• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

It seems a lot for just one player, however if that actually happens it'd be great. We'd actually get money from Honda, considering that his salary would be around €2.5m per year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP2VePiNwg4

maglia-fiorentina-home-2013-2014.jpg

Nice.

Hixx

In a league where the top 4 or 5 are out of reach due to finances, I would say 10th is pretty damn good.

Realistically where you do you think you should finish? Or could rather.

Depends. If you're Swansea and a few years ago you were in League 2, then yes.

But we aren't Swansea and we spend tens of millions a year.

It isn't working, so why wouldn't we change it?

Zabojnik

So we bought Atalanta's half of Gabbiadini and sold it to Sampdoria; because the cunts don't want to deal with each other.

Good job, Marry. Now stop fucking around with the kids and buy us Diamanti.

Zaza will be sent to Sassuolo. You know what that means, don't you?

berardi.jpg

Domenico Berardi is as good as ours. Fuck Saponetta, this is the next big thing.

ooh...Izvestia is reporting that Zenit have reached terms with Vucinic. Now it's time to deal with Marotta.

BREAKING NEWS!!! I'll be sad to see Mirko go, but that would put us closer to Jovetic, so ... Luciano pls.

Wilbur

Banned
BOVzZOACUAAGGSq.jpg

Guys, I don't think he wants it.

What an odd signing

If it weren't gonna be Newcastle, I'm glad Aubs went to Dortmund instead of tripe like Monaco or Inturd.

Wonder how Klopp will play him. He's a striker/winger so he'll either start on the bench or replace Lewi (will he even be played by Dortmund again if he remains?) or Kuba in the starting 11.

If Dortmund bag someone like De Bruyne or Eriksen, they'll be hot as fuck next season.

Bit worried about Dortmund so far. They haven't strengthened their first team. They've signed Sokratis to replace Santana, Aubameyang to replace Lewa(?) and will be signing Mickey/Eriksen to replace Götze, instead of actually improving the side it's a bit like standing still.

Zabojnik

It's a shame Gabbiadini is no longer gonna be a Juve player, I like him in FIFA.

I hear Zaza is a big prospect though.

Manolo is still a Juve player. Co-ownership deal between us and Samp. Zaza is a prospect, we'll see how big this upcoming season. Apparently Marry & Parry rate him and wanted to see him play in Serie A, even if it's with Sassuolo (likely this year's Pescara). All in all, good stuff from Beppe.

We'll get both Vucinic and Jovetic :p

I can see that happening, actually.

Is Erik Lamela any good?

Better than Cleverley.

Shamoon Hafez ‏@ShamoonHafez 7m
Thiago Alcantara agrees deal to join #MUFC in principle but still negotiating certain details of his contract (PA)

Its so close.

Carbonox

Juve might as well go all #yolo and keep Quagliarella, Vucinic and Matri.

Tevez
Llorente
Jovetic
Quaglierella
Vucinic
Matri
Gabbiadini
Zaza

Take Bendtner back on loan, sign Drogba and bring in Federico Macheda (is he even alive anymore?) just cos.

You'll be the hottest ticket in town.

K1LLER7

Final final offer.

Degod + rooney in exchenge for thiago + valdez+villa. Plus a box of condons. Seems fair
You value DeGOAT and Valdez the same?
I'd rather play Ben Amos :p

Rooney in exhange for Sergi Roberto, Defaloulou and Sanchez.
Rooney comes with a bottle of Abu tears.

Last offer from Woodward, he's a busy man.

Zabojnik

Juve might as well go all #yolo and keep Quagliarella, Vucinic and Matri.

Tevez
Llorente
Jovetic
Quaglierella
Vucinic
Matri
Gabbiadini
Zaza

Take Bendtner back on loan, sign Drogba and bring in Federico Macheda (is he even alive anymore?) just cos.

You'll be the hottest ticket in town.

Forwarding to Beppe.

G-Unit

You value DeGOAT and Valdez the same?
I'd rather play Ben Amos :p

Rooney in exhange for Sergi Roberto, Defaloulou and Sanchez.
Rooney comes with a bottle of Abu tears.

Last offer from Woodward, he's a busy man.

wow wow wow, slow down bro. The only reason we ask for Rooney is since you want thiago, don't come here as we need any of your players... unless you want to sell vidic for cheap :p

K1LLER7

His price is between 20-30 mill.

I'd take him at United.

Skilful, pacey dribbler. Do a swap for Nani + cash I would.
Bit expensive for a 20 year old. How long has he been at Roma?

Nani + Cash seems like a good deal. But with having Zaha, I doubt we'll try for another Winger.

Shamoon Hafez ‏@ShamoonHafez 7m
Thiago Alcantara agrees deal to join #MUFC in principle but still negotiating certain details of his contract (PA)

Its so close.
Is he another Marcelo_Lopez84 :p

K1LLER7

wow wow wow, slow down bro. The only reason we ask for Rooney is since you want thiago, don't come here as we need any of your players... unless you want to sell vidic for cheap :p
Signing Rooney will make Neymar happy. You have to keep him happy :p

If we sign Garay, Vidic might actually be moving on :(
Don't do it Moysey!

Lamela is brilliant, Arsenal have been linked a few times with him. Nani + cash would be a good deal for him.

How much do the Unitedbros value Nani at anyway?

Empty

i have him at £15 million - only 26, lots of champions league experience, can play on either side of a forward line

Peco

Bit expensive for a 20 year old. How long has he been at Roma?

Nani + Cash seems like a good deal. But with having Zaha, I doubt we'll try for another Winger.

Roma paid 20 millions to River for him two years ago, he's one of the greatest next big talents in the world. I love him, before joining Roma we were also interested in signing him, but you know, we're cheap bastards.

The only guy I deem irreplaceable at Man Utd at the moment is DeGea. He managed to perform even with all the negative criticisms thrown at him all throughout the season.

Probably in the top 5 best keepers in the world today.

K1LLER7

Roma paid 20 millions to River for him two years ago, he's one of the greatest next big talents in the world. I love him, before joining Roma we were also interested in signing him, but you know, we're cheap bastards.
Must have seen something in him to pay 20m for a 19 year old back then. Napoli tried to sign him too.

Sounds like most of the top clubs would be interested in him. Meaning we won't get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom