• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Fry

Who needs Kun when you have this guy?

Mario-Gomez-bayern-munich.jpg

Indeed.

Lightning

Banned
I can't justify picking Klopp as best manager when they finished last in their CL group.
What he has achieved with Dortmund he deserves every ounce of praise he gets. Fantastic manager. In the CL the Dortmund players were not use to that but already this season they are fairing better in the CL and I hope they give Real a run for their money in what will be a very exciting match.

Scum

I can't believe I get to see Messi and Ronaldo in my lifetime! :O
That Argentina vs Portugal World Cup final is going to be something else! \o/

elsk

Banned
Gomez would be nice in an old school football league with oldish tactics, like in the EPL
He can't play in Bundesliga where you expect the players to be technically great, specially in Bayern where the whole system is like Barcelona about passing, Gomez can't even make a good pass.

FootballFan

I can't believe I get to see Messi and Ronaldo in my lifetime! :O
That Argentina vs Portugal World Cup final is going to be something else! \o/

That would be the most ultimate battle in history. Imagining it is crazy enough lol.

too bad it won't happen since both their teams suck

edit
Also damnnn who dat elsk.

I remember when Leeds fans set fire to a chip van outside valley parade then said they were trying to recreate the fire that wiped out the stadium and lives in the 80's. fucking scum

elsk

Banned
Is she a co-host on a latin american fox sports show? She's hot as hell and I don't know how the other two guys on the show can focus
and talk properly.

Yep. I know right? I only watch that show because of her. I stare at her the entire hour.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Huge feet, 2/10

Would not bang.

Damn you I thought the perfect woman existed! I'm big into knees and feet :(

elsk said:
Yep. I know right? I only watch that show because of her. I stare at her the entire hour.

What's it called I get fox deportes I'll dvr the hell out of that honey? lf our plane went down in the Andes mountains I would feast on her thighs GOT DAMN

Falcao is the best striker in the world. Dunno what you would call Messi and Ronaldo though, strikmidfielders? :lol

They kind of just roam around the pitch, don't really stick to one position (especially Messi). Falcao is a pure no.9 and gets in the box frequently.

Also Gomez is fucking awful, couldn't hit my grandma in the stands in the CL final. Sure, his goals got Bayern to the final, but did he do it when it mattered? Knope.

Regarding the World Soccer awards, my picks are:

Messi

Wenger (lol)

non-biased pick: Del Bosque

Spain

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Can RVP still dribble well? I remember that Portugal - Holland game from the 2006 world cup and he was awesome at the end.

I only really started watching epl last year >_>

Going to my first Non-League game of the season tomorrow. It had to fall on the Chelsea/Spurs game :lol Being dragged along cause I keep meaning to go and then end up staying in and watching the 3pm kick offs. So for the first time I am driving myself to a away game at Havent & Waterlooville. It better be fucking good!

Top Bottom