WE HATE BRØNDBY", even gave us a message with his broken English to stop the boycot/protests by not singing or anything because of the club being assholes... It actually worked and the club and fans managed to get a deal going.

JOHDA.jpg

Fuck man, I want him back in the club again some day.

Chrono

Banned
Does anybody know of the reported salaries of footballers are after-tax? So if somebody is on 100k a week and tax is 50%, he makes 50 a week as opposed to the full 100 while the club pays 200? Thanks.

Slizz

But what the fuck is wrong with Bradleys head? Seriously.

ibsrW4LbsKAh3Q.gif

Lmao no clue, I feel like it's never been as bad as it is in that pic....

Also N'Doye seems like a stand up guy.

I have him in Ultimate team but don't play him. So hard to get a bunch of ACoN players together or finagle them into a squad. He plays for a Russian team now right? Real hard to build links and chemistry like that lol

Lmao no clue, I feel like it's never been as bad as it is in that pic....

Also N'Doye seems like a stand up guy.

I have him in Ultimate team but don't play him. So hard to get a bunch of ACoN players together or finagle them into a squad. He plays for a Russian team now right? Real hard to build links and chemistry like that lol

Yeah he is. Was about the last chance for him to get a real big contract and they were able to give live 5 times more than us. :(

Favorite N'Doye moment was him kissing the badge in front of our rivals ultras, he loved riling them up so much, lol, got my tickets for the same match again on Sunday going to be intense, nearly sold out!

Top Bottom