• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

elsk

Banned
Are you really talking shit about Mario Gomez good looks? I mean... he sucks in everything else but he's one of the best looking players I've ever seen.

qindarka

Banned
you replaced that lazy big game choke artist who never won anything with another choke artist who will never win anything.

nothing was lost

except that toni had prettier hair. look at this clown -

ALJOg.jpg

Your trolling isn't funny. Just cut it out already.

elsk

Banned
If Bayern wins today, it would set a record for 8 consecutive wins from the start of the season.

Just put Shaqiri and win everything.

Bumhead

Banned
Morning footy gaf.

Had a nice sleep and had a bit of a calm down after the Leeds game last night..

..then I came back on the internet at work this morning and one of our official photographers has caught a pretty detailed set of images about a little boy in the Leeds end there with his Dad, who got hit on the head and knocked over by an advertising hoarding that the Leeds fans above kicked down into their own supporters in the lower tier, with the lad then getting up and crying in his Dad's arms.

Lunchbox

Banned
lol german league trophies, he can sell them for scrap metal when he retires

you got me with the world cup though, i forgot he was even in the squad cause thats how shit he was

flake

What happened to Marko Marin? Had such a good pre season before he got injured. Apparently Di Matteo has a full squad to choose from. Wonder if he'll make the bench.

Blablurn

What happened to Marko Marin? Had such a good pre season before he got injured. Apparently Di Matteo has a full squad to choose from. Wonder if he'll make the bench.

he played a terrible season in bremen last year. nobody here in germany understood y chelsea bought him lol. he's not really that good. he definitely had potential back in the days. but he never made more of it.

Zabojnik

Are you really talking shit about Mario Gomez good looks? I mean... he sucks in everything else but he's one of the best looking players I've ever seen.

He's certainly good looking, but he'll never be as dreamy as Marchisio right after a shower. Just sayin'.

gayformarchisio.gif

Mastadon

Banned
Morning footy gaf.

Had a nice sleep and had a bit of a calm down after the Leeds game last night..

..then I came back on the internet at work this morning and one of our official photographers has caught a pretty detailed set of images about a little boy in the Leeds end there with his Dad, who got hit on the head and knocked over by an advertising hoarding that the Leeds fans above kicked down into their own supporters in the lower tier, with the lad then getting up and crying in his Dad's arms.

Jesus, what a shower of cunts.

Lightning

Banned
Jesus, what a shower of cunts.
The actions in the Wednesday game has ruined my opinion of Leeds. I wish every misery possible upon them now.

The club needs to take action to stamp out these thugs of fans they have. They are shit, seriously. It will be a nightmare having these JT's in the premier league.

flake

Apparently as Del Piero was entering the stadium for tonights Sydney derby the security guard asked him for ID. All the while he was getting mobbed by fans. What a muppet haha

rodvik

The pictures, incase anyone's interested. Wonder if anyone in the media will pick up on them.

Is it me or is there a bloke in a blue cap in the upper left with his face covered, just near where the sign was cut/pushed over who bails after it falls?

I dont know, I have kind of blanked out last season to be honest. I think its the trauma.

Relegation battles are character-building :p

The way McCleish was treated by the media last season reminded me of the way Hodgson was treated by them when he was at Liverpool. Did you end up having conversations with people, trying to convince them that McCleish had done a terrible job?

dc89

I have the feeling that Falcao might flop at a big club. Sure he'll be good but i dont think he'll be able to live up to the hype.

He would flop at a big club, but if he moves to City he moves to massive club. A different prospect altogether.

rodvik

Relegation battles are character-building :p

The way McCleish was treated by the media last season reminded me of the way Hodgson was treated by them when he was at Liverpool. Did you end up having conversations with people, trying to convince them that McCleish had done a terrible job?

I think the media ran with the "they dislike him because he came from Birmingham" for a good half of the season, then when they saw the dross we were playing they started with the "nice bloke let down by his players and with fans who never gave him a chance" routine.

It was only at the very end they came round to the idea he had us playing like shite.

That said, Lambert has had a worse start than McLeish points wise.

Eeeeek!

dc89

I think Chelsea's Chief Exec and Chairman are on TalkSPORT now in the studio talking about JT and stuff.

Apparently they've just confirmed he keeps the captaincy but said other "firm disiplinary action" has been taken. I was right, they've stripped him of his parking spot at the training ground.

I think Chelsea's Chief Exec and Chairman are on TalkSPORT now in the studio talking about JT and stuff.

Apparently they've just confirmed he keeps the captaincy but said other "firm disiplinary action" has been taken. I was right, they've stripped him of his parking spot at the training ground.

I think his punishment is that he no longer has the privilege of having sex with teammates' girlfriends and wives.
JohnTerryPAMartinRickett3.jpg

In the Footy Focus preview they've got an iview with AVB when he says "I made one big mistake at Chelsea, and that was applying the principle that nobody is bigger than the club".

Come on Spurs. Do this for AVB.

Hoping we get Büttner. Rest Evra.
I have a feeling we're gonna get some Nicky P today.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
In the Footy Focus preview they've got an iview with AVB when he says "I made one big mistake at Chelsea, and that was applying the principle that nobody is bigger than the club".

the-rock-clapping.gif

I have a feeling we're gonna get some Nicky P today.

So beautiful...

jsNnhLNjJY6gg.jpg

qindarka

Banned
I wish AVB would just talk about what happened instead of making vague references to getting forced out by player power. The situation could have been more complicated and he might easily be using the lack of detail in order to paint himself in a positive light.

And his big mistake was in not getting results. For all the talk about players apparently not performing for him, his tactics were hardly great either.

Top Bottom