• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham are set to complete the signing of Paulinho from Corinthians for an initial fee of £15m.

The deal will be announced in the coming days with only formalities to be signed off now that the Confederations Cup has finished.

Paulinho was named third best player in the tournament and is eager to move to Spurs having been impressed with the ambition of the club and their enthusiasm to sign him.

All parties are keen to conclude the deal and the player could be unveiled as a Spurs player as early as tomorrow.

It's so good to do our business early. I think AVB's explicit criticism of our late transfer dealings last summer has really given Levy and Lewis a jolt. We finished with 72 points but didn't win any of our easy first three games. You can't be doing that, Chelsea had their squad ready in July and they were pissing on everybody early in the season whilst we fucked around. It's amazing we got so close to them really.

Arnie

None of your signings are "major".

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_ktoure2.gif

spidye

Götze said:
Club, team, coach, philosophy, perspective. I have the feeling this is the right thing for me. I am now playing with the best club in the world- what a challenge

Götze about his transfer to Bayern

Wes

venison crêpe
Cardiff trying to corner that Danish supporter market. They are clearly the denziens of Villa now.

Linius

Anyone seen Dexter yet? Think I'm gonna check it out tonight before going to bed. Hope it's any good.

And still need to watch the last two Mad Men episodes. I'm slacking on my TV shows, damn you Animal Crossing!

Anyone seen Dexter yet? Think I'm gonna check it out tonight before going to bed. Hope it's any good.

And still need to watch the last two Mad Men episodes. I'm slacking on my TV shows, damn you Animal Crossing!
I've read like 50 pages of ASOIAF in the last few days cos of that game.

Carbonox

I am going to watch the episode later, I read a minor spoiler in facebook accidentally fuck.
I hope it's good.

I saw the episode earlier. It's a pretty decent opener highlighting how messy it's becoming for Dexter and Deb, plus sets interesting things in motion.

Linius

Oh I read books 1-4 in an insane rush, like 4 weeks.
Took a long break before the 5th one.

I find it hard to rush them. Mainly because I know most of it already since I've watched three seasons of the TV show. I think if everything was new to me I would read a little faster.

Hitcher, pls. EAD or Platinum Games.
Judging by your avatar, you're probably a fan of one if those mobs that EA look after. It's DICE, isn't it?

The point is, its ridiculous to just say 'Nintendo is my favourite developer.' They're a publisher, and made up of dozens of development studios. Its like calling Sony your favourite developer because they made Uncharted, TLoU, Infamous, Wipeout, God of War, LittleBigPlanet and Motorstorm.

DICE can do one as well after they removed their own servers and overlooked a filter category to ignore 1,000 Ticket games.

spidye

Hitcher, pls. EAD or Platinum Games.
Judging by your avatar, you're probably a fan of one if those mobs that EA look after. It's DICE, isn't it?

yeah his arguments are invalid anyway. probably a xbot as you can see with his avatar

Fixed. I already put close to 200 EUR into it. Will be buying the Oculus Rift and a new HOTAS(S) mostly for this. Game of the forever.

Woah... what ship you got? I just went for that basic deal where you get the the game, the alpha/beta, Aurora, and all that other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom