• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wonder if Adebayor will play a role off the bench again. Even though Defoe is in good form, Adebayor can contribute so much more to the play in my opinion.

Ade looked fantastic when he came off the bench against Villa. The 3 weeks he had off with an 'injury' seem to have made up for his lack of pre-season, the must have worked him very hard to get him up to par. There's no question he is a better player and a better fit for this system than Defoe, but it's a difficult one. Like Friedel, JD has done nothing to deserve being dropped and that makes it awkward.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure those are just FM rules to keep things simple. If they recall him then surely West Ham would just pay a reduced fee.

Getting pretty excited about my Surface now. Going to make typing up lab work so much easier.

Arnie

Holy sht at Walking Dead ep 4, some very hard choices to make :(

Tell me about it, crazy ending.

Watching the ressies now.

YES MORGAN. Are there any big names in the City EDS? Denis Suarez?

What a goal by Pacheco. Cleverley-esque in that it was a cross he didn't intend to go in.

Meier

Yann M'Vila has been suspended by Rennes after he was caught partying the night before an important match. He's also been demoted to the French under 21's due to bad behaviour.

Looks like Wenger and co were right to stay away from him.

He just had a monster game for me in FIFA last night. 2 goals (including a rather impressive one) and 2 assists in one match using a 4-3-3 with him as my LCM (playing alongside Gundogan with Kara as my CDM). I hope he can get his shit together.. talented player.

Arnie

City EDS beaten 3-1 by Liverpool :(

What else did you expect, honestly?

Was funny how your EDS manager was poncing around in a suit, thinking he's Guardiola. Rodolfo was barking orders in his tracksuit.

On that note, we need to tie Rodolfo up if we're to continue all the good work currently pumping through the reserves. He's boss.

Was funny how your EDS manager was poncing around in a suit, thinking he's Guardiola. Rodolfo was barking orders in his tracksuit.

On that note, we need to tie Rodolfo up if we're to continue all the good work currently pumping through the reserves. He's boss.

Yep. Has he ever tried his hand at senior team management?

If SSS had been playing, we'd have been looking at double figures.

edit: What a tit Brian Swanson is, its a club press conference, not an interrogation.

Blablurn

PSG are offering €100M for Ribéry.

trollol.gif

Playing five-a-side later, I really hope I'm better than I was last week. Went from 2 consecutive double-hatricks to one paltry goal, an open goal after I tackled the keeper

GorillaJu

I still can't understand what this is supposed to signify. Are they laughing? Are they cheering? It's so odd and robotic.

It's a sarcastic laugh and cheer. The Asian equivalent of "Mwahaha" Never seen that commercial or whatever that is but my girl students do that all the time.

dc89

Don't you dare diss Antilio Lombardo! He was first team coach last season and I think he's the main reason we've been a bit lacking this season as his replacement is no where near as good!

spidye

Exactly... I'm pretty sure they won't sell him anyways. But is nice to imagine who could we buy with that amount of extra money.

We have better players in our U19 team/reserves.

I don't think money is much a issue for us. we payed something like 70m this summer alone.

elsk

Banned
No you don't. If you had someone as good as Suso, you wouldn't have bottled the CL final

We do have better players, but we don't have too much room in the first team right now. Around 5 players from the reserves/u19 could be promoted to the first squad and become world class players: Weiser, Can, Oliver Markoutz, Patrick Weihrauch, Kevin Friesenbichler.

But replacing Ribéry is almost impossible, he's one of the top5 players in the world.

We do have better players, but we don't have too much room in the first team right now. Around 5 players from the reserves/u19 could be promoted to the first squad and become world class players: Weiser, Can, Oliver Markoutz, Patrick Weihrauch, Kevin Friesenbichler.

Never heard of them. They must be shite.

And there's never been a world class Kevin, so you can strike him off the list

@Salv, speculative bids for Cavani, then Huntelaar & Soldado. Get told to fuck off, and settle for Remy

Top Bottom