• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

qindarka

Banned
Oh come on, it's just a minority of players in Chelsea and Manchester, or any other club for that matter, that can be called cunts. For Chelsea, I'll give you Terry and Cole, who else is deserving of being called that?

Salvadora

Oh come on, it's just a minority of players in Chelsea and Manchester, or any other club for that matter, that can be called cunts. For Chelsea, I'll give you Terry and Cole, who else is deserving of being called that?
You forget Chelsea's star striker for one.

Fry

Livercunt

Bayern Cuntich

Newcunt United

Real Cunt

This is a terrible/awesome game.

ibtJj2cdUKF72a.gif

Two weeks ago and this new page would be filled with grey usernames.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'd say Real Madrid has the most cunts by far

Ronaldo, Pepe, Coentrao, Marcelo, Di Maria, Callejon, Ozil, etc damn I could go on forever. The only likeable player is kaka and maybe casillas or xabi. I think xabi is kind of cunty tho

Slizz

I'd say Real Madrid has the most cunts by far

Ronaldo, Pepe, Coentrao, Marcelo, Di Maria, Callejon, Ozil, etc damn I could go on forever. The only likeable player is kaka and maybe casillas or xabi. I think xabi is kind of cunty tho

Ozil?!?! Must be jelly of the swag.

Salvadora

Meh, its the nature of the sport. No one team is exempt from having a player do that. The ones who don't go down easy get the most praise.
What Arsenal player dives? Jenkinson did a horrendous one against Chelsea but apart from that I can't think of one. United seem to have a lot more than one player who does it.

Slizz

What Arsenal player dives? Jenkinson did a horrendous one against Chelsea but apart from that I can't think of one. United seem to have a lot more than one player who does it.

I don't have specific players and incidents in mind, but everybody goes down easy when theres a little contact. I'm not talking just penalties. I'm sure Walcott and Gervinho have been guilty recently of barely getting touched and falling down.

It really is the nature of the sport though, it's almost gamesmanship more than cheating the way referees are inconsistently calling games from match to match.

Dibbz

I don't have specific players and incidents in mind, but everybody goes down easy when theres a little contact. I'm not talking just penalties. I'm sure Walcott and Gervinho have been guilty recently of barely getting touched and falling down.

It really is the nature of the sport though, it's almost gamesmanship more than cheating the way referees are inconsistently calling games from match to match.

That's not fair. Walcott falls over in a stiff breeze and Gervinho, well his head is massive so it's bound to cause some complications.

Every other team is full of cheating cunts but Stoke are the kings. Fucking twats, the lot of them.

ledman

I just saw this goal during the halftime show of Corinthians game, our best player since Ronaldo, no one comes close. He barely needs teammates and a good coach, he just makes everyone around him better, the game was a draw though.

feel

I get that that ban period was a rough and dark time, and that you want to make up for it, but you're all now terribly misusing and devaluating the c-word. Save it for those special individuals that truly deserve it, don't just toss it around at people that barely rub you the wrong way.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
When do the new fifa rankings come out? Is it like every 3 months or so?

If Neymar goes to europe he should avoid serie a and the epl. Dude will get destroyed lol. He needs to eat some burgers and hit the weight room.

Salvadora

I get that that ban period was a rough and dark time, and that you want to make up for it, but you're all now terribly misusing and devaluating the c-word. Save it for those special individuals that truly deserve it, don't just toss it around at people that barely rub you the wrong way.

To be fair I don't think the usage is unjustified for most of these players.

When do the new fifa rankings come out? Is it like every 3 months or so?

If Neymar goes to europe he should avoid serie a and the epl. Dude will get destroyed lol. He needs to eat some burgers and hit the weight room.

Every month, next release is Nov 7th. But they just use a formula so we already know what they'll be. Colombia will be 8th, Russia will be 9th.
Smiley_ShakeFist.gif

Top Bottom