• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
The owner of the Falcons (arthur blank owns Home Depot) wants to bring an mls team if he gets a new stadium for his NFL team. Wont be for a few years but if we get a bunch of mexican, colombian, eastern european, and korean players I think the team could draw huge crowds.

What yall watching tomorrow? I'm about to go get food for the day and I will be waking up at 7:30 to start my day:

Tottenham - Chelsea

United - Stoke (gaf will be awesome if chelsea and utd struggle)

Juventus - Napoli (I want to see Cavani and Hamsik make Juve-gaf cry lol)

I'll probably take a little nap until Barca plays at 4:00pm our time. I got like a 20 year old alarm clock that buzzes like a motherfucker it wakes me up even if i'm drunk

jtb

Banned
Was so excited when he came to Arsenal, really felt he could light up the PL for years to come, and he did for a while. dem 4 goals against Liverpool.

Now? He's a lazy twat :(

It's because Wenger played him out on the left, when everyone but Wenger knows his best position is behind the striker!

Why :(

Many a player was ruined by Wenger's love of pushing central players out wide. Arshavin was ridiculously good that debut season though; and he can still put in a quality shift like when he scored that great goal against Barcelona, even if he only does so once every couple months.

Old_Gregg.jpg

I love that skit!!

FootballFan

Many a player was ruined by Wenger's love of pushing central players out wide. Arshavin was ridiculously good that debut season though; and he can still put in a quality shift like when he scored that great goal against Barcelona, even if he only does so once every couple months.

You mean like Pep with left wingers Henry, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Villa, Tello, Bojan who are all strikers :lol

elsk

Banned
You mean like Pep with left wingers Henry, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Villa, Tello, Bojan who are all strikers :lol

Tello looks like a winger, and Villa has always looked good on the wing.

On Eto'o and the rest I agree. But Barcelona system is like that, if you don't like then you can simply refuse to join.

Dibbz

Was so excited when he came to Arsenal, really felt he could light up the PL for years to come, and he did for a while. dem 4 goals against Liverpool.

Now? He's a lazy twat :(

It's because Wenger played him out on the left, when everyone but Wenger knows his best position is behind the striker!

Why :(

Wenger has said this year he has realized that Arshavin's best position is behind the striker and not on the left. Don't have the interview but he has said it. I still think he could do well at Arsenal. Not light the place on fire but still be a decent player.

FootballFan

Holy shit at that Bojan gif lol

saved that shit!

Hoping to post that for Yurt tomorrow :D

Every time I go looking for Barca gifs all I find is Bojan wtf.

That is a good gif though. Perfect for when Cavani completes his hat-trick and Hamsik completes his assists hat trick.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Every time I go looking for Barca gifs all I find is Bojan wtf.

That is a good gif though. Perfect for when Cavani completes his hat-trick and Hamsik completes his assists hat trick.

Is he on Milan now? we need some new Bojan goodness!

SHIT. I must buy him for my ultimate team it's almost all seria a players!

Meier

Man, no one wants to buy my players from Porto.. could barely buy anyone in the first window. :(

No one would even take my guys on loan.. and fucking Kleber turned down VVV and CFR Cluj!

Man, no one wants to buy my players from Porto.. could barely buy anyone in the first window. :(

No one would even take my guys on loan.. and fucking Kleber turned down VVV and CFR Cluj!

No one wants to take my players either and when they do it's some pathetic offers. Swansea wanted my left back with 3 years left of his contract and they offer me half of what the club paid for him a year ago... and it's not like he has flopped or anything, very important player.

Meier

No one wants to take my players either and when they do it's some pathetic offers. Swansea wanted my left back with 3 years left of his contract and they offer me half of what the club paid for him a year ago... and it's not like he has flopped or anything, very important player.

Might be a product of the beta. I hope so! I mean I offered decent players for their value. Usually I'd try and tack on 50% sell-ons and stuff.

Zabojnik

Yes!

Time for Insigne to teach Giovinco how to be short and dominant.

This may actually happen ...

Insigne is so good in FM, good thing he isn't in real life.

How good is he in FM? I'd say he's a pretty significant talent in RL.

nah, juve will win

juve team is underrated, wouldn't be surprised if they win CL

Lol. Even with a world-class striker that would be stretching it. Without one, we're ... toothless.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Dayum

Yeah he sucks irl now but I started getting la liga games when he was really el nino and not some busted up old man made of wood like he is now. Chelsea fans are dumb (sans sloosha) so they'll probably buy him for a shit load of coins.

Just got some dunkin turbo coffee might just power thru to the games I can sleep at night and all day sunday. Got this big fucking turkey leg so I can eat like a true heathen lol

83782torres.jpg

it's amazing how he deteriorated in just a matter of years. It's like his fifa pace went from 92 at atletico to like 74 now. smh nino can't do them roids too hard core. Messi will be burnt out by like 29

Good to see Ronaldo just on coke now he looks like his model girlfriends

Slizz

Yeah I'm siding with Juve for this one. Does Matri get playing time? I like him, can't live up to expectation but I still like him.

Blablurn

Here is a new episode of FC Bayern History. It's the winter of 2008. Bayern vs. Hoffenheim. 2nd vs 1st. Hoffenheim played a brilliant first season half and dominated everyone back then. with players like eduardo and ibesevic they became THE sensation of the season (random note, they came from the second division) after scoring first it actually looked like hoffenheim is going to win it. but bayern equalized in the second half. but i was not over, luca toni surprised everyone with a stunner in the 90th minute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaDT9TByaaU&feature=related

that game dominated the media back then. everybody wanted to see it. the hype was fucking huge. hoffenhein never managed to play the same level again.

Lunchbox

Banned
Here is a new episode of FC Bayern History. It's the winter of 2008. Bayern vs. Hoffenheim. 2nd vs 1st. Hoffenheim played a brilliant first season half and dominated everyone back then. with players like eduardo and ibesevic they became THE sensation of the season (random note, they came from the second division) after scoring first it actually looked like hoffenheim is going to win it. but bayern equalized in the second half. but i was not over, luca toni surprised everyone with a stunner in the 90th minute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaDT9TByaaU&feature=related

that game dominated the media back then. everybody wanted to see it. the hype was fucking huge. hoffenhein never managed to play the same level again.

heres a room full of people who give a shit about bayern munich vs hoffenwhoeverthefuck

KszGu.jpg

Zabojnik

Yeah I'm siding with Juve for this one. Does Matri get playing time? I like him, can't live up to expectation but I still like him.

Not a lot and not today. Quaglia and Giovinco starting, apparently. He'll probably sub Giovinco in the second. (Bendtner am cry.)

lol blood in blood out. Aren't juve missing some players?

Game will have some good trash talk!

Two of the best we've got, Buffon and Vucinic. :/

Top Bottom