• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I'll just add to the discussion, I don't think this is a problem that can be isolated to 'United buying referees' or Unicef goading; Chelsea fans are aggrieved but I'll remind them of Torres' offside goal that turned the tide in the Reading game this season, and similarly whilst I feel robbed by the linesman, and by officials in general this season, I can count instances from the past where we've been fortunate, such as Rodwell's sending off at Goodison last season.

I don't buy that it's any one team benefitting in particular, or that decisions should even themselves out; I believe there's a rot at the heart of the game that everyone's overlooking. Officials are fucking blind out there, and they need help.

a bit late but LOL bayern...... beaten by neverkusen two times in a row....

images

the weekend couldn't be better with both bayern and Frankfurt dropping points.....

jtb

Banned
Gervinho is injured. Could be out for a while, quite a while.

I'm praying that Gibbs is back. Fuck Santos bullshit against United.

Ah, that's a damn shame. I guess it forces Wenger to give an actual striker a run of games... might even see Walcott feature up front.

Santos is so fucking shit it's unbelievable. If Gibbs isn't fit by then, gotta play Verm-Kos-Mert-Sagna. It's appalling that Wenger didn't think to buy another left back during the summer.

Fady K

I'm sorry guys. I know how ridiculous i have been today. For all the posts telling me to "@#$% off" I fully deserve it. I'm just really angry. I know, it is just a football game. Life is about much more than just a sport. I was just really looking forward to this fixture and hoping that it will be played fairly after 2 controversial last fixtures.

I don't have the energy to go back to every post that mentioned me but I hope to soon. This is just more painful than I imagined and I reacted with anger big time. And I won't be deleting any of my tweets, I will leave it for all to see, no problem.

In retrospect my hate should be directed towards the piece of shit ref, but for a guy trying hard to not hate a team, this was absolutely the worst match to help me ease my MUFC hate.

The fact that this shit had to happen against my least favorite team only adds salt to the whole injury. It's insulting to see a big game go down like this.

For those of you who think my entire comment is pathetic and a big joke, no problem, I wouldn't blame you at all.

I feel bad especially towards the Man United fans here that I consider my friends. I don't think I'm winning any votes with them anymore and I have only myself to blame for that.

I really feel dreadful. Every damn time we face MUFC it leaves me feeling absolutely dreadful. Sorry for being so melodramatic. This was just THE worst way to lose after going from 2-0 to 2-2..and I am just very angry honestly....

Wishing you all a good night.....(or good morning to those of you at the other side of the world)...

I'm sorry guys. I know how ridiculous i have been today. For all the posts telling me to "@#$% off" I fully deserve it. I'm just really angry. I know, it is just a football game. Life is about much more than just a sport. I was just really looking forward to this fixture and hoping that it will be played fairly after 2 controversial last fixtures.

I don't have the energy to go back to every post that mentioned me but I hope to soon. This is just more painful than I imagined and I reacted with anger big time. And I won't be deleting any of my tweets, I will leave it for all to see, no problem.

In retrospect my hate should be directed towards the piece of shit ref, but for a guy trying hard to not hate a team, this was absolutely the worst match to help me ease my MUFC hate.

The fact that this shit had to happen against my least favorite team only adds salt to the whole injury. It's insulting to see a big game go down like this.

For those of you who think my entire comment is pathetic and a big joke, no problem, I wouldn't blame you at all.

I feel bad especially towards the Man United fans here that I consider my friends. I don't think I'm winning any votes with them anymore and I have only myself to blame for that.

I really feel dreadful. Every damn time we face MUFC it leaves me feeling absolutely dreadful. Sorry for being so melodramatic. This was just THE worst way to lose after going from 2-0 to 2-2..and I am just very angry honestly....

Wishing you all a good night.....(or good morning to those of you at the other side of the world)...

Embrace the hatred. Especially when its for Man Utd

Fry

1. Take that fucking avatar off

2. Start posting frequently

3. *hugs fady*

Lightning

Banned

You don't deserve to get told to **** off. You only stated facts and Chelsea were robbed today. It is totally understandable for a fan to be infuriated by losing like that.

United fans would be singing a completely different tune had the roles been reversed.

But PLEASE CHANGE YOUR AVATAR.

Arnie

I completely sympathise with your anger Fady. I genuinely had to remove myself from human company today, especially my two close Evertonian mates. Walked to the library and then my laptop charger broke down so I had to walk back home again. It's just been a miserable day all around.

Salvadora

The Tuesday Club made the great point that Arsenal have to stop shopping in the French league and expect to get the world class French players we had in the past.

Sir-Alex-Ferguson-001.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Can't wait to see him in January.
In a Real Madrid shirt?

The Tuesday Club made the great point that Arsenal have to stop shopping in the French league and expect to get the world class French players we had in the past.
Gervinho for the money paid is well worth the price and it's not like we broke the bank to get Giroud. Wenger is being cautious on the French market, hence Yann M'Vila is not an Arsenal player. If anything Spain and Germany seem to be Wenger's favorite hunting ground.

There are even reports that Wenger wanted to pull out of the Giroud deal and go for Adrian Lopez instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom