• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
First match with Blaburn, Newcastle - Bayern. Bayern winning 1-0 in the 80th minute, just can't get in behind.

Inspired subs, Obertan and Shola on. Obertan immediately crosses to level before Shola nabs the winner in the 87th

:D Fuck Bayern

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BOF1Ud-CIAEIzX0.png:large

Thought bits of it dragged and the ending was shit, but nothing touches McBride being McBride.

I'm only going to watch it for McBride.

TrueBlue

Just remembered I'd been meaning to tell you lot that this past friday I met a gorgeous and genuinely lovely girl, got her number, and got a date when she gets back from Croatia in about a week's time. She's practically perfect. Except that her name is Alba.

I literally cannot call to her without thinking of that stupid little shit Jordi. Every time I think of her I also picture him. I fucking hate him.

It's quite the dilemma :(

At least her name doesn't have Terry, Suarez
or Carlos in it.

Nilaul

I wish Fifa would punish players after the match with a fine or yellow card (transfered till next match) for diving after they review the matches.

Players who dive should not be rewarded best player awards; what kind of message does that send to youngsters and other players?

Lightning

Banned
Hmm we've accepted a 2m bid for Mannone? Thank you Sunderland.

Also Djourou already gone and Bendtner also going to Germany on a perm basis. We're doing well at clearing the deadwood from our books.

GorillaJu

Suarez backtracking on his "come and get me" plea. No surprise there. He's gonna have to come back and face his buddies in the team soon. He's been making an ass of himself and it couldn't have gone completely unnoticed. Lucas needs to get a word in his ear.

Wes

venison crêpe
Holy crap forreal? I'm not so good at describing features. Brunette, hipstery glasses, fairly thin, part Spanish, I think. This is all in NYC.

Different to the one I know then. I think she was heading to the NYC though haha.

Shagwell

Different to the one I know then. I think she was heading to the NYC though haha.

Damn haha that would have been awesome. I was kind of expecting you to know her because the weirdest thing is I could have sworn she mentioned one of her classmates whose name was Wesley. Obviously I have no idea if that's actually your name but once you had the six degrees of separation thing going in my head and I remembered that I thought we were about to have a groundbreaking revelation!

Suarez backtracking on his "come and get me" plea. No surprise there. He's gonna have to come back and face his buddies in the team soon. He's been making an ass of himself and it couldn't have gone completely unnoticed. Lucas needs to get a word in his ear.
How's he backtracked then? He's going to have to do something special to get back in my good graces. Like shit on a Barcelona kit and tweet it or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom