• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

cleggaf.png

oh. booooo.

Thank you.

Meier

OOOOH TXIKI IS IN! Officially! Come to papa, Pep!

Missed the posts earlier when I was sleeping but what awesome news. :D

qindarka

Banned
Wow Clarence Goodson acting like a cunt again, he's seriously competing with Suarez for my most hated player.

Yeah so doesn't exactly leave a lot of choice either. Will be good to see Azpilicueta getting a proper match.

Wonder if Chelsea aren't going to protest that Torres sending off though.

Doesn't matter. Both are only suspended for the League Cup game which they would not have played anyway.

Born2Live

Infostrada Sports tweets: "As of now there are zero teams with a positive head-to-head record v Manchester United in the Premier League era. (Chelsea level with W13-D15-L13)."

Don't know if this has already been posted yet. Quite an interesting stat.

Arnie

Wilbury down as well? Fucking poo day, this.

Walked all the way home from the library, again in the rain, except up a steep incline, to find that my charger works fine in my room. Biblically it's come back to life, must've been the University power plugs not working, bunch of cunts. That's an hour of my life I'll never get back, and as a protest against the University I'm spending the evening playing FM and watching NFL instead of doing my essay.

Might also write an article on refereeing, seems pertinent. Can somebody list all the key refereeing points from the Chelsea/United match please? I didn't watch it because I was in a depressed slump.

Requeim

Rafael has been so fucking good lately. I don't know what the hell happened to him but he seems solid as fuck both in defense and offense. Evra being completely terrible makes the difference look even bigger.

Kyoufu

Walked all the way home from the library, again in the rain, except up a steep incline, to find that my charger works fine in my room. Biblically it's come back to life, must've been the University power plugs not working, bunch of cunts. That's an hour of my life I'll never get back, and as a protest against the University I'm spending the evening playing FM and watching NFL instead of doing my essay.

Might also write an article on refereeing, seems pertinent. Can somebody list all the key refereeing points from the Chelsea/United match please? I didn't watch it because I was in a depressed slump.

Ref sends off Torres (second yellow) for "dive" when in fact there was contact. Chelsea go down to 9 men then concede an offside goal. 3-2 game over.

Premier Ass sent off for taking down Young. Tbh I would have applauded him. Young is a cunt.

Arnie

Ref sends off Torres (second yellow) for "dive" when in fact there was contact. Chelsea go down to 9 men then concede an offside goal. 3-2 game over.

Premier Ass sent off for taking down Young. Tbh I would have applauded him. Young is a cunt.

Thanks for this. Was the Torres red before or after the offside goal?

You should probably watch the game if you're going to write an article on the key decisions!

Tc91

You have to mention the David Luiz handball. Imo maybe abit soft if it was given but I've seen referees point to the spot.

Fintan

Very annoying game, but if I had to be positive, at least we're still a point ahead. None of the top teams looks like an overall great, league winning team yet. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom