• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Eh? Yuck!

I'll agree if you accept a Suarez avatar if we do score. lol

lol give him one of these:

images

images

gun__1292924093_szczesny_bw.jpg

gun__1287748111_szczesny_wojciech.jpg

FootballFan

Does Saviola start for them? I've only seen them a couple of times and Isco is one special player. Hope he doesn't go to one of United's rivals.

Yeah started most games this season, only because Baptista got injured for 5 months back in July so he should be back soon.

They also sold Rondon to Rubin Kazan, + Van Nistelrooy retired. Bringing in Santa Cruz and Saviola turned out to be a good move for them lol.

Yeah Isco is great, his touch/ball control is so good. Portillo is also quite a good player, he isn't as special and young as Isco but he is still pretty talented. I think he is 22.

K1LLER7

Yeah started most games this season, only because Baptista got injured for 5 months back in July so he should be back soon.

They also sold Rondon to Rubin Kazan, + Van Nistelrooy retired. Bringing in Santa Cruz and Saviola turned out to be a good move for them lol.

Yeah Isco is great, his touch/ball control is so good.

Portillo is also quite a good player, he isn't as special and young as Isco but he is still pretty talented. I think he is 22.

Seems like they haven't missed Carzola as much as I thought. I'll have to watch them some more whenever they're on Sky or in the CL games.

I watched the highlights of the game where Eliseu scored an amazing goal from outside of the box. He looks a decent player too.

Lightning

Banned
Surely OG doesn't count as a goal for an Arsenal player.
Of course it counts as the Arsenal player would have been needed to force the error. United's players aren't going to score any own goals without pressure from our players.

Goals a goal. Doesn't matter where it comes from.

GorillaJu

Of course it counts as the Arsenal player would have been needed to force the error. United's players aren't going to score any own goals without pressure from our players.

Phil Jones at St James says differently

K1LLER7

alright then, don't think there'll be a OG anyway. Arsene Wenger better start Giroud :p

K1LLER7

I'm still confident as Gervinho sucks anyway.

We have Gibbs back, Szczesny back, Sagna back, Chamberlain back and Walcott ready to be super sub from the bench. Go Arsenal!

Hasn't Sagna been out for a long while now? do you think he'll start?

If not, i'm looking forward to seeing Jenkinson and Gibbs against Young and Valencia.

Meier

Arsenal will beat united. You heard here first.

Really wish you were right but can't see it. I expect a great performance by Cazorla (United's midfield will be overmatched), but Arsenal just lack finishing ability. Gervinho gets a lot of crap, but he's scored what feels like half their goals in the league this year and he's out. I expect United to get a clean sheet.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Really wish you were right but can't see it. I expected a great performance by Cazorla (United's midfield will be overmatched), but Arsenal just lack finishing ability. Gervinho gets a lot of crap, but he's scored what feels like half their goals in the league this year and he's out. I expect United to get a clean sheet.

Pretty much feel the same way. Who is going to score their goals?

I like Giroud but he's almost as bad as Carroll at finishing

FootballFan

Pretty much feel the same way. Who is going to score their goals?

I like Giroud but he's almost as bad as Carroll at finishing

Sviatoslav would say Arshavin.(I see I summoned him above, Arsenal talk always brings him in)

Arshavin-Podolski-Walcott
Cazorla-Wilshere-Arteta

Do it Wenger.

GorillaJu

The Arsenal team I'd love to see is

Podolski
Miyaichi Walcott

Santi Cazorla
Arteta Wilshere

Gibbs Vermaelen Mertesacker Sagna
Szczesny

Sviatoslav would say Arshavin.(I see I summoned him above, Arsenal talk always brings him in)

Arshavin-Podolski-Walcott
Cazorla-Wilshere-Arteta

Do it Wenger.

Arshavin needs to score if Capello is going to call him back to the national team. I feel like we might need him for our Cold War 2 battle with the States on Nov 14th.

Pogrebnyak might score a hat trick but it still wouldn't be enough to get back into the national team because he was, is, and always will be a useless log.

Yo, Andres

Your new team, Spartak Moscow are apparently offering 22 million euros for Atletico Mineiro's midfielder, Bernard. Seems believable, Spartak does love Brazilians.

Anybody know anything about this guy? Wiki tells me he is 1cm shorter than Giovinco, lol.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yo, Andres

Your new team, Spartak Moscow are apparently offering 22 million euros for Atletico Mineiro's midfielder, Bernard. Seems believable, Spartak does love Brazilians.

Anybody know anything about this guy? Wiki tells me he is 1cm shorter than Giovinco, lol.

Hmm I dont know I get a lot of Atletico Mineiro players in ultimate team and they sell pretty fast. I don't watch Brasileirao since it's like some comedy league with no defense.

I rather watch Liga MX or The Argentine league if I'm that bored. Usually I just watch American sports at night.

The only good football in the Americas is CONMEBOL qualifying imo

all our good players go to Europe real young. Look at the ages of players like James, Oscar, Chicharito (lol), etc

Hmm I dont know I get a lot of Atletico Mineiro players in ultimate team and they sell pretty fast. I don't watch Brasileirao since it's like some comedy league with no defense.

I rather watch Liga MX or The Argentine league if I'm that bored. Usually I just watch American sports at night.

The only good football in the Americas is CONMEBOL qualifying imo

all our good players go to Europe real young. Look at the ages of players like James, Oscar, Chicharito (lol), etc

I don't know. Copa Libertadores is pretty fun too.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't know. Copa Libertadores is pretty fun too.

U de Chile is class but I only get fox deportes in SD and man I rather watch baseball or NBA lol

If Dinho is playing I will watch though.

Ah I see he is on atletico mineiro now. I heard fluminense or flamengo (all that portuguese shit sounds the same) didn't want to pay him so he had to sue or something to get out of his contract.

still, dude was stealing the last couple of years of his sponsorship contracts. Can't blame dinho I'd do the same thing. Party and do coke, nothing wrong with those priorities imo

1st time I did coke I was like 15 and it was in the bathroom of a nightclub with my peruvian friend's older brother. that's all I'm going to say lol. Nothing saucy it just sounds funny. off some car keys too

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol that might get me banned. Oh we'll I should be deported

dat post count

Wilbz got banned for 2 days only duh

This hurricane has me fascinated so I'll be ok. Oh shit ass creed 3 is out

animedance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom