• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Oh hey the point differential is melting away, now it's only 3 points if you discount for both of their scheduled losses vs. Dortmund :D

Hmm, but I can't be too happy about the Bauern (play on word Bayern, meaning peasants) loosing. They'll still end up first regardless, but Leverkusen & Schalkeh could settle in 1-4 and I don't like that.

:(

Fry

Wibz said that he's banned until the 30th.

So only two days.

image.php

xintin

I've always imagined that gaf just turns into a page of bish.gif's when you get banned. Maybe i'll find out for myself one day.

Wow Clarence Goodson acting like a cunt again, he's seriously competing with Suarez for my most hated player.

Torres, Terry and Ivanovic are suspended for that right?

Yeah so doesn't exactly leave a lot of choice either. Will be good to see Azpilicueta getting a proper match.

Wonder if Chelsea aren't going to protest that Torres sending off though.

scently

Thats a shame.

Your posting reflects poorly on us all.

Look, I get that he is very sweet around here and don't usually talk shit but criticizing ManU like that while he supports Barcelona is something that cannot sit well with me. And I don't see how my view reflects poorly on anybody. I support ManU and you support them too, I have my views on stuffs and you have yours, if you don't accept my opinion well there is nothing I can do about that.

PS. I don't enjoy it when games are riddled with dubious decisions but it happens, both for and against us. It is the game as it is played today.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gallas' stats from today:

Ariel Duels won: 5 (most)
Clearances 17: (most)
Effective Clearances: 11 (most by almost double)
Fouls: 0
Long Balls Attempted: 8
Accurate Long Balls: 8
Passes: 41
Successful Pass Percentage: 100%

Dawson could only dream of stats like that.

Mumei

If you guys want to settle on something, I'll switch. I don't really care what the title is, so I'm not going to change it only to have people complain at me about it! It is looking like Juan is getting support, though.

Mariah Carey GIFs if Mumei bans you.

ibiA1x5TdxmkUt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom