• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

For a club that should be targetting a top 8 finish, Kone is an unambitious and frankly wasteful target. The guy is too old and doesn't fit in with Newcastle's age policy on signing new players. He's average at best.

If we're to sign him as a supporting striker then the club better be fucking targetting a very good striker as proper competition (or replacement, I don't care) for Cisse too.

The whole thing reeks of Joe Kinnear. Graham Carr would never target Kone in a billion years.

Fuck Newcastle. Run by scum.

I just looked up some of his stats. Not so bad but not nothing special at all. He is also 30. Hopefully they aim higher bro. Why did Newcastle ever get Kinnear back?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barcelona sports director, Andoni Zubizarreta, considers Thiago a lost cause & is definitely leaving for Manchester United. [sport]

OOOOOOOOH SHIT

Welcome to Manchester/London

tumblr_mpdzofpE9t1qbanx6o3_250.gif

K1LLER7

A modified promo pic, the sale of a restaurant, the sad words of a defeated Sporting director.

Just send him over to Manchester already.

Carbonox

I just looked up some of his stats. Not so bad but not nothing special at all. He is also 30. Hopefully they aim higher bro. Why did Newcastle ever get Kinnear back?

I can't think of a single reason why Kinnear was brought back.

Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias - despite their problems and negative attributes - were on the right path in terms of how they were running the club. Fair enough we fucked up big time last season and they were a bit too cocky at the beginning thinking we didn't need to boost our squad for the Europa League, but otherwise signs pointed to some positivity for a change in the direction of the club. With a club like Newcastle, baby steps are required.

Then they go ahead and bring in a clueless fucktard who knows nothing about the sport, is a compulsive and borderline retarded liar and to make matters worse is now in charge of the football side of our club. Then Derek Llambias resigns too. Pardew seems pissed off, the players seem pissed off, etc.

It's quite upsetting to a degree. Not even Mike Ashley would be this stupid and oblivious but yet he's displaying just that.

My interest in the club is waning. We still have some fantastic and talented players but they won't be around for long. Who wants to play for this club?

Regarding your other question as to who we've signed/sold so far - we've sold James Perch and that's it.

K1LLER7

Indykailia
"#MUFC source: Thiago & his advisors have given their word. Medical is the next step. We're not worried."

Wonder if he texted himself that news too.

Fady K

Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias - despite their problems and negative attributes - were on the right path in terms of how they were running the club. Fair enough we fucked up big time last season and they were a bit too cocky at the beginning thinking we didn't need to boost our squad for the Europa League, but otherwise signs pointed to some positivity for a change in the direction of the club. With a club like Newcastle, baby steps are required.

Then they go ahead and bring in a clueless fucktard who knows nothing about the sport, is a compulsive and borderline retarded liar and to make matters worse is now in charge of the football side of our club. Then Derek Llambias resigns too. Pardew seems pissed off, the players seem pissed off, etc.

It's quite upsetting to a degree. Not even Mike Ashley would be this stupid and oblivious but yet he's displaying just that.

My interest in the club is waning. We still have some fantastic and talented players but they won't be around for long. Who wants to play for this club?

Regarding your other question as to who we've signed/sold so far - we've sold James Perch and that's it.

It is baffling really. I was thinking after NUFC had a hard time in the season they would ensure more than ever that they bring in the right staff (players and backroom staff) to help move in the right direction.

I just can't see any logical reason behind this move. Still shocking how he messed up with the names of key players and staff at the club. He also seems to have a harmful cocky side.

Is giving away james perch a plus for the club? There is still a lot of time for the transfer window to run its' course...maybe they'll bring in some key players out of smaller clubs and surprise everyone like they did with Cisse.

GorillaJu

Can we, honestly, institute a no IndyKaila or Tancredi gentleman's agreement?

Unless it's hilarious, like people trolling them, or the pictures of him texting news to himself, then by all means post away.

With all due respect to all of us who are in muppet mode, it's kind of a downer to see new posts in this thread and it's people quoting those two useless spunkbubbles.

Carbonox

It is baffling really. I was thinking after NUFC had a hard time in the season they would ensure more than ever that they bring in the right staff (players and backroom staff) to help move in the right direction.

I just can't see any logical reason behind this move. Still shocking how he messed up with the names of key players and staff at the club. He also seems to have a harmful cocky side.

Is giving away james perch a plus for the club? There is still a lot of time for the transfer window to run its' course...maybe they'll bring in some key players out of smaller clubs and surprise everyone like they did with Cisse.

Eh, James Perch was OK. He was a utility player and had some useful moments. A likable guy too.

However, Cabaye is likely to go to PSG. Kind of inevitable really seeing as PSG have outright stated that they want him. Additionally, Marveaux could be sold.

Utter shit right now.

Fady K

Indykailia
"#MUFC source: Thiago & his advisors have given their word. Medical is the next step. We're not worried."

Wonder if he texted himself that news too.

At this stage it is too obvious to miss out on the thiago MUFC imminent transfer bandwagon. It's everywhere.

kIuEogz.gif

Salvadora

Lots of other more reputable sources are reporting that Higuain will be in London this week to finish a £23m move.

It may also confirm the 3 three deal.... Arsene what are you doing..

Half English, quarter Irish, quarter Indian

Couldn't care less about the Indian and Irish heritage

Looking forward to Vidic pretending he's excited about working with Moyesus.

LegoArmo

Lots of other more reputable sources are reporting that Higuain will be in London this week to finish a £23m move.

It may also confirm the 3 three deal.... Arsene what are you doing..

Maybe he demanded a 3 year deal so he isn't stuck at Arsenal tophyless when he's pushing 30.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Unless it's hilarious, like people trolling them, or the pictures of him texting news to himself, then by all means post away.

With all due respect to all of us who are in muppet mode, it's kind of a downer to see new posts in this thread and it's people quoting those two useless spunkbubbles.

Hixx

why the fuck are people posting indykaila tweets still

ALSO 100% ENGLISH

Ish. One of me grandads is canadian. I think.

I am not good with nationalities.

I had the exact same conversation last night with a taxi driver.

:(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
La Repubblica have sensationally claimed that Paris Saint-Germain could offer Napoli €40m plus Zlatan Ibrahmiovic for Edinson Cavani.

Fuck this could actually work..

pappe

La Repubblica have sensationally claimed that Paris Saint-Germain could offer Napoli €40m plus Zlatan Ibrahmiovic for Edinson Cavani.

Fuck this could actually work..

Wouldnt that actually value Cavani more than his actual release clause?? I guess Zlatan can easily claim a fee of around 30 mil Euros. That would value Cavani at 70mil. quite a bit more than his release clause.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wouldnt that actually value Cavani more than his actual release clause?? I guess Zlatan can easily claim a fee of around 30 mil Euros. That would value Cavani at 70mil. quite a bit more than his release clause.

Ibra was sold for 20 mil last season.

GorillaJu

I want to say that it wouldn't be worth it on Napoli's end, but Ibra can be such a useful player. He wins titles wherever he goes, it's like he can't help it, they just fall out of his pocket in the dressing room.

L1NETT

Odds on Arsenal getting Suarez dropping.

Wtf am I reading

Were Arsenal not in for him at the same time that Liverpool got him?

But if Higuain is to be believed then it is most likely bollocks. But if that falls through, then why not? Stranger things have happened, and CL football n all dat

I'm certain bookies create these stories themselves just so people put money on.

Suarez to Arsenal..just how is that going to happen. Stupid.

Goal.com say Arsenal have upped their Higuain bid.

Meier

Yeah the Suarez to Arsenal thing couldn't possibly be more unrealistic. I'm sure the series of bets that sent odds down were rigged somehow. Just managed to get a shitload of other people to piss their money down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom