• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Meh, it's not like MU won't get humiliated against better opposition in CL, like they did last year against Bilbao in EL.

Bo-Locks

Fucking united fucking shit cunts.

Also massive fucking huge colossal fuck you to Juve for not buying RVP. You bunch of cock suckers. Someone snap him for fuck sake.

You can't blame him for wanting to go to his dream boyhood club. United give Juve Pogba, too.

Eh, these things happen. We're still at the summit and I thought we played well. Just gotta take the bad with the good, and there's been a lot of the latter for us recently.

You're a better man than I am. Congratulations should be earned imo, even if the circumstances of the win have nothing to do with the fans

Kyoufu

That keeps getting repeated but there was no viable option for him to leave England in the first place.

Well he can't leave England for England.

Look, he has KIDS who are going to school in an ENGLISH speaking country.

His family are settled so he wouldn't go to Italy. Have you seen that video where they visit RVP's house and talk to his wife etc?

They don't look like they want to live anywhere else.

Fry

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Clegg

Thought it was a fair and gracious post amid all the other nonsense going on.

Ah ok.

Chelsea played very well from the 30th minute to the 60th minute. Completely controlled the game and put us under huge pressure. Mata is playing wonderfully. I think Ivanovic deserved to be sent off and the Torres one was 50/50 imo.

Hernandez was obviously offside.

Bo-Locks

Meh, it's not like MU won't get humiliated against better opposition in CL, like they did last year against Bilbao in EL.

Even when the officials do everything in their power to prevent United from winning, like against Braga? Swings and roundabouts.

United had the luck today, but I strongly believe that these things even themselves out over the course of the season.

Wilbur

Banned
Can United win a game legitimately?

When we scored a goal incorrectly given as offside and was also through again and incorrectly called back for offside against Braga where we won 3-2. Three days ago

KEEP 'EM COMING GUYS I'MA BAT ALL NIGHT MOTHERFUCKER

xintin

It was 2-2, Chelsea were down to 10 men, United could have gone on to win anyway, no one knows.

It's unfortunate, but it happens. People get sent off, people don't get sent off.
Well they did send Giggs on, so it was 10-10 at that point? or 10-9?

So you're that guy here.
m1nx2csaokby_std640.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Good things happen when you apologize. I told you!

Lets try and be constructive about this: we cannot start the games so slowly. United weren't even particularly "good" per se at the beginning of the game, we were poor and they were clinical. They did build that into a decent start though.

Torres had some good runs/chances etc but ultimately still wasn't good enough.

We were running the game from just before our first goal and I didn't really see a way back for united.

Ivanovic was unlucky, he wasn't making a challenge but he caught him and deserved to be sent off.
Torres sending off, there was contact, Clattenburg making a name for himself.

Looking forward... Sturridge up front on Wednesday, Azpilicueta can make that right back spot his if he plays well against United (Wednesday), Swansea (next weekend) and Liverpool.

We never gave up, Torres should have been subbed earlier tbh.

Diablos54

Wow, I don't even know what to say. The first red was soft, but still a red. The second? Pathetic. And an offside goal just to top it off. I'm getting sick of refs, 2 games changed due to these kinda decisions today, it's getting to the point where we should just get rid of refs it's that bad.

jtb

Banned
Didnt Arsenal win there in 2010, or was that The Emirates?

The Emirates, iirc.

--

Ferguson is smart against Wenger; he always sets up his teams kill us on the counter. Despite what Wenger believes, this Arsenal side is a side that is most deadly on the counter so we'll be fucked come next weekend. I'd love for us to get a result but I just can't see it happening, especially not against RVP in this type of form. Only way we could is if the key players are all fit (Wilshere-Cazorla-Arteta midfield plz) and play Podolski up front. Seriously—it's fucking time. If Gervinho starts as center forward, I will have a fucking aneurysm.

Wilbur

Banned
2 red cards and an offside goal to get the win. Feel proud, United fans, you scrapped out another classic comeback!

LIKE ALL YOUR GAMES AGAINST SPURS IN THE FA CUP LOOOOOOOL

KEEP POURIN DAT SALT IM GONNA HAVE A FUCKING PLATE OF CHIPS

DAMN MY CHOLESTEROL LOOOOOOOL

/trollmodeactivated

Jensen

People take football way too seriously if they think booing the brother of a victim of racial abuse by another player is acceptable just because that certain player is at their club.

Ah ok.

Chelsea played very well from the 30th minute to the 60th minute. Completely controlled the game and put us under huge pressure. Mata is playing wonderfully. I think Ivanovic deserved to be sent off and the Torres one was 50/50 imo.

Hernandez was obviously offside.

It was obvious once the replay was shown. In real time, it was hard to tell.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I missed the first half so I didn't see that Torres kicked Cleverley in the chest. That was enough for a red on its own, he should have been sent off then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom