• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Bumhead

Banned
We are doing well. Good to be in at half time 1-0. Now we've got a lead maybe we can do something with it, rather than the 2-0 leads we've been gifting to sides all season.

Been really impressed by Corry in the middle of the park. He's looked the part in his first game for the club in this crowd. We are playing some nice stuff generally but he in particular has spread the ball around well.

Feorax

Suso signs a new contract, and Mourinho pretty much says Sahin will be leaving Madrid on a permanent basis.

Today is a good day.

Fry

So... shall we have a new Alaba meme pic?

150177_477521338959687_1534579256_n.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
BigBoss said:
Apparently Messi isn't going to play tomorrow because his wife/girlfriend is giving birth...

WTF

Maybe it's because I don't have/want children that I dont get why athletes do this shit. Who gives a fuck man record that shit, son

Deportivo is garbage but you never know...

Tc91

That's a fucking joke.

Got him on cam so he's fucked.

Also all the twats patting him on the back as he's going back up into the stand.

Dickheads!

Bumhead

Banned
I've been to Elland Road about 5 or 6 times and seen Leeds at Hillsborough about as many.

Seen trouble every time.

Anywhere I've been around the world, you can sit and have a chat with fans of any other club about football apart from Leeds.

Never met ONE who wasn't a fucking prick.

FootballFan

=/ That leeds incident, what a disgrace.

WTF

Maybe it's because I don't have/want children that I dont get why athletes do this shit. Who gives a fuck man record that shit, son

Deportivo is garbage but you never know...

Oh come on. He is having his first kid and wants to be there. No problem with that imo. Wouldn't be different for any of our players, except that this time it's our best one.

Hope he has a healthy baby, already named Thiago Messi, Balon d'Or winner 2029.

Stimpy

I'm not watching the game but according to BBC commentary the Leeds fans are also throwing chairs behind the goal, surely the FA will have to come down hard on them.

Top Bottom