• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
No way, he's the real deal.

tbf that dude CLEARLY ONLY WATCHES BAYERN

hestonlaugh.gif

I never got to see much of him at River but he has been beastly for Porto, Atletico and Colombia

c'mon son

Scum said:
He'll be Euro cup tied anyway. Can't play twice in Europa Lge this season for 2 different teams.

giroudlol.jpg

LOL

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Mancini is a fucking dumbass. You guys are lucky they won the title cuz Pep would destroy with that team.

---lol you must be trolling me. elsk is that you?

----man I need to stop posting :/

hopefully the return of glorious club football will unleash the fury

fuenf

tbf that dude CLEARLY ONLY WATCHES BAYERN

hestonlaugh.gif

I never got to see much of him at River but he has been beastly for Porto, Atletico and Colombia

I'm just cautious, i also believe CR7 benefitted from his move to Spain and Messi wouldnt be as good without Barca. Doubting Falcao is only logical. Like i said he will be very good, no doubt about it but it's almost impossible for him to replicate his Atletico performance at another club.

Messi

The end of Assassins Creed Revelations made me teary eyed

Ezio is such a boss and I didn't cop that the door you are trying to open was the door to Altairs tomb. The camera pan showing both of them made me well up

Can't wait for 3

Salazar

The hate is strong in here. :lol
Just because one Leeds fan did a terrible thing

And many of the rest cheered, and many of the rest trashed the stadium.

"One Leeds fan" is a fucking embarrassingly stupid or deliberately fucking blind way to look at it.

jtb

Banned
A January move would probably kill Falcao's career anyways, I feel like they rarely work out well, especially when moving to top teams where there's not a lot of time to adapt. don't see him moving until at least the end of the season—he might even stay a little longer if Atletico qualify for the CL.

Arnie

The hate is strong in here. :lol
Just because one Leeds fan did a terrible thing, it doesn't mean that the whole fanbase is like that. He was just a dumbass with a dumb excuse as stated here:

A majority of the travelling Leeds fans were singing 'There's only one Jimmy Saville, he shags who he wants', so don't give me that one fan shite. And their general behaviour was disgraceful on top of that, ripping seats and throwing them at Kirkland whilst he was down, almost causing a riot in the corner (Wednesday fans have some part to play in that too, of course).

Don't let the punch be used as a scapegoat, Leeds general fanbase were fucking atrocious tonight, before and after the equaliser.

Who through the flair, also? I was filming at that point so didn't see the culprit.

Scum

I'm just cautious, i also believe CR7 benefitted from his move to Spain and Messi wouldnt be as good without Barca. Doubting Falcao is only logical. Like i said he will be very good, no doubt about it but it's almost impossible for him to replicate his Atletico performance at another club.

I think he'll fit in fine at Spurs or Arsenal to be honest. :p

Messi

A January move would probably kill Falcao's career anyways, I feel like they rarely work out well, especially when moving to top teams where there's not a lot of time to adapt. don't see him moving until at least the end of the season—he might even stay a little longer if Atletico qualify for the CL.

I think he should stay. I love watching him play in Spain. They will qualify for the CL if he stays

Scum

Choose away.

World Player of 2012
D Drogba
R Falcao
E Hazard
A Iniesta
L Messi
Neymar
A Pirlo
C Ronaldo
Y Toure
Xavi

World Manager of 2012
M Biesla
V Del Bosque
R Di Matteo
R Girard
J Klopp
J Mourinho
H Renard
D Simeone
L Tena
Tite

World Team of 2012
At. Madrid
B Dortmund
Chelsea
Corinthians
Juventus
Mexico
Montpellier
Spain
Universidad
Zambia

Salazar

A majority of the travelling Leeds fans were singing 'There's only one Jimmy Saville, he shags who he wants', so don't give me that one fan shite. And their general behaviour was disgraceful on top of that, ripping seats and throwing them at Kirkland whilst he was down, almost causing a riot in the corner (Wednesday fans have some part to play in that too, of course).

W2K4S.gif

Indeed.

elsk

Banned
Choose away.

World Player of 2012
D Drogba
R Falcao
E Hazard
A Iniesta
L Messi
Neymar
A Pirlo
C Ronaldo
Y Toure
Xavi

World Manager of 2012
M Biesla
V Del Bosque
R Di Matteo
R Girard
J Klopp
J Mourinho
H Renard
D Simeone
L Tena
Tite

World Team of 2012
At. Madrid
B Dortmund
Chelsea
Corinthians
Juventus
Mexico
Montpellier
Spain
Universidad
Zambia

Where is that list coming from? Universidad de Chile was the best team, IMO.

Scum

I get the feeling Iniesta might win this one but my picks are exactly the same as Arnie's.

@elsk - World Soccer Magazine.

elsk

Banned
I get the feeling Iniesta might win this one but my picks are exactly the same as Arnie's.

@elsk - World Soccer Magazine.

Are you sure about those, tho? I'm pretty sure Heynckes, Gomez, Neuer and Lahm were on the list too (somehow)

Alduin

And many of the rest cheered, and many of the rest trashed the stadium.

"One Leeds fan" is a fucking embarrassingly stupid or deliberately fucking blind way to look at it.

Don't let the punch be used as a scapegoat, Leeds general fanbase were fucking atrocious tonight, before and after the equaliser.

Who through the flair, also? I was filming at that point so didn't see the culprit.

Well, as Neil Warnock has described, these games are sort of like 'Wacky Races.' It was a derby match. Of course, unjustified chants were coming. Even Wednesday fans aimed abusive chants at Warnock. It's just part of the game. I agree though, that some of those chants were way over the top.

In the second half, the Wednesday fans started another chant which was the Galatasaray song. Of course most Leeds fan were unhappy with that. There was clearly hate and anger in the stadium at that point. So, I assume that this had something to do with fans being crazy mad and thrashing the stadium but if it was me, I wouldn't have thrashed the stadium though.

I guess it isn't a good day to be a Leeds fan.

What are people's thought on Matias Suarez?

Don't do it.

I thought he was going to CSKA in January.

but he's not even a striker!

Yeah latest rumours are Anderlecht have a new agreement with CSKA, he's going for 12m instead of 20m because his knee is badly fucked. Sounds dodgy to me though because his move to CSKA fell through for that exact reason and his knee isn't getting any better, he still hasn't played this season. Got surgery a few weeks ago and might undergo another one soon. He's not a striker anyway.

Scum

Fun fact from the magazine:

World Soccer Magazine said:
Goals scored in La Liga since the start of the 2009-10 season, up to and including 10/10/2012:-

Ronaldo [120] plus Messi [123] = 243 goals
Entire Valencia team - 190 goals
lol

FootballFan

Anyone remember Ludovic Giuly? He was a pretty good player imo. Was brilliant at Monaco and didn't look out of place at Barcelona either.

That Barca team was something else in the mid 00's. They'd just signed Deco, Giuly, Larsson and Eto'o. Add to that Ronaldinho who was signed the season before and you could see the signs that they were building a properly good team.

Of course I remember him, GIULY DRUNK

His goal against Milan and dat assist from Ronaldinho.. man that was nice.

Messi

Del Bosque

Juventus

This

Don't do it.

Yeah latest rumours are Anderlecht have a new agreement with CSKA, he's going for 12m instead of 20m because his knee is badly fucked. Sounds dodgy to me though because his move to CSKA fell through for that exact reason and his knee isn't getting any better, he still hasn't played this season. Got surgery a few weeks ago and might undergo another one soon. He's not a striker anyway.

CSKA think they're Spain now, no need for a striker. Dzagoev, Honda, Suarez, Tosic...

FuturusX

Any pick that's not Messi is insane...You'll never see a player like him in your lifetime again. The odds are very much against it. He was better last year than ever. Sorry Ronaldo. Just the way it goes...

Contrary motherfu.....

fuenf

And Bayern signed Sosa because he was a bit cheaper than unknown Sergio Aguero.

That's wrong. Bayern didnt sign Aguero because he didnt impress Hoeneß or Magath when they flew over. Story goes he acted cocky and missed a penalty when Magath scouted him.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
van Gaal let go Lucio and van Bommel. And Bayern signed Sosa because he was a bit cheaper than unknown Sergio Aguero.

I could go on for hours.

I wish Barca had kept Van Bommel. I would love to seem him unleash and van bommel CuntR7

elsk said:
van Gaal let go Lucio and van Bommel. And Bayern signed Sosa because he was a bit cheaper than unknown Sergio Aguero.

I could go on for hours.

Who needs Kun when you have this guy?

Mario-Gomez-bayern-munich.jpg

Top Bottom