• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
giroudlol.jpg

No reason to post this but Giroud is awesome. It's like he laughs at gaf's commentary about him and he gives no fucks

Lightning

Banned
No reason to post this but Giroud is awesome. It's like he laughs at gaf's commentary about him and he gives no fucks
Giroud's awesome. His goal shitting on Spain was a highlight.

I would have preferred someone else missing the penalty though. It can happen to anyone but why happen to my favourite player? Fabregas is so awesome.

LegoArmo

There's a selection of footballers who look like if they didn't make it in the game, they could easily have careers as male models.

Giroud is one.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You know who's awesome? This man who leads the only defense in these European qualifiers not to concede a goal.

You guys play garbage teams. Yeah I mean Portugal too Bento is worse than Bolillo Gomez I would be rolling out a 4-3-3 with that squad.

Myteam.jpg

will be putting Jackson on the bench once I get Falcao

You guys play garbage teams. Yeah I mean Portugal too Bento is worse than Bolillo Gomez I would be rolling out a 4-3-3 with that squad.

Uh what? First of all, Portugal do use a 4-3-3. Sadnaldo-Postiga-Nani.

And second of all, if your boys came to Moscow in cold, shitty conditions on an artificial pitch with 75,000 fans in the crowd they would get grinded out by Russia too.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Uh what? First of all, Portugal do use a 4-3-3. Sadnaldo-Postiga-Nani.

And second of all, if your boys came to Moscow in cold, shitty conditions on an artificial pitch with 75,000 fans in the crowd they would get grinded out by Russia too.

lol it is cold in some south american countries as well. I was just talking shit I think Colombia vs Russia would actually be pretty good. You guys parking the bus on us would be awesome.

hestonlaugh.gif

A Falcons fan in the nfl posted this gif and god damn I can't get over how awesome it is. Mr. Regulus what anime is this from? I am like 4 years behind on anime lol

animedance.gif

FootballFan

A Falcons fan in the nfl posted this gif and god damn I can't get over how awesome it is. Mr. Regulus what anime is this from? I am like 4 years behind on anime lol

animedance.gif

That's from Dragon Ball Z, you should check that anime out, it's pretty cool and kinda new. Big powers and all.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's from Dragon Ball Z, you should check that anime out, it's pretty cool and kinda new. Big powers and all.

Damn the name kind of turned me off from it I'm like Arctic Monkeys hipster gaf with anime. My favorite is probably Samurai Champloo (lol mainstream I know) but I love claymore so much. So pissed these cunts want me to buy manga to finish off the stories smh

lol it is cold in some south american countries as well. I was just talking shit I think Colombia vs Russia would actually be pretty good. You guys parking the bus on us would be awesome.

It averages like -10 °C at night during the winter in Moscow, doubt it gets that cold in places where they play CONMEBOL qualifiers. That match against Portugal was the only time we've parked the bus at all in the last decade ( dat Capello) but I really doubt we'd ever do it if we weren't ahead.

FootballFan

Damn the name kind of turned me off from it I'm like Arctic Monkeys hipster gaf with anime. My favorite is probably Samurai Champloo (lol mainstream I know) but I love claymore so much. So pissed these cunts want me to buy manga to finish off the stories smh

Meh nothing wrong with liking mainstream stuff, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist and the original Dragon Ball are probably my favourite.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It averages like -10 °C at night during the winter in Moscow, doubt it gets that cold in places where they play CONMEBOL qualifiers. That match against Portugal was the only time we've parked the bus at all in the last decade ( dat Capello) but I really doubt we'd ever do it if we weren't ahead.

lol 14 degrees fahrenheit? That is insane. It's 50 right now in georgia and I'm fucking freezing lol

Kenka

I hope Russia man up and go all the way to the title.

If they fail, reform the Soviet league (aka a football KHL): get the players used to higher intensity, revive interest of the crowds with blockbusters such as Dynamo Kiev - Dynamo Moscow, get more TV money in the league and prepare the World Cup 2018 in best conditions.

Well, if this happens, include goddamn Ukranian stadiums in the roaster too.

I hope Russia man up and go all the way to the title.

If they fail, reform the Soviet league (aka a football KHL): get the players used to higher intensity, revive interest of the crowds with blockbusters such as Dynamo Kiev - Dynamo Moscow, get more TV money in the league and prepare the World Cup 2018 in best conditions.

Well, if this happens, include goddamn Ukranian stadiums in the roaster too.
I'd love to see a revival of the old Soviet League. I really doubt it would happen though, since currently both Russia and Ukraine get 6 teams playing in Europe every year, no way anybody would agree to get that cut in half in a new league. And a team like BATE gets guaranteed matches in Europe every year where in a Soviet League they would become bottom feeders.
Has Wilbury's ban been extended? Surely it's over 1 month now.
I think he was banned on September 19th, so still a couple days away.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Mumei can't.

Never forget 09/10/12.

(that's the 9th day of the 10th month, Americano)

edit
Or did Mumei lose his mod status on the 8th? Either way, you get my point.

fuck you im colombian I only cheer for the us in the olympics

Man I had a good joke lined up but bayern gaf didnt take my bait. I was going to say I have a better chance of getting ass from Mumei than Bayern winning champions league

FootballFan

fuck you im colombian I only cheer for the us in the olympics

Man I had a good joke lined up but bayern gaf didnt take my bait. I was going to say I have a better chance of getting ass from Mumei than Bayern winning champions league

Honestly, that's not a very good joke. Maybe if you said it in a bad german accent.

A better joke would be Bayern will win the treble the same year Valdes wins his first Balon d'Or(never).

Lightning

Banned
edit
Or did Mumei lose his mod status on the 8th? Either way, you get my point.
Was there any reason given for why that happened? It was rather sudden and unexpected

And can you believe that wanker Rosell actually has the audacity to accuse arsenal of trying to destabilise Barcelona. Who is he trying to kid? Barcelona are the kings of destabilising players.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Honestly, that's not a very good joke. Maybe if you said it in a bad german accent.

A better joke would be Bayern will win the treble the same year Valdes wins his first Balon d'Or(never).

Ill just have my babe WoodenLung recite it! seriously he sounds like Rommel or something

FootballFan

Was there any reason given for why that happened? It was rather sudden and unexpected

Rumour has it EviLore is a massive Madridista, and when he saw Mumei praise Messi he realised that he gave a culé mod.

Nah there never was really an explanation, though IIRC EviLore did say "Mumei is an awesome person and maybe suits being a fantastic regular poster more than a mod" <--rough quote, it was something along those lines.

edit
found the post:
Mumei is fantastic peoples. Just maybe better suited as an intelligent, thorough, levelheaded member than as a moderator. These things happen. You're not allowed to Amirox him :|

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Blurgh, Dembele got a hip injury yesterday. Hopefully it's not too serious.

Dempsey scored 2 and assisted another yesterday, he needs to carry that form over to the league now. His lack of proper pre season has been obvious so far.

Lightning

Banned
I refuse to mock German fans for what happened. It's a horrible feeling that you draw/lose a game like that. It's not really funny.

Blablurn

You use Shaqiri or Muller? I have a hard time deciding which to use.

i mainly used müller so far but in the last games today i went to 4-3-3 and put shaqiri as my number 10! no big impact on the game though...

..even though i havent lost the last 4 games :-o maybe THERE IS a shaqiri effect.

Top Bottom