• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Siem de Jong will be fit for the Villa game.
i2jh80atGPQWU.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Welcome to Liverpool

marioshirt.gif

Nope.

Better atmosphere, less BULLSHIT, incomparably good multiplayer systems, parrying is harder to time (far too easy and powerful in DS1), less emphasis on grinding, no cack areas like Blighttown (Black Gulch is the only area that comes close and you literally run through it in less than a minute to the secret bonfire which is 5 seconds away from boss fog), no stupid drops like the one that emits light which is basically a necessity which you had to grind for, it looks better, better hub, more builds felt viable, dual wielding, perfect PC port. Quality of the game doesn't jump off a cliff 60% through.

Dark Souls had better lore, level design and the best bosses of it were better than DS2's best.

But overall, Dark Souls 2's plus points outweigh DS1s.

If I had to play through one of the three Souls games right now it would be DS2.

Oh and just because you pretty much have to add this to posts or people LOSE THEIR MINDS: all imo.

#TeamAllOpinionsAreValid

You guys think it's real?

Nah, it's obviously a joke account

Rockyrock

Don't know how I feel about Balo leaving.

We've been shit the entire time he's been here, but that's certainly not his doing.

At least El Sha will be able to be good again which is a huge plus.

Godan

I like Giroud but its just his record when up against the top 7 team's in the PL think its like 3 goal in 22 game or something which is bad for us when we are supposed to be challenging for the title.

Think Cavani would be great for us.

I like Giroud but its just his record when up against the top 7 team's in the PL think its like 3 goal in 22 game or something which is bad for us when we are supposed to be challenging for the title.

Think Cavani would be great for us.

Cavani would be great for any club playing him as a striker.

noal

Banned
Having just got back from my short break to find a letter from Cumbria police on my doorstep, and thus now being a criminal, I need to get something else off my chest.

Playing FM before I left I had won everything with the FA Cup and CL to come. The game autosaves just before the two finals and by this time I was pretty drunk.

I won the FA Cup with ease then went onto the CL final against Inter (who I have beaten twice in recent finals). Into the second half I was cruising at 1 nil and then my keeper made a balls up and his rating dropped to 4. Then my defender did the same and his dropped to 4. I lost. I was fuming and then it happened...

...I turned the game off without saving.

How can I live with myself footy GAF? I have way too much time invested in this save but I can't play again and lose on purpose either.

I think; Fuck Inter, I'm coming again!

Please don't judge me harshly people; I have to live with the shame.

Herr K

Banned
YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI! YES GALLIANI! FUCK BALOTELLI!

Reds, lads, what where you thinking? Balotelli? You may as well get Matri.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Oh dear. In a moment of weakness I youtube'd some Di Maria vids. I'm afraid I'm on the muppet wagon now.

I dont see how he can come back from saying he wants to leave, RM have already started besmirching him by making it public and brought in two World class players in midfield. I dont see how PSG can afford him while playing fair and no-one else is in for him except us.

I dont feel like a muppet thinking it could happen

I feel like a god

jtb

Banned
Balotelli is a good signing. I don't really think his attitude is that much of a problem, but he is wildly inconsistent. Low risk, high reward. Good for Liverpool.

Damn, apparently United tried to buy Benjamin Mendy from Marseille. Bielsa loves the guy so don't think he would get bought up unless it's an absurd fee. And that we offered Andre Ayew to Newcastle. Another good player but they already have a crap load of wingers and doubt we would put those funds to good use anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom