• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
=/ That leeds incident, what a disgrace.

Oh come on. He is having his first kid and wants to be there. No problem with that imo. Wouldn't be different for any of our players, except that this time it's our best one.

Hope he has a healthy baby, already named Thiago Messi, Balon d'Or winner 2029.

Oh I hope his baby is healthy as well I just don't get it. I don't have pets either maybe I'm just weird lol.

If we drop points tho...

so who is in the squad tomorrow? I can't keep up with my twitter feed since I follow too much garbage. Maybe your boy Thiago will get a chance to start.

Not the best work, but i figured it's good enough.

u7c4q.jpg

LOL good stuff

Blablurn

we are going to play tmw!!!! i can't wait, guys!

it's gonna be a tough one though :/ fucking düsseldorf is always motivated as fuck against us.

Facism

Gold Member
Ah i remember the Leeds fans wiping their arses with the Turkish flag and getting their dicks out infront of turkish minors when they played galatasaray.

Seemingly classy supporters.

FootballFan

Oh I hope his baby is healthy as well I just don't get it. I don't have pets either maybe I'm just weird lol.

If we drop points tho...

so who is in the squad tomorrow? I can't keep up with my twitter feed since I follow too much garbage. Maybe your boy Thiago will get a chance to start.

Messi is in the squad ;)

Valdés, Pinto, Cesc, Xavi, Villa, Iniesta, Alexis, Messi, Dos Santos, Mascherano, Bartra, Sergio, Pedro, Alba, Montoya, Adriano, Song, and Tello

I believe Thiago is recovering from a small knock.

Blablurn

just bought a 16GB USB stick for 8 €. fucking technology. so advanced these days. the last decade was crazy with the introduction of the smartphones. wonder where we will be in 10 years.

kharma45

just bought a 16GB USB stick for 8 €. fucking technology. so advanced these days. the last decade was crazy with the introduction of the smartphones. wonder where we will be in 10 years.

I remember getting myself a 2GB one and thinking I'd never need another, that was like 10 years ago now ;_;

Blablurn

I remember getting myself a 2GB one and thinking I'd never need another, that was like 10 years ago now ;_;

exactly this :D it's crazy. of course u can say technology stops us from being social etc. on the other hand we should also appreciate what we have. i mean, just imagine, some kids in africa or india will never know what a playstation or an iphone is. we live the good life (of course we still have our every day life problems).

Meier

From Dembele's twitter:

Clint posted a pretty funny pic on his Instagram. One of our supporters went to the Antigua and Barbuda game with a blown up image of his "Dempsey gif face" versus Jamaica. He held it up afterwards.. hah, found a pic of it (not the one he posted, but good enough).

tumblr_mc0reodfff1rxlk1oo1_1280.jpg

elsk

Banned
tumblr_m71dpyxB1s1r5niulo1_500.gif

everytime i see this gif my mind starts working. i totally hear her laughter..

"..hahahaha.. hahahahah... JAAAAAAAARR"

Cultural differences really are huge. What are they doing?

Not a fan of Palacios not even being a benchwarmer?

Fuck Tottenham for selling him, and specially for selling him to fucking Stoke City. Who is going to be motivated while playing there? Looks like Hull City is trying to get him on loan.

But to be honest, since he left Tottenham, his level has been very poor. He didn't even got called for the WCQ matches vs. Panamá and Canada. We used a local kid, 22 years old and he is much better than Palacios already.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is he injured?

No. He took a whack on the hip in the last Belgium game but he's fine. The only 3 players who are definitely out of tomorrow's game are Assou-Ekotto (November), Parker and Kaboul (both December).

Fuck Tottenham for selling him, and specially for selling him to fucking Stoke City. Who is going to be motivated while playing there? Looks like Hull City is trying to get him on loan.

But to be honest, since he left Tottenham, his level has been very poor. He didn't even got called for the WCQ matches vs. Panamá and Canada. We used a local kid, 22 years old and he is much better than Palacios already.

I love Wilson but we had to sell him. He had become injury prone and in Sandro and Parker (even Huddlestone) we had three much better midfield players. I think even Livermore can do what he used to do for us.

I'll never forget his performance against Milan. Him and Sandro were godly that night. Like any decent footballer, his career was damaged going to Stoke, but for £10m we obviously didn't give a shit.

Bumhead

Banned
Seems Dave Jones was really pissed about the paedo chants

He normally shrugs it off but they've obviously got to him tonight. The bloke doesn't deserve it.

Awful, awful football club.

Its a shame because we played well. Not going to lose too much sleep over a point but we were good enough for 3 I thought. Wonder goal stopped us and these things happen. We were positive and played some nice stuff (although im still not sold on Barkely). We will be fine if we carry on like that

Just a real shame to have the fixture spoiled. But it was Leeds so its par for the course.

elsk

Banned
This is what morsel posted about it..

It's quite bizarre looking.

Very weird looking, yes.

I love Wilson but we had to sell him. He had become injury prone and in Sandro and Parker (even Huddlestone) we had three much better midfield players. I think even Livermore can do what he used to do for us.

I'll never forget his performance against Milan. Him and Sandro were godly that night. Like any decent footballer, his career was damaged going to Stoke, but for £10m we obviously didn't give a shit.

:(

RVP isn't doing that great in my save either. He's done alright 10 goals in 20 games or so, but nothing amazing.

Nani is ridiculous in my save. He's scored 15 goals in about as many games from RAM. It almost feels like a bug because so much just seems to fall to him.

Evra is rubbish. Dat realism.

Also tc dunno what happened to De God on your save but he's unreal on mine, always saving my ass!

Stimpy

So this guy that attacked Kirkland is already banned from every ground in the country since he was 16 for being involved in a riot.

Top Bottom