• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Seeing Feyenoord play like this makes me fucking mad looking back at all the games we've bottled so far. But yeah, happy with the result.

Boëtius <3

He did an okay job for such a young kid. His actions were shit, but he had great vision.

And how could you be happy with the result? To me it felt like losing :p

Wilbur

Banned
I'm trolling like a cunt because I am, sorry guys, but this thread is hilarious

Fady salty is the best. Both his teams get a bunch of decisions and he cries over United hahaha WE ARE MANCHESTER UNICEFITED

Sorry guys. You know I feel bad about that win. I honestly do. The only guy that responded was some toaster that seemed to ignore it all and just go on about decisions evening themselves out.

Arnie

So Liverpool were robbed, my Maltesers got stuck in the vendies, and after a 15 minute walk in the rain I get to the library to find that my Mac charger has died. Fuck this, I'm going home to cry/masturbate myself to sleep.

K1LLER7

RVP was immense today.

He's just a magnificent, technically gifted striker.
He was amazing once again. Get this defence sorted/players back, and a CM, then I don't see why the team couldn't go a long way in the CL.

Carrick was pretty good today, tidy, made the right passes when needed.

Rafael was good against Hazard too.

So Liverpool were robbed, my Maltesers got stuck in the vendies, and after a 15 minute walk in the rain I get to the library to find that my Mac charger has died. Fuck this, I'm going home to cry/masturbate myself to sleep.

Do it quickly before you battery runs out.

TrueBlue

I'm trolling like a cunt because I am, sorry guys, but this thread is hilarious

Fady salty is the best. Both his teams get a bunch of decisions and he cries over United hahaha WE ARE MANCHESTER UNICEFITED

Sorry guys. You know I feel bad about that win. I honestly do. The only guy that responded was some toaster that seemed to ignore it all and just go on about decisions evening themselves out.

Keep talking, you'll regret it later :p

8CICr.jpg

Fry

ON THE BAR

ON THE BAR

NEUER IN THE ATTACK

AND THE BALL HITS THE BAR IN THE LAST SECOND

OOOOOOOOOON THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Linius

As off today Ajax is the last team in the Eredivisie that haven't lost a single game yet. Too bad they had six draws :|

fuenf

Seriously how does the same shit keep happening over and over again? Even the (meaningless) Neuer heroics in the end, i dont get it.

EliCash

Why do they boo Anton then? For being Rio's brother?

You'd have to ask them. But I guess Terry is their clubs captain and a lot of people are unhappy with how the whole thing was handled. Also a lot of people believe that John Terry isn't actually a racist regardless what was said. Which is another argument, he's an absolute fucking idiot but probably not a racist.

He did an okay job for such a young kid. His actions were shit, but he had great vision.

And how could you be happy with the result? To me it felt like losing :p
I expected to be completely destroyed (see Ajax - Man City). Yeah, a win would have been nice but I'm happy with a draw.

And this means we're better than Man City so that's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom