• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Slizz

Kaley Cuoco is so fit, she could almost be Suso's second cousin

edit: Bollocks, great way to start a new page :p

50ppp for life

iMVImxseENQ8O.gif

50ppp peasant

Slizz

50ppp wouldn't bother me if Autopager didn't constantly fuck up on Chrome.

Autopager was the shit.... just keep scrolling no need to click next page.

ATF487

It was utter trash. What a waste of time.

What do you not like fun or something?!?!?!

I thought it was a pretty entertaining movie and not a waste of my 10 dollars which is a rarity now.

Hopefully going to see the Master this week at the tiny theater where I can buy beer

Is the network play any more flexible than it used to be? Last time I tried it I think was FM2009.

Well we have FMC now which would make it quicker. Also if people want there is just a straight up create a league/cup competition and just have a small league or cup contest. It should be easy to do at least one knockout cup for fun once the game comes out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What do you not like fun or something?!?!?!

I thought it was a pretty entertaining movie and not a waste of my 10 dollars which is a rarity now.

Hopefully going to see the Master this week at the tiny theater where I can buy beer
The story had potential, but it all went down the drain with the lol baby. The ending was lame.

The villians, oh the villians....

Clegg

Transfer valuations in FM are way out there.

Wanted to buy James Ward-Prowse from Southampton.

Scouts gave his valuation as 350k.

Southampton wanted 22m for him.

kharma45

Yeah noticed that. Tried for Carlos Fierro, valued at £110k and tried up to £7m and kept getting rejected.

Clegg

Bayern wouldn't sell Alaba to me.

Looks like I'm going to have to stick with Evra even though he gets skinned every game.

On the bright side, Isco and Gundogan have started very well for me. Rooney and Kagawa are scoring for fun and my defence is pretty solid.

But RVP can't score at all. Played four games and he's scored once. Average rating in the low sixes. I think SI are Arsenal fans out for revenge.

dc89

All this talk of FM13 made me fire up my FM12 City save last night.

Good times! I remember I signed Mata for £20m after Jose returned and lumped him on the transfer list. Oxcart-Chamberlot joined for a bargain price of £6m after he wanted to leave Arsenal.

Wilshere joins on the 7th of June for a cool £7m. He handed in a transfer request.

kharma45

Looks like I'm going to have to stick with Evra even though he gets skinned every game.

On the bright side, Isco and Gundogan have started very well for me. Rooney and Kagawa are scoring for fun and my defence is pretty solid.

But RVP can't score at all. Played four games and he's scored once. Average rating in the low sixes. I think SI are Arsenal fans out for revenge.

RVP has been awesome for me, but Evra has been fucking woeful like in your game.

Meier

Porto's Alex Sandro might be a good option. Could be some work permit issues though I suppose.

Think I'll be snagging it from GMG this evening. Sega and Amazon are negotiating or something according to Tony so I'll go elsewhere.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5lrfb4CQAADxS3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Weird. I bought him straight away in my FIFA 2013 save.. he is up to an 81 in season 2. Alex Sandro went to the bench.. got Danilo splitting time with Azpilicueta at RB. My CBs are now Badstuber and Yanga-Mbiwa with Sakho also coming on.

Clegg

Chelsea are screwed in FM.

Torres is out for seven months after tearing his cruciate ligament. They only have Sturridge up front and he isn't scoring.

I played Arsenal in my second game and they beasted me for 89 minutes but were only ever one goal up. They dominated possession and kept missing sitters. Rooney scored in the 93rd minute after a defensive howler from Mertesacker.

This game is so lifelike.

Bumhead

Banned
Well we look for our first win in 8 games with a left back who wasn't good enough in League One, a debutant from the league of Ireland in midfield and with one upfront.

Sigh.

Kyoufu

Chelsea are screwed in FM.

Torres is out for seven months after tearing his cruciate ligament. They only have Sturridge up front and he isn't scoring.

I played Arsenal in my second game and they beasted me for 89 minutes but were only ever one goal up. They dominated possession and kept missing sitters. Rooney scored in the 93rd minute after a defensive howler from Mertesacker.

This game is so lifelike.

Obviously not as Chelsea wouldn't be screwed without Torres.

jtb

Banned

It's always been like that. Just tap him up with the press features (really the only thing it's good for), and if you're a way higher rep team, they'll hand in a transfer request.

Clegg

Obviously not as Chelsea wouldn't be screwed without Torres.

But this is just FM.

Chelsea have only scored two goal in five games and are currently 15th place.

BTW, Ba has a 7m release clause in his Newcastle contract. If anyone is looking for a decent striker on the cheap then he's your man.

Tc91

BTW, Ba has a 7m release clause in his Newcastle contract. If anyone is looking for a decent striker on the cheap then he's your man.

Gone to PSG on my save lol.

The toon seem awesome. Cabaye / Ben Arfa / Cisse / Tiote. All the stats are really high!

Lightning

Banned
Jack Wilshere in tomorrow's squad? Must be on the bench for a few minutes at the end of the game because its still too soon for him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alright last post on Looper and why I thought it was stupid:

1-
Why are they pursuing old Joe when the solution was much simpler, kill the young one to get rid of both instantly.
1-
Why not kill someone/old joe in the future and then send the dead body back in time? Or at least don't send someone to close his own loop.
3-
You're the mafia, and you own a time machine, why stop at dumping bodies? Surely they can go legal somehow :p
4-
Super baby

And a billion more plot holes, but I'll stop.

-

Back on topic (sorry):

Gianluigi Buffon, Simone Pepe & Mirko Vucinic all absent from our squad vs Napoli. :(

Cavani is still jet-lagged and isn't starting tomorrow. (not buying it)

Top Bottom