• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea you beauty

ManUtd Stuff (@ManUtdStuff)

Image of Thiago carrying his hat-trick match ball with De Gea's message 'See you in Manchester' in Spanish. http://t.co/rbK1lyh23k
(https://twitter.com/ManUtdStuff/status/347672319243726848)
g5ho1lx.jpg

him, her, its cuuuuuute

In the German language, babies are neutral. "Das" baby.

I'm just messing :p

Isn't Matri supposed to be Pazzini's temporal replacement too, since he'll likely miss a couple of months 'cause of the knee injury? You'd end up with Balo, El Shaa, Pazzini and Matri. That would be a pretty darn good striking force, actually.

Well, yeah, except that would presuppose that Matri comes in as the Robinho replacement, which would be incredibly disappointing after being linked with Honda all summer. We also still wouldn't have a trequartista, and we would also have Niang in the first squad. That's 5 or possibly 6 (if we replace Binho with someone else) strikers for two positions . . . someone is getting sold, and it would most likely be El Sha.

Also, Gold Tie confirmed we won't be signing a Pazzo replacement, he's only out for two months and we have plenty of strikers. So if someone like Matri comes, it is most likely because one of our current strikers are leaving.

Messi

City took tixxikixi, a snake oil salesman who rode the coat tails of the people around him.

United are trying to buy our brightest youth player.

City took tixxikixi, a snake oil salesman who rode the coat tails of the people around him.

United are trying to buy our brightest youth player.

The North West is on an unstoppable march to domination. Only one of us has Coutinho though, so the two Mancs and Everton are irrelevant.

K1LLER7

SPORT are the paper saying United will give him the release clause. They are based in Barcelona and are pretty reliable. The club didn't want to give him the release clause but Moysey wanted the deal done. He should be joining United soon.

Get the gifs ready!!!!

Zabojnik

Please let this Thiago telenovela be over with. I can't take it anymore. He's clearly a ManU player already. Just fucking announce it. Same goes for Mikiteriyaki and Higuain. It's clearly what the players want and they basically always get it.

iklvvfhyeo5hhm8sxh.gif

Every day is worse and worse with these rumors. I need some good news Gold Tie.
Oh God.
matr11.jpg

Galliani pls. Let Matri come back home. 8M€ should do it.
OH GOD.
I feel like this move is inevitable this summer. I'd rather not though, we really don't need him if we replace Robinho with Honda.

If we replace El Sha with Matri, I will give up on us ever having any ambition under Berlucunt.

Fuck this I'm out.

He'll be sacked by November and Pulis will take over

Funny how its been about 6 weeks since he was sacked, and there's been no interest whatsoever in acquring his services.

I think Stoke reached the tipping point of the shit football - acceptable results balance

Wilbur

Banned
Please let this Thiago telenovela be over with. I can't take it anymore. He's clearly a ManU player already. Just fucking announce it. Same goes for Mikiteriyaki and Higuain. It's clearly what the players want and they basically always get it.

How is Jovetic working out my sweet potato

seriously, what's happening there

Funny how its been about 6 weeks since he was sacked, and there's been no interest whatsoever in acquring his services.

I think Stoke reached the tipping point of the shit football - acceptable results balance

Because he's a fucking Luddite. He'll rock up at some Championship club around Christmas near the relegation zone, save them and then spend the next eight years coming fourteenth

Messi

SPORT are the paper saying United will give him the release clause. They are based in Barcelona and are pretty reliable. The club didn't want to give him the release clause but Moysey wanted the deal done. He should be joining United soon.

Get the gifs ready!!!!

Its a tabloid and should be kept in the same catagory as the sun and mirror

Blame the Moyes unveiling. I'm getting tired of this too.

Clegg

According to Jamie Jackson, Vidic is entering the final year of his contract and there United have yet to have talks with his agent in regards to an extension.

Arnie

Oh, Pellegrini was the one who fucked Moyes in his little starfish after they jibbed the Champions League with Marcus Bent? What a man.

In my Bethnal Green palace now. Not met my housemates but can hear a couple of them moving about. Will no doubt cross paths when I head to Tesco in a bit.

Not enough start of season muppetry today. It's July 1st, shit should happen, and I don't mean Titus Malacky Bramble turning up for training with Big Sam.

Isn't it during/before the press conference on Friday?
That's just the regular manager's press conference.

It'll be his unveiling effectively, but I don't think anybody from the board will be there alongside. It's just gonna be a regular presser at the training ground.

Zabojnik

How is Jovetic working out my sweet potato

seriously, what's happening there

Stop dcing, we've been discussing Jovetic on every other page. :p You have a point there, but it's not exactly the same situation, since we might not want or need Jovetic anymore. That's clearly not the case with ManU, Liverpool and Arsenal and that, coupled with the player's will, makes it all pretty obvious to me.

CONGRATS MANU, LIVERPOOL AND ARSENAL BROS!

Yen

It'll be funny when Murray retires and "Britain"* go another 70 years without a decent tennis player.

*He's Scottish

Stop dcing, we've been discussing Jovetic on every other page. :p You have a point there, but it's not exactly the same situation, since we might not want or need Jovetic anymore. That's clearly not the case with ManU, Liverpool and Arsenal and that, coupled with the player's will, makes it all pretty obvious to me.

CONGRATS MANU, LIVERPOOL AND ARSENAL BROS!

He's going to Madrid

Arnie

Just walked into the ladies at the cinema

Kill me now

When I was in Maccies before there was like a toilet door, and you go through and it's a communal hand basin area with Dyson Airblades, and then there's two separate doors for the actual men and women's loos. When I entered the first sink bit I did a double take and thought I'd entered the women's, because a door with the women's logo was staring me straight in the face.

but it wasn't and I didn't so I don't know what I'm saying it's not really comparable

Enjoy the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom