• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

I just like watching my team win, be it against France or against Guyana.

Because if there's one thing this team lacks it is variants, and this is the perfect opportunity for Chepo to try them.

fair enough. I guess Televisa/TVAzteca are doing something right if you keep getting excited for every 20 + yearly meaningless games.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Messi change your avatar. That picture is not flattering to her, or you, at all.

6a0147e3d5494f970b016760a2b311970b-320wi

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
fair enough. I guess Televisa/TVAzteca are doing something right if you keep getting excited for every 20 + yearly meaningless games.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I don't even live in Mexico anymore. I don't get their propaganda over here.

FootballFan

Oh come on. How are Chile not scoring? Argentina is so bad at the back..

edit
:lol Aguero hits post. I can't get over how bad the defending is here.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I know nobody gives a shit about the FIFA rankings, but with Portugal's and Germany's results and this Argentina victory they will easily rise to 2nd spot.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That first half was great. Chile will probably have a man sent off.

Regulus Tera said:
I know nobody gives a shit about the FIFA rankings, but with Portugal's and Germany's results and this Argentina victory they will easily rise to 2nd spot.

I care. I wonder if we move up from 9

FootballFan

Argentina's Fantastic Four are incredible on the break!

Yeah, I always say that Argentina should play counter attack. Messi on the ball sprinting at your team with Higuain, Di Maria and Aguero making runs surely would end up with some goals + it makes the team stronger defensively, which is what they really need.

edit
Are Rojo or Otamendi playing? Are they good at the back for Argentina or am I wrong in thinking this?

I don't think either is playing.

Campagnaro - Fernandez - Garay - Zabaleta backline.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Good thing we survived those first 30 minutes, they were going to press us out of the pitch.

If Di Maria took better decisions we could've scored 2 more goals.

rodvik

Is that right? FIFA rankings have a weird calculation system I dont understand. Well it would make sense. Best teams in the world are probably Spain, Argentina, Germany then.. Brazil maybe?

No, Germany will still stay in second. They will have 1421 points while Argentina would have 1349.

But Russia will move into 9th! and that's all that really matters.

I care. I wonder if we move up from 9

You'll be 8th. Grr, we're coming for ya bro.

Caturro

Our defense was never good, but sweet Jesus... how can we ever win a game with a defense like that?

Borghi vete luego gordo CTM.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Brasil sucks now though. Bunch of Pechos Frios

Uruguay should drop out of the top 10. Hell top 20 they suck

Caturro said:
Our defense was never good, but sweet Jesus... how can we ever win a game with a defense like that?

Borghi vete luego gordo CTM.

Concha tu madre? Playing with a back line of 3 is dumb imo

BigBoss

Rojo was injured against Uruguay, when healthy he's Argentina's left back. Zabaleta and Di Maria need to be subbed off, Di Maria refuses to to play any defense which has given Isla an incredible amount of space and Zabaleta just sucks.

FootballFan

Why does Sabella keep putting in Fede Fernandez? He is shit.

The guy literally plays 1/10 Napoli games, he is a bench player for Napoli yet starts for Argentina. It tells you how bad the backline is. Imagine Spains starting CB was a guy that stays on the bench for Valencia lol.

Top Bottom