• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Hey guys hows everyone doing today?

Anything good happen?
wtzgU.gif

Hixx

Bit late, but I agree. I could never get into DS1 like I did with DS2. I prefer 2s level like structure, to the interlinking world of DS1. I like the snappy pace of DS2.

I also really like DS2's combat improvements. I've found the combat to be much more enjoyable.

IMO, DS1 starts extremely strong, but gets worse as the game goes on. While DS2, god the opposite and gets better as the game goes on.

I'm waiting for all 3 dlcs to be released before trying them. I've heard very good things about the first 1.

Also the excellent PC port of 2 does help.

What do you think of the regain health mechanic whilst attacking in Bloodbourne? When I finally saw footage of it, it was way more leanient that I expected. I didn't expect that you would be able to recover as much health, as quickly as you can.

I'm hoping it's just lenient for the demos, even the healing item is very, very fast. Faster than the lifegems!

Arnie

Balotelli will find consistency on Brendan's Battleship.

He'll score the goal to win us the title and reveal a t-shirt saying: "why always us?"

Scum

Lol. I was going to make that joke but there are a handful of people at the pub I'm at that were actually hoping to watch.

Hull is on in an hour which is telling.....

Lol. Joke away. We're losing this game and it won't be worth your viewing time. Hull will probably be more entertaining.

pulga

Banned
Liverbros, don't get excited about Balotelli, please. He's quite shit :/ I'm not even trying to troll, but the man has NEVER lived up to the hype. I dont want to see you heartbroken again, the slip was enough for a lifetime </3

Go_Ly_Dow

Liverbros, don't get excited about Balotelli, please. He's quite shit :/ I'm not even trying to troll, but the man has NEVER lived up to the hype. I dont want to see you heartbroken again, the slip was enough for a lifetime </3

Pulgod hast spoketh

pulga

Banned
I am you melon, I just thought you wanted to know in general what was happening :lol

oh, I thought you were asking for Isco to Liverpool :lol

Since I have you here, how familiar are you with the ticket buying process for a Milan match @ home?

I would have taken Balotelli as back up to Costa at Chelsea if he would accept that. Him being back up would probably cause him to be a cunt again so probably for the best.

dc89

BvlAPzrCUAAPXM_.jpg

Our fans have such a bad history with tattoos. It should be a question when you go into a tattoo parlour, "Do you support City?" "Yes." "Get out."

Salvadora

Only because of previous long term deals set up before his time. He's done well since coming aboard. This is a blow.
I was referring to official tire sponsors in the middle east and such.

Arsenal, as a club, have lagged behind there significantly despite having a global presence.

GQman2121

Banned
Lol. Joke away. We're losing this game and it won't be worth your viewing time. Hull will probably be more entertaining.

Not so fast!

And Hull is actually not on at the bottom of the hour. In fact, none of the Europa matches are on TV here in the US. It's no wonder people don't give a shit about the competition.

Bro,

You see Drogba nominated Eva for the IBC? What a legend

Didier Drogba has nominate Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro to do the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Good man! :D

Club genius. He's been around long enough to know what the people want. The reception she receives during games from supporters is incredibly embarrassing for her I'm sure. I hope she does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom