• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

RaGe_pt

You guys talking about James Rodriguez?! Yeah he's awesome and will probably leave us in the summer. Anyway, he'll leave millions (and millions) of euros in our safe.

For the Poland vs England game tmrw, do the teams have to use the same teams they submitted tonight or can they change?

Cos Milner needs to piss off.

Lightning

Banned
He has a habit of making tackles like that.
Something wrong with his mind at the moment because he's a better player than that. So happy for Giroud though. Hope like hell he starts for us against Norwich but honestly I would like us to give Santi a break and play say Arshavin through the middle.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
GUATEMALAAAAA 1

USA 0

VAMOS CHAPINES

lulz-1.gif

Man this u.s. squad is just embarassing

Salvadora

Something wrong with his mind at the moment because he's a better player than that. So happy for Giroud though. Hope like hell he starts for us against Norwich but honestly I would like us to give Santi a break and play say Arshavin through the middle.

Yeah his form this season has unfortunately vindicated Kyoufu's opinion that he's shit, but he's so much better than this.

Meier

Damn, Dempsey was ready to score again with a decent cross. Guatemala and Jamaica all of the sudden are tied in terms of GD and points.. will be interesting to see if Jamaica can keep scoring.

jtb

Banned

That's a bold idea. I like it (though I suspect the Ox is higher up the pecking order in that position over Arshavin). Keep Santi on the bench to use as an impact sub in case they contrive to fuck it up.

Clegg

So the Kickstarter for Obsidians new game has made it past the $4m mark.

Thia means that an extra City will be added to the game, in game commentary and instrumentation will be added to the soundtrack.

And then there's all the other stuff that will be added after passing all the various stretch goals.

Good job, guys.

Meier

So the Kickstarter for Obsidians new game has made it past the $4m mark.

Thia means that an extra City will be added to the game, in game commentary and instrumentation will be added to the soundtrack.

And then there's all the other stuff that will be added after passing all the various stretch goals.

Good job, guys.

I personally have only ever contributed to 1 "kickstarter".. The Rifles' new album via Pledge Music. Not really interested in paying that far in advance for a game personally. With that being said, I'm sure I'll play this and am looking forward to encountering the GAF Inn.

elsk

Banned
This guy Luis Garrido (22 years old) is the most awesome DM I've seen in Honduras. He's Busquets/Luiz Gustavo type of DM, very defensive minded, I think he could make the move to an european side next year.

Meier

THE DEUCE! Another goal for Clint... kinda poached Michael Bradley's. :lol

Looks like it might have just missed so good thing Clint cleaned it up.

Sleepy

Yeah his form this season has unfortunately vindicated Kyoufu's opinion that he's shit, but he's so much better than this.

I think Giroud should start every game for Arsenal, with Podolski out on the wing. Giroud is such a physical presence in the penalty area, he just runs defenders over, that it will pay off eventually.

Nice goal from Dempsey there.

Top Bottom