• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

If we had to assemble a team to play against aliens for the fate of all sea life, who would you want as the manager.

I'm pretty sure this was the plot of Inazuma Eleven 2. Except instead of the aliens challenging Barca or some other team to a match, they decided it was best to face off against a bunch of Japanese school kids.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why did they never make football Space Jam?

CP1268PATRIOTICPARADE.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Full Hexagonal calendar

Wednesday, February 6, 2013:

Mexico vs. Jamaica
Honduras vs. USA
Panama vs. Costa Rica

Friday, March 22:

Jamaica vs. Panama
Honduras vs. Mexico
USA vs. Costa Rica

Tuesday, March 26:

Mexico vs. USA
Panama vs. Honduras
Costa Rica vs. Jamaica

Tuesday, June 4:

Jamaica vs. Mexico

Friday, June 7:

Jamaica vs. USA
Panama vs. Mexico
Costa Rica vs. Honduras

Tuesday, June 11:

Mexico vs. Costa Rica
Honduras vs. Jamaica
USA vs. Panama

Tuesday, June 18:

USA vs. Honduras
Costa Rica vs. Panama

Friday, September 6:

Mexico vs. Honduras
Panama vs. Jamaica
Costa Rica vs. USA

Tuesday, September 10:

Jamaica vs. Costa Rica
Honduras vs. Panama
USA vs. Mexico

Friday, October 11:

Mexico vs. Panama
Honduras vs. Costa Rica
USA vs. Jamaica

Tuesday, October 15:

Jamaica vs. Honduras
Panama vs. USA
Costa Rica vs. Mexico​

:) I find nothing wrong with this.

Anyone up for some Football GAF Halo?

Isn't Sterling going to play for them?

He hasn't decided yet. He's being a pussy and letting his Mum make his decisions. He's basically English, and every advantage belongs to England. Better team, less travel. And he's clearly got the talent to be a fixture in the England team.

Shame Crysis 2 is free with PS+ rather than Crysis. New York setting looks pretty boring tbh

Yeah. Seems like Mexico are playing in some tournament every other weekend as well :p

Gold Cup is just North America's version of Euros or Copa America. I guess you get confused because Mexico are always invited to play in Copa America as well. CONMEBOL only has 10 teams so they invite Mexico + some other random team to bring the number up to 12.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't sleep, slightly drunk, loving Yurt. Where's my baby Cleverley to pass and move me into an orgasm so powerful it knocks me out until March

A Man Utd fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Man Utd shirt. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St. Peter in a Arsenal scarf.

"Hello mate," says St. Peter, "I'm sorry, no Man Utd fans in heaven."
"What?" Exclaims the man, astonished.
"You heard, no Man Utd fans."
"But, but, but, I've been a good man," replies the Man Utd supporter.
"Oh really," says St. Peter. "What have you done, then?"
"Well," said the guy, "Three weeks before I died, I gave 10 pounds to the starving children in Africa."
"Oh," says St. Peter. "Anything else?"
"Well, two weeks before I died I also gave 10 pounds to the homeless."
"Hmmm. Anything else?"
"Yeah. A week before I died I gave 10 pounds to the Albanian orphans."
"Okay," said St. Peter, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with the governor."
Ten minutes pass before St. Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your thirty quid back, now screw off."

Lol

Wilbur

Banned
An Arsenal fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Arsenal shirt. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St. Peter in a Man United scarf.

"Oi,' says Peter, 'your team are a bottling shower of cunts that can't do fuck all when it comes to crunch time. You also cost me 600 quid in a bet recently you stupid fucking impotent fucks. Now fuck off."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom