• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
That one. Dude miss a shocker one, but also hit the crossbar on another attempt. Dude is destined to boss the midfield in a few years, along with Chatón.
Benzema and Ribery literally carried the whole French team today in the second half.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

OR

Damn dude must be fat as fuck.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Higuain does 1 amazing goals and waste 5 easy goals. He is worse than Raul at 37, please, out him.

Also, the guy breaks easily. Look at today's game

Benzema is an awesome player with great technique. But he is not a 9.

Marcelo is broken.

Florentino Perez, Jackson and Zuñiga pls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmtZGWw2VRM

I like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnszkDJ-D10

And no plz, we need him at Napoli. Who is going to stop Juve?

cue Yurt post lol

Timurid

I like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnszkDJ-D10

And no plz, we need him at Napoli. Who is going to stop Juve?

cue Yurt post lol

This Man!!!! FORZA TORO!!!!!!
Rolando+Bianchi+Varese+v+Torino+FC+serie+B+1CbuWMBM395l.jpg

elsk

Banned
The doctors will have to put a knee prosthesis, so David Suazo will officially retire from football in a few days. :(

FUCK YOU INTER

Lightning

Banned
For a fifa break we got by relatively unscathed. I'm actually shocked.
Real Madrid didn't. They've paid a price this break.

I think we lost Walcott but that's it I think. I'm glad Santi didn't get injured although I would have preferred him to have had a break but Silva's injury ruined that.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
How much did Iniesta play today? It fucking drives me nuts when they play him without any real need to. I can understand vs France but not against those shitty ass countries in the uefa groups

I got a wireless mouse, lol never had one before it's brilliant

elsk

Banned
I still remember that dark day when Wilbury tweeted me a very peculiar picture

ii6GLgA3GZmsi.png

ib0DSYgd2TpCxZ.png

Willkiller's reaction was the best one, made it all worth it haha

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn thats way too much fuck. I was afraid Messi was going to be hurt by the Chilenos too. Put a bid in on Atsu for my UT.

Just need about 8k coins to get Falcao. Damn I saw some players I didnt even know I had lol

Blablurn

Benzema and Ribery literally carried the whole French team today in the second half. Benzema would have gotten Girouds goal if not for getting hurt I'm pretty sure, I was very impressed....

He also had some ridiculous touches.

Evra sucks.

Ribery is so underrated in europe. he is playing in beast-mode since two years. he just lacks an european title or something.

elsk

Banned
Ribery is so underrated in europe. he is playing in beast-mode since two years. he just lacks an european title or something.

His "problem" is being more of a support player than a selfish player like Robben or Cristiano. Ribéry rarely decides to shoot to the net, he always prefers to assist the striker. And I prefer him that way.

Blablurn

His "problem" is being more of a support player than a selfish player like Robben or Cristiano. Ribéry rarely decides to shoot to the net, he always prefers to assist the striker. And I prefer him that way.

yeah, just look at the pass to giroud yesterday. typical ribery. you know what we need? we need a striker who is on the same level as ribery and robben. someone who is fast and who can think as fast as our wingers. and if he is icecold in front of the goal that would be the icing on the cake. what i want to say: falcao to bayern pls.

Lightning

Banned
How much did Iniesta play today? It fucking drives me nuts when they play him without any real need to. I can understand vs France but not against those shitty ass countries in the uefa groups
It will drive Iniesta nuts if he only plays against the hard teams and misses a number of caps simply because he's too good for the opponent.

If anything it's Barcelona who should be resting him, not Spain. International caps are to be cherished not Barcelona caps where you are playing the same teams every year.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It will drive Iniesta nuts if he only plays against the hard teams and misses a number of caps simply because he's too good for the opponent.

If anything it's Barcelona who should be resting him, not Spain. International caps are to be cherished not Barcelona caps where you are playing the same teams every year.

He won them a world cup and euro ffs. Barça need him more now

Villa not playing pisses me off tho. I heard some english team wants alexis. Sell his ass and buy Falcao plz

enjoy the little success. in some months no one will remember those little pieces of shit.
Isn't this exactly the attitude that lost Bayern the match against BATE? And true story, BATE has more trophies in the last 2 seasons than Bayern.

Not even mad. They were better for like half of the match. How is Zenit doing, tho?
We're in 4th in the league now baby! We'll win back to back Europa Leagues!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
He has won everything with Barcelona already so the player will not agree.

True but Madrid have like 11 more league titles than us. We have more copa del reys. You cant drop points in any fixture in la liga. Plus theyll probably beat us at the bernabeu. Atletico look scary too

Blablurn

Not even mad. They were better for like half of the match. How is Zenit doing, tho?

You mad, bro? :eek: We'll win this CL. (if Schweini stays fit)

we will!!! i have faith in that team. plus alaba is coming back <3

Isn't this exactly the attitude that lost Bayern the match against BATE? And true story, BATE has more trophies in the last 2 seasons than Bayern.

who the fuck cares about belarussian titles?

Nyx

A good night, the Dutch win easy in Romania, Tommy Oar gives the assist to the winning goal of Australia and hopefully added another million to his transfer-fee, and ze Germans gave away a 4-0 lead in 30 mins.

Awww yeah.

Blablurn

fuck, i hate the defense controls in fifa. its almost impossible to end a game with no conceeded goals in the online mode. aaaaaah, so frustrating sometimes.

Salazar

A good night, the Dutch win easy in Romania, Tommy Oar gives the assist to the winning goal of Australia and hopefully added another million to his transfer-fee, and ze Germans gave away a 4-0 lead in 30 mins.

Awww yeah.

Sweet cross.

Iraq's goal was nice, tho.

Lightning

Banned

Awww yeah.
The only result I really cared about. We won.

Top Bottom