• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Club football is back soon. I can taste it.

I'm kinda glad the England game got postponed till today cos now I can watch football today too.

Nice one Polska.

FootballFan

Posted this in that Germany - Sweden thread, found it pretty funny.

S6bFN.jpg

FootballFan

I use Shaqiri as an impact sub. Works like a charm.

I always switch back and forth, Robben works great in attacking mid(4-2-3-1 formation)

--------Gomez------
Ribs---Robben--Shaq

If Shaq isn't on, Robben goes back on the right and Muller in the middle. Both work pretty well for me, just wondered what you Bayern fans used.

pulga

Banned
So I just saw some maad police brutality from my apartment balcony. This girl was screaming her lungs off, saw the cops throw her once to the floor, started taping it and they backed all the way up to the middle of the street and threw her again. The fuck should I do?

So I just saw some maad police brutality from my apartment balcony. This girl was screaming her lungs off, saw the cops throw her once to the floor, started taping it and they backed all the way up to the middle of the street and threw her again. The fuck should I do?

Become Batman?

Blablurn

call the police? ooh wait :/

edit: lol willkiller :D

Kenka

call the police? ooh wait :/

edit: lol willkiller :D
During anal sex with your soulmate, it is strongly recommended to wear at the very least a condom even if there is no theoretical chance of getting her pregnant or catching AIDS. Thick condoms are recommended to avoid any contact between the mucosas since other nasty STDs can catch off guard.

I wanted to use this opportunity to briefly remind you the basics with a serious tone. Always protect yourself.

edit:
I don't imply that you had AS Bla :)

Bumhead

Banned
Club football is back soon. I can taste it.

We have got Leeds at home on Friday. Live on Sky so might be worth a watch. Should be a good atmosphere at the very least.

Praying we beat them but cant see it. We are desperately poor and desperately in need of points. Us vs Leeds is already a rivalry of sorts anyway but Colin being manager with Paddy Kenny, Michael Tonge and Michael Brown in the team (all ex-Blades) complicates matters further as well.

The last international break was a total disaster for us. Hopefully this one will have had the opposite effect and we've used the two weeks to sort our shit out.

(EDIT: "Us" being Wednesday. I'm Mat/TheWednesday but just realised my change of username and avatar might lead to some confusion, heh)

Clegg

The Mirror are reporting that City are ready to spend £60m to get Busquets. Last night I said City would have to make a ridiculous offer to get him. Thats the kind of sum that would make Barca interested.

But this story is still bullshit anyway. There is no way Busquets will leave.

GorillaJu

Man no thanks to anal. I'll put a finger round that region, but I ain't sticking anything in. Though with a few of the girls I've been with in the past I'm sure I'd be begging for entry permission into that poop pipe. Then maybe I'd actually feel something.

Blablurn

During anal sex with your soulmate, it is strongly recommended to wear at the very least a condom even if there is no theoretical chance of getting her pregnant or catching AIDS. Thick condoms are recommended to avoid any contact between the mucosas since other nasty STDs can catch off guard.

I wanted to use this opportunity to briefly remind you the basics with a serious tone. Always protect yourself.

edit:
I don't imply that you had AS Bla :)

was more about the balls :D the biggest fear of my life is getting a child right now. i dont have the money and im not responsible enough yet. nah nah, i always play it safe.

Man no thanks to anal. I'll put a finger round that region, but I ain't sticking anything in. Though with a few of the girls I've been with in the past I'm sure I'd be begging for entry permission into that poop pipe. Then maybe I'd actually feel something.

79E9L.gif

(or micro penis)

We have got Leeds at home on Friday. Live on Sky so might be worth a watch. Should be a good atmosphere at the very least.

Praying we beat them but cant see it. We are desperately poor and desperately in need of points. Us vs Leeds is already a rivalry of sorts anyway but Colin being manager with Paddy Kenny, Michael Tonge and Michael Brown in the team (all ex-Blades) complicates matters further as well.

The last international break was a total disaster for us. Hopefully this one will have had the opposite effect and we've used the two weeks to sort our shit out.

(EDIT: "Us" being Wednesday. I'm Mat/TheWednesday but just realised my change of username and avatar might lead to some confusion, heh)

Why the username change?

Kenka

was more about the balls :D the biggest fear of my life is getting a child right now. i dont have the money and im not responsible enough yet. nah nah, i always play it safe.

I want to stress further, YOU DON'T GET AIDS ONLY IF YOU ARE BOTH TESTED AND DON'T HAVE A RISKY BEHAVIOUR. Thank you Gentlemen :)

And Bla, you're a handsome man, you should think of passing dat genetic material down the line :D

Blablurn

I want to stress further, YOU DON'T GET AIDS ONLY IF YOU ARE BOTH TESTED AND DON'T HAVE A RISKY BEHAVIOUR. Thank you Gentlemen :)

And Bla, you're a handsome man, you should think of passing dat genetic material down the line :D

ask me when i got a good job after finishing my bachelor :D at least i found the right woman which is certainly quite the task. glad i'm out of this "omg, lets go to the club and find a girl" routine.

Arnie

I'm pretty excited for Wednesday Leeds on Friday. A decent Yorkshire derby to kick off the return of club football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pretty much. I said something similar to Wilbury a while ago. :p

Salazar

We need to move onto a new page so I can stop being reminded of the Everton game.

ffs Sal

I felt like I was strapped into a chair and some kind of robot was dissolving my cock.

That's the kind of world-destroying helplessness I experienced as we gave up that game.

Clegg

Who, Zlatan?

Clegg has a distorted view about him, he got something against him probably.

I have nothing against.

I think he's a good player that has scored a lot of classy goals.

He's just never performed consistantly well enough to be considered the best.

Top Bottom