• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Clegg

Should be 6-1 up now.

Still think our defence will crumble under some pressure. Need another goal to feel comfortable.

Choc

Banned
The liverpool fans are acting like a bunch of knobs

suarez is a diver pure and simple and so the referees are not going to give him kicks. Get the fuck over it.

Reading getting closer and closer to equalizing, Liverpool should have put this game to bed already.

Gods Suarez just score... No goal since he's my FF captain again. -______-

Man United 3-2 Stoke

untitled-1h1rw5.gif

Garjon

The liverpool fans are acting like a bunch of knobs

suarez is a diver pure and simple and so the referees are not going to give him kicks. Get the fuck over it.

With pantomine bias like this, I'm surprised you aren't a PL referee.

Choc

Banned
Calm down.

We love him so we'll sing his name. Get over it.

its not that, its the stupdi ironic cheering every time liverpool get a free kick.

If i was a liverpool fan i'd be disgusted by the way suarez goes on tbh.

ok let me clarify something. Suarez foul where he got creamed was a foul and should have been a free kick

my point was the liverpool fans blowing up every time the dick dives and doesn't get a free kick. Its obvious he has a reputation and its his own fault. Refs aren't going to give him cheap free kicks (and because of his reputation, miss valid ones as well such as just before HT)

just a fact of life. If you dive refs know it and look for dives not fouls.

dc89

Toure :( Heads over from 6 yards out.

Excellent from Tevez down the wing, breezed past 3 players and then dragged down. Aguero is warming up.

WOW OMFG!!! Fortune plays basketball in the area and no penalty given, free kick instead. It looks inside the box.

Top Bottom