• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

How far is everyone in there FM saves? I am 14 games into the season laying in 3rd and still in the FA Cup (hasn't started yet :lol) and CL which I have already qualified from the Group Stage!

kharma45

How far is everyone in there FM saves? I am 14 games into the season laying in 3rd and still in the FA Cup (hasn't started yet :lol) and CL which I have already qualified from the Group Stage!

I've three saves going at the minute :lol with my Bath one I'm up to November or so already.

Tc91

RVP isn't doing that great in my save either. He's done alright 10 goals in 20 games or so, but nothing amazing.

Nani is ridiculous in my save. He's scored 15 goals in about as many games from RAM. It almost feels like a bug because so much just seems to fall to him.

Evra is rubbish. Dat realism.

Also tc dunno what happened to De God on your save but he's unreal on mine, always saving my ass!

Yeah Nani is amazing, he was super shit in FM2012 always sold him.

RVP is injured on my save damn international duty!

De Gea has picked up since I said he's shite lol won young player of the month! Fast approaching December now on my save. Loving it.

Wes

venison crêpe

Started Unemployed. Got an offer by Stuttgart randomly but declined and eventually joined Oxford at the end of the 12/13 season. Dumped every player on the squad except 1 (I like a challenge) and I'm 11th after 3 league games.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

a10874b00wg.jpg

I know that feel bro since I live here though

so cunt is now allowed?

lol where you been? at least in this thread and the NFL thread it is used quite a lot.

Bumhead

Banned
so cunt is now allowed?

I was wondering about that.

God knows I want to use it.

I've just had to go and have a stand outside for 10 minutes. So fucking pissed off.

Just contemplating to myself who I hate the most, Blades or Leeds. Blades is a football thing, but being a same City derby I have friends and family who are Blades and there's always friendly banter. On the flip side, if there's a Leeds fan who isn't a complete cunt, I've never met 'em.

Meier

My pc is garbage but my phone is ok, is FM mobile decent?

lol

I bought it when it went on sale for $5 and found it to be a pretty decent representation of the game. It's obviously not as full featured (no individual coach hirings, no detailed training regimes, etc.) but it does a good job. Much smaller player base but plenty large for a mobile version. There are some other differences (ratings are based on 1-7 rather than essentially 1-10) but they're not too bad. I liked it but I'm a FM nut..

WJD

wtf, FM13 isn't letting me watch games, doesn't even let me select my team or anything it just sims right past it and gives me the result at the end. What have I done?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I bought it when it went on sale for $5 and found it to be a pretty decent representation of the game. It's obviously not as full featured (no individual coach hirings, no detailed training regimes, etc.) but it does a good job. Much smaller player base but plenty large for a mobile version. There are some other differences (ratings are based on 1-7 rather than essentially 1-10) but they're not too bad. I liked it but I'm a FM nut..

Thanks. I think I'll check it out sounds like what I'm looking for

----that picture is awesome lol

I just saw a wii u set up at my local GameStop. I didn't get a chance to check it out because there were little girls playing it. I didn't realize they were already distributing demo units.

Meier

A little more info on that M'Vila situation that Clegg or Salazar posted earlier...

Rennes general manager Pierre Dreossi has asked Yann M'Vila and Chris Mavinga to explain their behaviour while on international duty.

The duo and Antoine Griezmann (Real Sociedad), M'Baye Niang (AC Milan) and Wissam Ben Yedder (Toulouse) went out in Paris on the eve of their European Championship qualifier with Norway.

France under-21s went on to lose 5-3, thus ending their hopes of qualification, and Dreossi plans to meet his players on Friday to hear an answer for their behaviour.
http://www.soccerway.com/news/2012/October/19/rennes-want-answers-from-misbehaving-pair/

Sounds like a whole bunch of guys may be in some shit. Niang and Griezmann at least don't play their club football in France so it may not be considered as bad of an incident for them.

spidye

we are going to play tmw!!!! i can't wait, guys!

it's gonna be a tough one though :/ fucking düsseldorf is always motivated as fuck against us.

I don't want to sound negative but I fear them more than anyone else we played this season. probably are going to do a BATE on us
:/

edit: thanks footballfan and yenrot

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
loooool at this caption from the Mail

Captain Terry trains in his all-white boots ahead of Saturday's crunch tie against rivals Tottenham

Lightning

Banned
A little more info on that M'Vila situation that Clegg or Salazar posted earlier...

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2012/October/19/rennes-want-answers-from-misbehaving-pair/

Sounds like a whole bunch of guys may be in some shit. Niang and Griezmann at least don't play their club football in France so it may not be considered as bad of an incident for them.
What the fuck is wrong with Yann M'Vila? For a player with so much talent and ability he acts like an immature teenager still going to high school. Right now he would be playing pretty much every game for France if he wasn't so uncontrollable.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if Chelsea were next to strip Terry of being captain? That would be awesome.

Salvadora

What the fuck is wrong with Yann M'Vila? For a player with so much talent and ability he acts like an immature teenager still going to high school. Right now he would be playing pretty much every game for France if he wasn't so uncontrollable.
Reminds me of Morrison to a lesser degree. Such a shame to see a talented player throw it away.

fuenf

I don't want to sound negative but I fear them more than anyone else we played this season. probably are going to do a BATE on us
:/

edit: thanks footballfan and yenrot

I think we'll win by at least two girls*. Especially after the Germany debacle.

*edit: freudian slip :( i meant goals.

Top Bottom