• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
animedance.gif

FootballFan

There's a fullback in boca that plays well, his last name is Mino I think.

For the centrebacks, I would call Otamendi and take out Fede Fernandez. Garay is decent all things considered he just needs to stop mindlessly kicking the ball far away.

Colocini - Garay as centre backs is probably the best for Argentina. Or Masch, but they need him in midfield.

Romney's weak-ass answer to the college student, Jeremy, got me mad enough to turn off the radio in the car. I caught up when I got home, tho, and Bams tore him up.

http://i.imgur.com/xD7mF.gif[/IG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ft9IN.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

What was the Q and what was his response?

Sloosha

Romney's weak-ass answer to the college student, Jeremy, got me mad enough to turn off the radio in the car. I caught up when I got home, tho, and Bams tore him up. [/IMG]

The Libya fuck-up was hilarious.

I missed the binders comment though. Going to read through the Guardian play-by-play now.

Salazar

What was the Q and what was his response?

Jeremy said he wasn't optimistic about getting a job when he graduated, and he wanted to know how Romney would help him out/alter that situation.

The first comes from a young college student named Jeremy Epstein who asks, “How can you reassure me that I will be able to support myself after I graduate?”

Romney led his response with a tear-jerking anecdote, and basically didn't follow it with anything. He said they'd keep Pell Grants (irrelevant - wut), and the rest of it was "trust me - I will, with my bare hands, haul America into the sunlit uplands". A tiny fluttering speck of economic policy substance would have got him somewhere, but he settled for beaming and talking himself up.

Jeremy said he wasn't optimistic about getting a job when he graduated, and he wanted to know how Romney would help him out/alter that situation.

Romney led his response with a tear-jerking anecdote, and basically didn't follow it with anything. He said they'd keep Pell Grants (irrelevant - wut), and the rest of it was "trust me - I will, with my bare hands, haul America into the sunlit uplands". A tiny fluttering speck of economic policy substance would have got him somewhere, but he settled for beaming and talking himself up.

There were several instances where both opted to completely ignore the question and instead offer rhetoric instead.

Salazar

There were several instances where both opted to completely ignore the question and instead offer rhetoric instead.

Yup. There must be a large amount of folks watching to whom they don't sound like Polonius, tho. I mean, folks who are watching specifically in order to get dosed up with therapeutic language.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mexico's goalscorer list:

1.- Jared Borgetti - 46 goals - 89 games
2.- Cuauhtémoc Blanco - 39 goals - 121 games
3.- Carlos Hermosillo - 35 goals - 90 games - 33 goals - 87 games
5.- Enrique Borja - 31 goals - 63 games
6.- Luis Roberto Zague - 30 goals - 84 games
7.- Hugo Sánchez - 29 goals - 59 games
8.- Luis Flores - 29 goals - 60 games
9.- Benjamín Galindo - 29 goals - 65 games
10.- Luis García - 29 goals - 77 games
11.- Javier Hernández - 28 goals - 43 games

He has the best goal average out of everyone in this list too.

edit: statistic corrected. The data I was using had Salcido's goal vs Serbia credited to Javier.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It's better arg won

They are going to the wc anyways, the uruguayans will give them the last match, lol

We have to build a lead on Uruguay. when is the last time we won in Montevideo? Shit it must be the 90's. Argentina will let them have that match so basically they have 3 points in the bag.

That tie against Venezuela at home hurts more and more after every fixture, smh

Did you see the friendly today? I know we won 3-0 against Cameroon but I can't find the goal scorers

Timurid

We have to build a lead on Uruguay. when is the last time we won in Montevideo? Shit it must be the 90's. Argentina will let them have that match so basically they have 3 points in the bag.

That tie against Venezuela at home hurts more and more after every fixture, smh

Did you see the friendly today? I know we won 3-0 against Cameroon but I can't find the goal scorers

BAM!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ugh it is inevitable that Madrid buys one of our players. Fuck

Speaking of Porto, Barca needs to pony up the money for christian atsu. Dude is fucking awesome.

Slizz

Benzema and Ribery literally carried the whole French team today in the second half. Benzema would have gotten Girouds goal if not for getting hurt I'm pretty sure, I was very impressed....

He also had some ridiculous touches.

Evra sucks.

Top Bottom