• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Suprised nobody figured this out about Valencia. But I guess his strength makes him hard to deal with.

Inferior league :p

I have heard that too, but from what I have seen of him, it doesn't look to be true.

Same things were said about Jonathan Dos Santos too when Giovani Dos Santos was playing for us. JDS hasn't really got a proper chance though, he is 22 now, Rafinha is 19.

Also Andres:
ph3wx.gif

Thanks, saved.

falcaopic.png

Messi said:
Watching Hugo now for the first time. Looks lovely on Blu. <3 Chloe

Yeah I fell in love with her during that movie lol. Are her parents british or something?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Didn't really like that movie, didn't see where all that hype came from.

I don't remember shit from that movie cos I was drunk as fuck (surprise). All I remember was that fine little chick and Ali G. Also that kid was a whiny cunt lol

--holy shit walking dead about to start. I think i'll wait till I get home though so I can have some vodka with a mountain dew chaser

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That thread kind of makes me mad. I put my zipper up too fast the other day and caught a bit of my dong. I can't even jerk off right now, smh

Maybe not the best time to ask with Afer Dark going on :lol but what is the other streaming website that isn't BitScores? I can't remember it for the life of me.

Also is Gaf really slow for anyone else?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Maybe not the best time to ask with Afer Dark going on :lol but what is the other streaming website that isn't BitScores? I can't remember it for the life of me.

Also is Gaf really slow for anyone else?

I heard another UK dude say this in the nfl thread. Things are ok here in 'murrica as far as gaf loading. Even the mobile site is fine I was browsing while taking a shit.

This film is magical

Hugo?

chloe-moretz-letterman-int-may12.jpg

Fuck I can't sleep at all. Hugo was fucking fantastic in the cinema in 3d, first time I really thought 3d added something to the movie, but story wise it was pretty... average, yeah. The whiny kid from the movie is going to be Ender in the Enders Game movie coming, seems interesting.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fuck I can't sleep at all. Hugo was fucking fantastic in the cinema in 3d, first time I really thought 3d added something to the movie, but story wise it was pretty... average, yeah. The whiny kid from the movie is going to be Ender in the Enders Game movie coming, seems interesting.

wow they're making Enders Game? damn, news to me.

Another hour and I can go drink.

Messi

The end of season 3 of Eastbound and Down is amazing and so fitting. 3 incredible seasons of TV and can't wait for season 4.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Yep I love this one. Been using it alot lol

The end of season 3 of Eastbound and Down is amazing and so fitting. 3 incredible seasons of TV and can't wait for season 4.

Damn I have only seen 1 and 2. Need to catch up on season 3. They gave me a pimp daddy cisco modem so I may watch it tomorrow. Damn 50 posts up on Regulus, good thing I'm off tomorrow I need to post less.

I blame international football lol

Messi

Yep I love this one. Been using it alot lol

Damn I have only seen 1 and 2. Need to catch up on season 3. They gave me a pimp daddy cisco modem so I may watch it tomorrow. Damn 50 posts up on Regulus, good thing I'm off tomorrow I need to post less.

I blame international football lol

All the seasons have great endings it's just season 3s is particularly amazing. Fits the show perfectly.

Sloosha

Guy across the street has super obnoxious Halloween decorations and lights. Worst day of the year - apart from some of the outfits you see people wearing walking down the Strip.

Messi

He almost looks like a girl...

I loved 2 because it was in mexico

season 1 is awesome when he throws the ball at that one dude's eye

I loved season 2 most
his entrance for his new team to 'real American' with the flag and the fireworks, amazing. Also that little thug he was hanging with was great

Fry

I think it's a ploy for a bigger contract like he tried to do at Barca.

Why would he do that, though? He's one of the best paid players in the world. Is he that greedy?

Anyway, he's a fucking great footballer, but he's a diving cunt.

Top Bottom