• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few clubs lie through official statements in the past...

This transfer deal doesn't make any sense though. Mata is not even training with Chelsea, he's on holiday. Mourinho was talking about the "Matas, Luizs and Oscars" joining them for training on the 29th just yesterday.
Not to mention how important Mata especially is to the club. We wouldn't let Rami go to Napoli in exchange for Cavani can't see why we would let Mata or Luiz go to United for Rooney.

Fady K

Hell, if Chelsea offered 10m I'd find that FAR more believable, even if Rooney should be sold at at least double the price.

@MattHughesTimes 2m
To clarify #cfc angry that two of their players have been thrown into the mix, which they blame on Utd. Insist Mata &. Luiz will both stay.

LLShC.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
My dad said when Rooney left the tour "A month for a hamstring? F that hes gone home to sort out a transfer"

Looking more ominous

Fady K

This transfer deal doesn't make any sense though. Mata is not even training with Chelsea, he's on holiday. Mourinho was talking about the "Matas, Luizs and Oscars" joining them for training on the 29th just yesterday.
Not to mention how important Mata especially is to the club. We wouldn't let Rami go to Napoli in exchange for Cavani can't see why we would let Mata or Luiz go to United for Rooney.

My thoughts exactly.

Wes

venison crêpe
@MattHughesTimes 2m
Expect Mourinho to be very outspoken later and likely to criticise United. This will run and run. #rooney

YES YES YES

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
@MattHughesTimes 2m
Expect Mourinho to be very outspoken later and likely to criticise United. This will run and run. #rooney

YES YES YES

It would seem somewhat imprudent to criticise a club you are trying to buy a player from.

He will be normal Mourinho, no comment mixed with a slight jab

Mr Cola

When is the Mou presser? Will it be on Chelseatv again?

Mr Cola

Probably will. Chelsea are about to play against the Galactico Thailand Superstar Allstars World Beaters in 50 min.

We wore them out in their 1-0 win v us, if you win by a heavy margin its because we did the heavy lifting.

K1LLER7

United should get De Gea talking about Mata to the press. Then Invite him to a dinner, show it on MUTV/Sky and make him wear a United kit.

Wes

venison crêpe
Banter me up!

Chelsea made a bid for Rooney.

United said they offered 10m + Luiz or Mata.

Chelsea deny any player exchange but reveal they did make a bid.

Journos say this is a shot by United at Chelsea. Full on war between the two clubs now.

Ronaldo can be in two places at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom