• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BOGd8u1CQAEKPkm.jpg:large

BOGdGrqCQAQvEPU.jpg

God, Agnelli needs try that Veet stuff on his face.

Damn I actually wanna try that Veet stuff on my junk to see just how bad it actually hurts. I'd get blowjobs every fucking night if my balls and taint were polished and squeaky like a whistle, I'm sure of it.

use a women's razor.

Zabojnik

How? Why? etc?

Woah... what ship you got? I just went for that basic deal where you get the the game, the alpha/beta, Aurora, and all that other stuff

Huge space sim fan here. I've been waiting for a game like this since ... Freespace 2, I guess. Went for the non-digital 'Colonel' package (100 EUR) which includes the Hornet with lifetime insurance, collector's box, spaceship-shaped USB Drive, CD of the game's soundtrack, glossy fold-up star map, alpha/beta access, the first Squadron 42 (single player campaign) mission disk, etc. I also got a 325A fighter (56 EUR) and a Star Citizen steel mouse pad (35 EUR). For now.

This game will consume me.

Huge space sim fan here. I've been waiting for a game like this since ... Freespace 2, I guess. Went for the non-digital 'Colonel' package (100 EUR) which includes the Hornet with lifetime insurance, collector's box, spaceship-shaped USB Drive, CD of the game's soundtrack, glossy fold-up star map, alpha/beta access, the first Squadron 42 (single player campaign) mission disk, etc. I also got a 325A fighter (56 EUR) and a Star Citizen steel mouse pad (35 EUR). For now.

This game will consume me.

Looks like you've gone balls deep. Hornet seems similar to the ship he was flying in that video showing off the thruster physics.

I saw the 325A in the showroom video. Dat firepower

Jack Wilshere was shown a pic of Higuains wife/gf and he said her pic would go in the changing room cos the lads like to have some banter.

When Higuain goes to Juve you know why.

Anyone seen Dexter yet? Think I'm gonna check it out tonight before going to bed. Hope it's any good.

And still need to watch the last two Mad Men episodes. I'm slacking on my TV shows, damn you Animal Crossing!
Make sure you don't accidentally watch the edited censored version.

Shagwell

Just remembered I'd been meaning to tell you lot that this past friday I met a gorgeous and genuinely lovely girl, got her number, and got a date when she gets back from Croatia in about a week's time. She's practically perfect. Except that her name is Alba.

I literally cannot call to her without thinking of that stupid little shit Jordi. Every time I think of her I also picture him. I fucking hate him.

It's quite the dilemma :(

Just remembered I'd been meaning to tell you lot that this past friday I met a gorgeous and genuinely lovely girl, got her number, and got a date when she gets back from Croatia in about a week's time. She's practically perfect. Except that her name is Alba.

I literally cannot call to her without thinking of that stupid little shit Jordi. Every time I think of her I also picture him. I fucking hate him.

Jessica.

Wilbur

Banned
Juventus, damn. Already one of the best defence and midfields in Europe, now with Llorente and Tevez. Could seriously challenge in Europe. No team in Italy can match that squad. Conte is boss

Wilbur

Banned

Holy shit :lol :lol :lol

Please fuck her like Brazil fucked Spain last night

This Is The End was great by the way.

Juventus, damn. Already one of the best defence and midfields in Europe, now with Llorente and Tevez. Could seriously challenge in Europe. No team in Italy can match that squad. Conte is boss
It's that Marry guy who Yurt and his posse keep giving grief who's done the job.

I hope City don't go after him.

And yet again, a 5-a-side match gets cancelled an hour before we're supposed to play. Pissing me off now.

Is that what they told you?

jk I hate it when that happens. It's lucky now I play mostly with my Afghan mate who has like a million friends he calls up so we always get at least 2 games going. I would be in a football wilderness otherwise

Scum

I expect them to win the league again.

Wes

venison crêpe

Describe her. You and I could be having a six degrees of seperation moment.

This Alba is worth remembering more than Jordi.

2bNdnYO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom