• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Messi

Y'all don't choose something nice ill just change to chubby Christina and it will be on you guys. You have been warned.

Ps small boobs are best

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Y'all don't choose something nice ill just change to chubby Christina and it will be on you guys. You have been warned.

Ps small boobs are best
34B are the perfect size. Not too big, not too small.

EDIT: DE NIGRIS WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
EDIT2: DE NIGRIS WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Messi
Big jaws, small boobs
(Today, 06:38 PM)
multiquote_off.gif
image.php

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fuck. Oh well you got to put those shots on target, Chile

They really miss Claudio Bravo. He is the best keeper in south america. He could've stopped 1 of those goals

BigBoss

I never want to see Zabaleta with an Argentina jersey ever again, what a useless player. He defends like shit and when he goes forward he does absolutely nothing but leave space behind. Isla was wide open all game long thanks to that POS.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I never want to see Zabaleta with an Argentina jersey ever again, what a useless player. He defends like shit and when he goes forward he does absolutely nothing but leave space behind. Isla was wide open all game long thanks to that POS.

He is fucking shit. he lost all one-on-ones and always left a gaping hole down the right flank. He is just shit.

I would change this whole defensive backline.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol Zabalete is on my ultimate team in fifa. Maybe that's why my defense sucks

Too bad we already played Argentina this round. With our new system under Pekerman I think we can take them. Falcao would've destroyed that defense

YES CHICHARITO COMING IN

Let's hope he keeps his cool and doesn't choke. He really needs to shake off the pressure of the horrid Guyana match.

Also, your post showed before chicharito was shown standing on the sideline. Are you from the future? Tell me lottery numbers!

FINALLY GOAL

HORRIBLE PERALTA!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FUCKING GET IN ORIBE
Let's hope he keeps his cool and doesn't choke. He really needs to shake off the pressure of the horrid Guyana match.

Also, your post showed before chicharito was shown standing on the sideline. Are you from the future? Tell me lottery numbers!

FINALLY GOAL

HORRIBLE PERALTA!
No lotto, world ends after this game.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Who do you have in mind for your back 3 or 4?

There's a fullback in boca that plays well, his last name is Mino I think.

For the centrebacks, I would call Otamendi and take out Fede Fernandez. Garay is decent all things considered he just needs to stop mindlessly kicking the ball far away.

feel

Venezuela - Ecuador was great fun, the atmosphere at the stadium was crazy! Lost my voice. DAT ARANGO GOAL

Shame about the end result.

edit- was great seeing ManUtd's Tony Valencia live, he's so good

Top Bottom