• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started my annual network game of FM as Crewe. Dat youth facilities. At the moment my team is pretty much just Max Clayton. If he gets injured I am so fucked. I signed Alex Pritchard, Andre Wisdom and the drink driver from Utd, all on loan and with no fees or wages. Just going to see where my career takes me.

And I got my surface today. Loving it so far.

kharma45

Nani set for Old Trafford exit after Fergie blasts 'amateurish' winger

j6h72.jpg

PLEASE LEAVE, PLEASE.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Neymar is going to flop so bad in europe

-fuck yeah in the afternoon I get Barca-Celta at 1pm and then Atletico-Valencia at 5pm

Atletico-Valencia could be pretty epic. Holy shit is that 10pm in Spain? What is wrong with those people? lol

Lightning

Banned
Killer, I wont be awake during the game so if I happen to lose PM me which avatar you would like me to wear. Game is on at 1am for me so I'll be sleeping.

TeegsD

Well thankfully DST is only tomorrow night so won't have to get up quite as early tomorrow. I love playing against Arsenal.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Well thankfully DST is only tomorrow night so won't have to get up quite as early tomorrow. I love playing against Arsenal.

Damn that's right. 6:45am kick offs! Shiiiiiiiiiieeeeet if I lived on the west coast I couldn't do it.

BLSwagger10 said:
Mountain time zone? You're pretty much right near the west coast haha

lol no, east coast. I know some games were kicking off at like 7:45am the last few weeks so I figured it would be an hour earlier. smh I suck at maths lol

Linius

I had a false start in the 360 FIFA league :(

Also, the English commentator sounds like he's saying 'Bunny' when Bony gets to the ball :lol

Salvadora

Wenger on Giroud...
"He had a slow start but now he is on the way up," said Wenger. "He has a fantastic attitude with a positive charisma and is highly committed.

"Olivier is more a typical English centre forward; using his body well, good in the air and a hard worker.
Fuck.

Linius

Somebody posted here about Spanish Wrath being banned or something (considering Halo 4).

Some folks playing Halo 4 today were banned in-game on accident. Technical glitch. We're working on the fix and so sorry for the error.

Well, they are working on it.

Is bruno alves that bad? lol. Nani is definitely going to a Russian club

Bruno Alves is good at two things: winning headers and gooning.

But you can't have him and Nani on the same team. You have to maintain the Portucunt quota or else it will disturb the balance of the team.

Danny doesn't count as a Portucunt. <3 <3

Linius

Bruno Alves is good at two things: winning headers and gooning.

But you can't have him and Nani on the same team. You have to maintain the Portucunt quota or else it will disturb the balance of the team.

Danny doesn't count as a Portucunt. <3 <3

This should be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom