• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

xintin

Might look into doing a 4-2-3-1 PL team then. I may buy another squad with my EASFC coins.
I use exactly this for my team, 100% chemistry. They're all English as well, aside from Gaston Ramirez. Working pretty good so far in Online seasons.

Foster
Gibbs - Dawson - Jones - Simpson
Parker - Barry
Clevgod - Ramirez - Lallana
Johnson

I use exactly this for my team, 100% chemistry. They're all English as well, aside from Gaston Ramirez. Working pretty good so far in Online seasons.

Foster
Gibbs - Dawson - Jones - Simpson
Parker - Barry
Clevgod - Ramirez - Lallana
Johnson

I shall look into it after all my sales are finished and see how much I have to play with :p

My brother (also a Chelsea fan) thinks we can go the whole season unbeaten :lol I know we will throw away whatever lead we have come Christmas. Injuries and us turning shit around there every year has taught me not to get excited about a good start.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ahahaha he's awesome, the name is Raffaele Auriemma and he is the commentator for Italian pay tv mediaset premium, for Napoli games.

http://www.calciomercato.napoli.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/raffaele-auriemma.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah I wish we had commentators like him over here. Dude is awesome I may try to stream the game with him on the feed lol

Hixx

Still seeking that new Olivia avatar

Anvil_3C.jpg
i cba to resize it

Zabojnik

Ahahaha he's awesome, the name is Raffaele Auriemma and he is the commentator for Italian pay tv mediaset premium, for Napoli games.

raffaele-auriemma.jpg

Auriemma is a very folkloristic commentator, no doubt. He's also a complete idiot who - like most hardcore Napoli fans - lives in his own reality, where Napoli is the greatest club in the universe, Cavani a living god, Inler the best midfielder that ever lived and Mazzarri the humblest manager of them all. He's very entertaining to listen to if you're a neutral, less so when you catch him debating football 'seriously'. He's as blinded by his football faith as they come.

As for us genuine Napoli haters, well, there's always the other side of the medal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JUq_6cnXKo

Kyoufu

The Mags trying to play down their expectancy is amusing.

We all know what will happen.

Don't throw me in with the rest of em. I'm actually expecting a tough game whereas "The Mags" think it'll be another 5-1.

If we win, I'll thank the heavens for 3 points. If we lose, I'll be miserable for another week.

Why the fuck do my teams keep conceding beyond the 85th minute :( I'm officially done with betting. Craziest shit happens when I stake my hopes on a result. In fact, one side conceded 2 goals in just one minute inches to full time. How is this possible

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Olivia_Wilde_Tron_Legacy_3D-1.jpg

I think she looks best in this movie personally. Probably the hair

--I think I'm going to sell Thiago and Adrian that I got in some gold packs. I'm just a few k shy of Falcao dammit

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Falcao with any sort of shooting boost... I can't even imagine.

on ultimate team he's only an 88. I think in seasons if you pick atletico he is 90 because he gets a boost because of his recent form

I'm not picking Colombia until I get a damn update. Portugal is fucking overpowered like crazy

-Lol just checked his pace is only 78. Do these people not watch the games? c'mon son

Slizz

Britta > Annie

Come at me.
You're entitled to your opinion.

YES!!! HE'S MINE!!! ONLY 42K COINS!!! JAJAJAJAJJAJAJA!!!!

Anyway I like Gillian Jacobs better I think she'd be better in the sack

tumblr_lc25g9GKXj1qagpe5o1_500.gif

There is no fucking way. Just read any interview with Brie where she refers back to her college days.

Haha that was some terrible spoiler tagging. I guess it's a scan cause the quality is terrible grainy which makes it impossible!

I like Annie the best but... I wouldn't complain about Britta. :p

Lol yea it was. And yea it's def a scan.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Just because she's promiscuous doesn't necessarily make her a better lay. Her tits are fantastic but she has no hips or ass.

Also, Britta bot got dat mouth and better, non simpsons character eyes!

Top Bottom