• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
damn Ive always wanted to be a WAG
AU7Amsc.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This gaffer streaming PoE has been talking and not playing the fucking game for over an hour now

wtf

Have you ever watched a Fifa stream on twtich? You can go literally 3-4 hours without any games being played.

Good thing I like pack openings.

pulga

Banned
1. wind-up merchant
a teaser, especially of gullible people

I guess that fits. ArsenalGAF is easily the most gullible segment of FootyGAF
KuGsj.gif
You throw the shittiest bait at them and they can't help but snap snap snap, like clockwork

Wilbur

Banned
Ended up with 66 points in FPL, not bad.

58. I'm hoping for around 50 a week, so decent start.

Fabregas and Sterling saved me this week. And now I have Chesney in goal for Everton away. Help me forever. Did I beat Fortune in H2H? I must have.

GorillaJu

God every time pulga comes back I think maybe he learned from all the criticism he gets and he'll be less of an obnoxious bully. Maybe he'll stop the inane bickering about meaningless stats and pointless mud flinging and "buh buh buh Real Madrid is better!" Maybe he'll be less mean spirited and behave like an adult instead of a 12 year old in a pissing contest.

Then he comes back every time more pulga than ever.

God every time pulga comes back I think maybe he learned from all the criticism he gets and he'll be less of an obnoxious bully. Maybe he'll stop the inane bickering about meaningless stats and pointless mud flinging and "buh buh buh Real Madrid is better!" Maybe he'll be less mean spirited and behave like an adult instead of a 12 year old in a pissing contest.

At least I'm here this time too :)

valeo

Seeing Cesc carve up for Chelski is going to be tough this season. Really think we shouldve still signed him.

Lightning

Banned
Our marquee signing is a coked up Argentinian who flopped in RUSSIA

Came closer last season than you have for what, five or six years? Who saw that coming

Brendan is the real deal. It's time for me to accept it.
Suarez is goat but now he's gone. Like when Rafa came close and then the club went down the shitter. It's been what, 25 years since Liverpool last won the league? Big club.

Draconian

Arse-GAF getting a bit of attitude since the FA Cup win. Good, that makes things more fun! :p

More fun when the inevitable spring collapse happens you mean. I look forward to the delusions of grandeur when they're near the top of the table at Christmas.

pulga

Banned

I haven't even said anything about your club since I came back you crying nancy

Plus, I was legitimately trying to discuss something for real but ArsenalGAF resorted to personal attacks, so you can pour some oil on a cucumber and do one, boy

I agree with this post. It's tiresome no matter how easy it is to rile up the three stooges.

At least I'm here this time too :)

Everytime facebook pops up and say you have been tagged in a photo I just kind of... Want to hug you. Is this weird?

Wilbur

Banned
morsel pls

Round up FPL

Give us the winners and losers

Let me know if I beat fortune

I can't be fucked to check now

K1LLER7

There's 2 sets of points on the fantasy league thing.

Got 56 on one and 64 on the main points thing.

64 points with Ashley Young and Blackett contributing 1 point between them :(

Blackett is out and Vlaar is in.

Young has 1 more week.

TrueBlue

More fun when the inevitable spring collapse happens you mean. I look forward to the delusions of grandeur when they're near the top of the table at Christmas.

Hey now, we're only one game in. Far too early to call anything yet. I don't wanna do a justjohns :L

Yen

Suarez is goat but now he's gone. Like when Rafa came close and then the club went down the shitter. It's been what, 25 years since Liverpool last won the league? Big club.
It's been how many years since Arsenal won the Champions League/European Cup? Big club.

pulga

Banned
It is fucking astonishing how badly you miss the point.

I understand his point but I don't see why he's the one crying about it.

To me, it's fucking astonishing how you're so much of a baby you can't admit when you were wrong.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rojo also mentioned the fact he's moving to another club Seba Verón played at. 'He told me about them when we played for Estudiantes.'

"He also admires the play and style of Tevez and Heinze"

That would be kinda funny if those were his first words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom