• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

so lollerpools fucked because of Boronis injury it seems

Oh God, its the bastard son of Borini and Voronin :p

A lot of Liverpool fans seem to be under the impression that it doesn't matter as he wasnt scoring anyway. Fact of the matter is though that we now have one less player who's proven at senior level to be capable of playing up front, and are now relying on a couple of 19 year olds who've played about 3 matches between them when Suarez is unavailable

Let's talk about games that you never want to happen

Liverpool - Man Utd Champions League Final for me

GorillaJu

Oh God, its the bastard son of Borini and Voronin :p

A lot of Liverpool fans seem to be under the impression that it doesn't matter as he wasnt scoring anyway. Fact of the matter is though that we now have one less player who's proven at senior level to be capable of playing up front, and are now relying on a couple of 19 year olds who've played about 3 matches between them when Suarez is unavailable

Borini hasn't scored but he's opened up defenses with his movement that have directly resulted in goals. We definitely need him. For the moment, we're fucked.

Arnie

Eh, throw in Yesil and hope for the best. All we can do. Borini's injury removes whatever hallow depth we did have up front. Long through to January and buy some French wonderkid.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Liverpool have won like...2 games at home in all of 2012. Reading (H) is exactly the sort of fixture they have slipped up in before. I do expect them to win though, Reading won't be able to stop Suarez.

Liverpool have won like...2 games at home in all of 2012. Reading (H) is exactly the sort of fixture they have slipped up in before. I do expect them to win though, Reading won't be able to stop Suarez.

The referee will though

I'll whinge about it until he wins a penalty

A little.

I can see Reading almost making it to half-time, but even a largely defanged/spayed Liverpool should knock in a goal.

I think we'll have to come flying out of the blocks. Ever since 09/10, we've absolutely struggled to weather any sort of early pressure, and often concede at the first sign of danger, and then struggle to score even when we get control of the game. Like the Udinese match, only spread over a few years :p

I hope Harte plays. Put Sterling on him, job's a good'un

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice stat for Saturday - Tottenham have not lost a top-flight London derby at White Hart Lane since Arsenal beat them 3-1 in September 2007.

Chelsea haven't won at WHL since 2005 either, nor have we failed to score at home for more than a year.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
yurt you are becoming the worst poster in this topic you fucking suck

LOL

image.php

TrueBlue

Nice stat for Saturday - Tottenham have not lost a top-flight London derby at White Hart Lane since Arsenal beat them 3-1 in September 2007.

Chelsea haven't won at WHL since 2005 either, nor have we failed to score at home for more than a year.

Heh, the days of Three Point Lane are long past now. Not feeling tomorrow personally, though I think there'll be a few goals.

Bumhead

Banned
Shitting myself about the Leeds game tonight. I really don't want to lose to those fuckers. Colins face allover Sky won't help either.

flake

Wonder if Adebayor will play a role off the bench again. Even though Defoe is in good form, Adebayor can contribute so much more to the play in my opinion.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Was watching Being Liverpool this morning and I must ask, why does Fabio Borini wear tshirts with the usa flag on them?

tried to find a pic but no dice. seems like a cool dude though

faridmon

Wonder if Adebayor will play a role off the bench again. Even though Defoe is in good form, Adebayor can contribute so much more to the play in my opinion.

I really like your avatar.

You will say this again after Ep. 2. Even louder.
I don't watch Dramas, but this shows just blows my mind of how good it is.

I am kind of reluctant over the whole Islam thing, since I am a muslim myself though

Diouf told L'Equipe: 'Gerrard was jealous of me back then as I had the world at my feet. There's no one more selfish... he doesn't care about anyone else.
'Gerrard would rather Liverpool lost and he scored. The old Liverpool guys can't stand him. I won't even start with [Jamie] Carragher.'

He added: 'I once took a private jet with Maradona. He shook my hand and told me he'd enjoyed (watching me play). That makes me happy.'
Senegal capped Diouf 69 times and he said: 'Back in Senegal, I'm a demi god. People went and burned tyres simply because I wasn't picked for the play-off against Ivory Coast.'

Amazing.

Arnie

Shitting myself about the Leeds game tonight. I really don't want to lose to those fuckers. Colins face allover Sky won't help either.
I'm well excited. We're recording the press conferences after so ill be up close and personal with Warnock. We were joking about having to wipe spit off the camera.

Football's back.

Clegg

Yann M'Vila has been suspended by Rennes after he was caught partying the night before an important match. He's also been demoted to the French under 21's due to bad behaviour.

Looks like Wenger and co were right to stay away from him.

Salazar

Looks like Wenger and co were right to stay away from him.

ravelmorrison23 ‏@morrisonravel
@thezachughes no lee clarks is a great manager I have not fell out with any one enjoying it but I have not been in the team

I don't think he'd realise if people loathed him, tbh.

"lee clarks" :lol

Slizz

Pahaha, as if this farce needs to be extended further.

ESPN sucks. The writing on their footy articles is often times completely off base and biased.

Had an article early this year regarding Arsenal losing RvP and not having any 'big signings' and mentioned Shay Given as a star they missed out on lol

Salazar

God, just let the tit stumble his way to the end of his club career.

He'll probably get a punditry gig. That'll be fucking intolerable.

Choc

Banned
is rogers seriously considering bringing carroll back to anfield early?

rumor going about, is the West Ham contract not tight enough to stop that? :|

dc89

City EDS v Liverpool started 20 minutes ago I think. The games on LFC TV if anyone is interested.

Liverpool are leading 1-0 at the moment.

Blablurn

getting a visa for china is so annoying. u have to send all your stuff to the consulate. the package includes three pages of registration, invite letter from the person u r going to, copies of her residence card, copies of my flight ticket and a paper where u write what u do EVERY single day in china, no kidding.

Morgan scored :)

Sounds like Coady fucked up for City's equaliser. There is very little chance that Coady will make it in the PL, let alone at Liverpool

If Jay Spearing can then I'm sure there's hope.

Spearing won't be returning to the PL any time soon I think, certainly not as a starter. He got absololutely lucky the last 2 years. He followed Poulsen, so he seemed okay by default. He's local. He has low wages. His style of play makes it look like he's contributing even when he isn't. He had Kenny, who put far too much stock in Englishness.

is rogers seriously considering bringing carroll back to anfield early?

rumor going about, is the West Ham contract not tight enough to stop that? :|

I am pretty sure they can't recall him. There was a fee involved and you can't recall a player which has a fee involved afair.

Top Bottom