• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

elsk

Banned
De Nigris showing why he's Chicharito's sub. His pique is awful.

Why do people keep playing 4-4-2 in CONCACAF. C'mon!

Brazil hasn't been getting good results against top teams either. It's not just friendlies instead of qualifiers.

Felix-Brych-al-momento-de-expulsar-a-Roger-Espinoza_480_311.jpg

They still win

rodvik

By the way these south american refs having spray cans for marking free kicks and wall lines is a good idea. Should be standard worldwide imho.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
The game is not even finished yet! CONMEBOL should look into that, totally unacceptable.

What's worse is that Argentina always plays Uruguay as the last world cup qualifier. Argentina has been letting them win for years. Fucks us over but tbf we should win our games.

Messi

Struggling to find a nice Olivia avatar to stick with for a while. Sick of most of my regular ones. Anyone feel like helping out? Slizz?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
looks like we blasted Cameroon 3-0 in a friendly today. It was our B team though. We play Brasil next month in a friendly as well so it will be interesting to see who we start.

looks like we blasted Cameroon 3-0 in a friendly today. It was our B team though. We play Brasil next month in a friendly as well so it will be interesting to see who we start.

Hulk vs Falcao. Bros turned foes. They were so deadly together at Porto. Too bad we bought the wrong one :(

FootballFan

Referee taking pics with Messi was hilarious.

Living legend, he couldn't help himself. Whether it's other professionals, referees etc they all want his t shirt, a photo or something like that.

But maybe after the match it would have been better lol.

edit
Bad news Madrid fans, Higuain injured and came off.

Higuain, Arbeloa, Marcelo, Coentrao and Khedira all injured now I think.

Madridy

Fuck Higuain is out injured!!!

For Fucks Sake, this is the 6th Real Madrid player getting injured in this fucking International break!

Marcelo, Coentrao, Arbeloa, Khedira, Benzema, and now Higuain!

Hell even Xabi seemed to have picked up a knock too

So I guess some Castilla players might get a call up to the main squad, maybe even my boy Cheryshev, but I guess they just call him Denis over there.

Top Bottom