• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yen

318954_502364836453956_1632744760_n.jpg

Speaking about which, You've Been Trumped is on bbc2 on Sunday. About his bullying and slandering of those who lived on the land he wanted for a golf course. Looks good.

dc89

Shocking to see what happened to Kirkland.

I remember when Bellamy slapped a United fan for getting on the pitch an getting in his face. Well now I can understand why, you can't underestimate any of these clowns, they could have knives or anything!

Yeah Bellamy kinda went over and looked for trouble but still, you get my drift.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Of course not. Personally I think they need central midfielders and defenders rather than strikers. With the exception of Yaya and Kompany they are pretty ordinary in both departments.

Unhappy Adebayor holds crisis talks with AVB over Spurs future

This is just bollocks. He was pissed at not being in the team so far, he only has himself to blame for dicking around over his transfer. He's been put on a fitness regime for the last month and he's up to speed now. He looked sharp against Villa and he looks happy as larry in the training footage from Friday.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres to reveal he's been a lifelong City fan.

Lifelong baby

LLL

Wouldn't surprise me since they already bought Kun from Atletico. I think he may fit in better at Chelsea but it would be awesome to use City in FIFA if they got him.

Sit him against stoke tho

Zabojnik said:
Would love to see him move to Zenit. So there would be even more player-envy drama.

Fuck that shit. I rather have him move to a weak league like ligue 1. Too bad Atletico is so broke Spain is perfect for his fitness in relation to world cup qualifiers which are just at the halfway point

fuenf

I have the feeling that Falcao might flop at a big club. Sure he'll be good but i dont think he'll be able to live up to the hype.

Lightning

Banned
Fuck that shit. I rather have him move to a weak league like ligue 1. Too bad Atletico is so broke Spain is perfect for his fitness in relation to world cup qualifiers which are just at the halfway point
Falcao has Real Madrid written all over him. I don't think he will be leaving Spain anytime soon regardless of the silly speculation.

City have been very clear that they need to sell before they can buy and they passed on RVP for that very reason so unless a striker there is moved on Falcao is not going to City. I still think Real Madrid is where he'll end up, especially if Madrid flop this season and win nothing.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yep, it makes perfect sense and it is a natural fit :/

He's been immense the last few months in world cup qualifying with all the pressure in the world on him. He is not a pecho frio at all.

Well not anymore he did miss a penalty in the knock out stages of Copa America last year that caused us to be eliminated. He needs the right system to be effective tho. I don't want Mancini's sorry ass anywhere near him.

Salvadora

Yep, it makes perfect sense and it is a natural fit :/

He's been immense the last few months in world cup qualifying with all the pressure in the world on him. He is not a pecho frio at all.

Well not anymore he did miss a penalty in the knock out stages of Copa America last year that caused us to be eliminated. He needs the right system to be effective tho. I don't want Mancini's sorry ass anywhere near him.
Only Arsene can handle that sort of quality.

Hixx

The pseudo-Geordie Steven Taylor spouting some shit in today's papers. Unbelievable. I sincerely hope the rest of their team displays that arrogance tomorrow.

fuenf

perfect Bayern gif :D

He's going to be incredible if he moves.

I just dont know, the pressure on him is going to be ridiculous. Apart from Ronaldo and Messi, most strikers a incredibly inconsistent and go on hot and cold streaks. I know, Falcao has been great at Atletico but Dzeko looked like a world beater at Wolfsburg, too. I just think that the game changes once you move to a top club, especially if you move from La Liga to the PL or Serie A. PSG might be the ideal scenario for him, though.

rodvik

The pseudo-Geordie Steven Taylor spouting some shit in today's papers. Unbelievable. I sincerely hope the rest of their team displays that arrogance tomorrow.

Yeah but a local derby is brilliant fun. Everyone shouting their lungs out for 90 minutes. The chance to argue with workmates the week after. Awesome. I almost miss playing Birmingham. Almost.

Clegg

Anyone remember Ludovic Giuly? He was a pretty good player imo. Was brilliant at Monaco and didn't look out of place at Barcelona either.

That Barca team was something else in the mid 00's. They'd just signed Deco, Giuly, Larsson and Eto'o. Add to that Ronaldinho who was signed the season before and you could see the signs that they were building a properly good team.

K1LLER7

PSG will buy Falcao just because they can. Dat Ibra-Falcao partnership.

^ Ronaldinho, Messi, Eto'o, Deco, Xavi, Iniesta, Marquez, Thuram, Zambrotta, Puyol.

Brilliant team.

Top Bottom