• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
You'd have to ask them. But I guess Terry is their clubs captain and a lot of people are unhappy with how the whole thing was handled. Also a lot of people believe that John Terry isn't actually a racist regardless what was said. Which is another argument, he's an absolute fucking idiot but probably not a racist.

When Rio was making stupid tweets while court proceedings were ongoing and calling Cole a choc ice, what would you expect? They weren't booing him for being anton's brother. They were booing him for being a moron.

rodvik

When Rio was making stupid tweets while court proceedings were ongoing and calling Cole a choc ice, what would you expect? They weren't booing him for being anton's brother. They were booing him for being a moron.

This. Rio could have taken the high road and supported his brother in a classy manner, instead he decided to jump right in to the shit pool with JT and wrestle him down there. He didnt come out smelling good.

EliCash

We're making the same point? I was going to mention that. I was defending the booing of Rio because I think he's a moron. That's how I started this, I said I'd boo him. And I don't even boo.

Clegg

Ashley Young had a decent game imo.

I was worried when I saw his name on the team sheet but he put in a very good shift in defence and attacked/ linked up well.

scently

Fady should just fuck off. I mean he is supporting Barcelona and he has the guts to criticize ManU eh. He can legitimately go fuck himself.

dc89

Haha!! Just noticed this on Sky Bet. When you go in your account theres a tiny button in the top right which says 'Boss coming - look busy' or something similar. Click it and it hides the website and displays this instead!

weeklyanalysis.png

Haha!! Just noticed this on Sky Bet. When you go in your account theres a tiny button in the top right which says 'Boss coming - look busy' or something similar. Click it and it hides the website and displays this instead!

lol that is brilliant.

Wait, what the fuck did wilbury do now? He was acting like a real JT right now, no doubt, but nothing ban worthy.

dc89

WOW Wilbury!! Man down. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I did say when he came back he wouldn't last long before going again.

K1LLER7

Ashley Young had a decent game imo.

I was worried when I saw his name on the team sheet but he put in a very good shift in defence and attacked/ linked up well.
Defended poorly though IMO.

Played good going forwards. Valencia has to learn of ways to get last a defender other than shifting to the right. Plus he needs to start using his left foot.

Oh hey the point differential is melting away, now it's only 3 points if you discount for both of their scheduled losses vs. Dortmund :D

Hmm, but I can't be too happy about the Bauern (play on word Bayern, meaning peasants) loosing. They'll still end up first regardless, but Leverkusen & Schalkeh could settle in 1-4 and I don't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom