• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I thought Cliffy B was a cool developer but his Twitter comments in the last weeks and months are just annoying. Defending every fucking shit.

Zabojnik

I can't get over how well Llorente speaks italian. I know it's not the hardest thing for a Spaniard, but still. I also love how spanish / South American people pronounce Juventus. 'Dzjuventus'.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
1372687369902.jpg

Still a bit surreal.

spidye

Fiorentina have reached an agreement with Bayern Munich for Mario Gomez. 18M fee + bonuses. 5M in wages + bonuses for the player. (SKY)

Great news.

;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Arnie

Equality Street m8

Fair, but it's what, three and a half minutes?

Is a laugh, though.

Speaking of a laugh, new Coen brothers film looks solid, although music films in general do my nut in a bit. Walk The Line was class, but this looks a bit farty.

I thought Cliffy B was a cool developer but his Twitter comments in the last weeks and months are just annoying. Defending every fucking shit.

His trolling is quite funny I find, but also he knows much better than we do what publishers/platform holders are thinking. Gears of War is a fantastic series, I can't hate on him when he gave us that goodness.

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart 1m

Via @loredoespn Corinthians have confirmed Paulinho's £17m move to Tottenham #THFC

Paulo Freitas ‏@Cynegeticus 17s

#Corinthians' director Roberto de Andrade confirmed Paulinho will join Tottenham, Paulinho promised to return to Corinthians one day. #THFC

Well done Spurs.

Salvadora

Jack Wilshere: If Arsenal sign Wayne Rooney then teams would fear us
"If it [signing Rooney] happens, it would be amazing," Wilshere said. "He is the type of player who can win you trophies – and just to see his name on the team sheet brings fear to the opposition. We could do with a little more of that."
You look at the type of players like Higuaín we are trying to bring in and you have got to be encouraged," Wilshere told espnfc.com.
That's right Jack, unsettle him.

Arnie

I was dubious of Paulinho after Fry said he was good, but he really was impressive. Stop it Spurs you fackin erb manchers.

Wilbur

Banned
Fair, but it's what, three and a half minutes?

Is a laugh, though.

Speaking of a laugh, new Coen brothers film looks solid, although music films in general do my nut in a bit. Walk The Line was class, but this looks a bit farty.

Three and a half minutes of beauty.

And it looks top. Coens I always have ultimate faith in. Good cast, echoes of Dylan. I'm gonna love it.

fuenf

Joking aside, I think it's time to truely honour Gomez for his achievments with Bayern:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBNSlhMBNSI

Mario Gomez
2009–2013 Bayern Munich

Bundesliga 2009/2010 29 Games 10 Goals 5 Assists
Bundesliga 2010/2011 32 28 4
Bundesliga 2011/2012 33 26 3
Bundesliga 2012/2013 21 11 2

115 Bundesliga games 75 Goals Scored.
41 CL games 24 Goals scored

174 matches overall for Bayern with 113 goals scored.

Quite amazing for a player who supposedly never fit with the system.

Lifetime Bundesliga: 236 games, 138 goals.

Wilbur

Banned
Sanogo is an FM wonderkid, I ain't gonna hate. But Rooney isn't going to Arsenal.

That's a fucking top signing for Spurs. He was everywhere yesterday. Damn, he and Sandro, with Dembele ahead of them, Bale roaming around like a wasp on ket, and potentially that all elusive striker...

If Andre can keep his hands away from a chopper for long enough, and my hands away from his chopper long enough, it could all be coming up Milhouse.

Second.

Behind Moyeezus and his disciple Steven.

fuenf

ahhhhhhh u guys D:

Gomez:
'Think of me, think of me fondly
When we've said goodbye
Remember me once in a while
Please promise me, you'll try

Then you'll find that once again you long
To take your heart back and be free
If you'll ever find a moment
Spare a thought for me'

Wilbur

Banned
What happened bro?

He wore a Liverpool shirt, got ridiculed.

That Man city player jailed last year wrote a poem during his time, lol:

Everything in the cell neat.
Days repeat and repeat.
Faces the same, day after day.
This is a place I don’t want to stay.
Missing certain faces.
Being designated to crazy places.
Claustrophobic everywhere you go.
Crazy criminals you wouldn’t like to know.
Time goes quick.
I wish there was a switch I could click.
To turn back time.
And take back everything that happened on the 1st of September 2012! Amen!

Wilbur

Banned
All my pictures and gifs go in here

exclusively for you
j'anus
for men

If Moyes wins the league I'll post a gif of me masturbating onto a picture of Phil Neville

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hot diggety damn, Paulinho is officially coming to Spurs.

celebrate.gif

I'm posting a formation dammit.

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen BAE
Paulinho Sandro
Dembele
Lennon Villa Bale

That's some good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom