• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Clegg

Shawcross is originally a United player. Played youth and reserve team football and was then loaned out to Stoke. They signed him from us after the end of his loan spell.

Anyway, it's highly unlikely we'd actually go back for Shawcross.

Lightning

Banned
Thug, pillock, technically limited.

We'd be fucking barmy and so would any other club of any size, ambition, or sense. Unless they were buying English for the sake of it.
He's shocking. Decent defender but a freakin thug who's been moulded by that asshole stoke manager.

pappe

Nani to Italy seems the most likely destination.

I meant that United should use what they get for Nani to try and sign James. I think Porto would want 25m for him.

Naw, Clegg means we do the deal with Zenit or Juve bros.

Maybe. We deffo need a quick like-for-like, though. We don't have wingers coming through.

I would much rather the money fro his sale be used to improve our midfield (seems like i am a broken record now. Every year the same wish) Especially since we are going to be using a narrower formation in future.

Wingers are not the priority.

Salazar

if we win tmw we would become the first bundesliga team who won the first eight games.

tumblr_mbwutk4ghk1rdzc1zs8.gif

SAF: "All the fears about the midfield positions are evaporating quite well"

NO GIGGS

PLZ NO GIGGS

pappe

SAF: "All the fears about the midfield positions are evaporating quite well"

NO they are not!!! Stop spouting non sense SAF. Without Scholes we look ineffective. Clevgod and Anderson are not the answers.

FYI for you Rachel McAdams 'dat ass' lovers, that film is Morning Glory (lol) and she's pretty cute in it.

Film is fucking terrible though :lol

Stimpy

Not often I say this but I think Ferguson has got it right with his last line in regards to Jason Roberts not wanting to wear the Kick it Out T-Shirt this week.

Ferguson said:
I have only heard that Jason Roberts is different. But he is very different: he plays a game and is in the studio 20 minutes after it. That is a great privilege."

Maybe I'm reading a little to much into Fergie's line but I get the feeling Roberts just loves being in the spotlight a little to much.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Newcastle 3-0
Dammit, Vucinic and Buffon probably won't be of the match. :/ In Quaglia we trust, I guess. One good thing is that our tifosi won't be striking against Napoli, so we can expect the usual superb support from the stands. Just a temporary truce, though.

I'm not buying it, and neither is Mazzarri.
and his spies
-

Criscito: "Juventus-Napoli? I don't want to make any predictions. If I do I'd risk being called up by Palazzi (FIGC prosecutor) at dawn."
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif
C9sZ4.gif

Nyx

ADO Den Haag - FC Utrecht this weekend.

Den Haag hasn't won a home-game this season, while Utrecht hasn't lost an away-game.

Going to be interesting!

I'm ready for the games this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to get out of bed for them :D

Also, I played my wildcard, and I'm ready to start climbing to the top of the Fantasy league after giving you guys a small handicap :)

It's funny how most Radiohead setlists are awesome actually. They have so much music that they can play a some what different setlist every night :p

Idoteque is a brilliant end to a great night.

That's why they're the best band in the world. Static 'only the hits' setlists are the worst. They've played songs on this tour that are 11 years old that have never been played live before.

When I saw them the second last encore was 'Everything in It's Right Place', they all went off one-by-one and I assumed that would be it. I was so gutted they didn't play Idioteque. Just as everyone turned to leave the bleeps and bloops rang out and they came back on to finish with it. Soooooo good.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
24 hours till Chelsea v Tottenham and the return of club football. #fuckyes

Can't wait. It will probably end up a bore draw with both 4231s cancelling each other out, but I'm just glad the international break is over. It's torture.

Linius

That's why they're the best band in the world. Static 'only the hits' setlists are the worst. They've played songs on this tour that are 11 years old that have never been played live before.

When I saw them the second last encore was 'Everything in It's Right Place', they all went off one-by-one and I assumed that would be it. I was so gutted they didn't play Idioteque. Just as everyone turned to leave the bleeps and bloops rang out and they came back on to finish with it. Soooooo good.

Yeah, playing three encores is wicked :p

I go to a lot of concerts with my dad and he's always busy with his camera. So I have most of yesterday's show on Youtube. Here's Idioteque with his expert dancing skills.

I really hope they will do a festival tour next summer.

flake

Just watched a youtube highlight video of kaka vs man u in the 06/07 champions league campaign. Almost forgot how good he was.

Top Bottom