• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavani to Arsenal

Di Maria to PSG

Nobody to United

giphy.gif

Mastadon

Banned
Echo saying Balotelli deal means unlikely any Eto'o deal to go through.

Also saying Balotelli won't go through in time to register for the City game.

Yeah saw that a few minutes after I posted. Borini is an adequate fourth choice striker if he stays. City probably wouldn't be the best place for Balo to make his debut anyway :p

omgkitty

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 10s

Real Madrid have offered Sami Khedira to Arsenal for £12m, reports @johncrossmirror. #AFC

Just do it Arsene. 12m for Khedira. 8m for Manolas. 40 or 50m for Cavani. We could pull that off.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Sam ‏@samuelJayC 10s

Real Madrid have offered Sami Khedira to Arsenal for £12m, reports @johncrossmirror. #AFC

Just do it Arsene. 12m for Khedira. 8m for Manolas. 40 or 50m for Cavani. We could pull that off.

UysvUvc.png

getting some good use out of this today

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 10s

This would be a superb transfer window for us if Arsene and Ivan could pull it off.

Lightning

Banned
Sam ‏@samuelJayC 10s

That's impossible, 60m in transfer fees is fine but both those players would want 10m+ yearly wages and while that's fine for Cavani there's just no way Khedira deserves it regardless of the transfer fee.

omgkitty

That's impossible, 60m in transfer fees is fine but both those players would want 10m+ yearly wages and while that's fine for Cavani there's just no way Khedira deserves it regardless of the transfer fee.

That would be under the impression that Khedira has taken his head out of his ass and come back down to Earth. No one is going to give him what he wants.

jtb

Banned
I don't rate Khedira but he's undeniably an upgrade over who we have now. and if it's 12m, Wenger really can't say no. I don't mind his wage demands as long as we don't give him a particularly long contract. 4 years max please.

omgkitty

Listening to this podcast called The Tuesday Club and he's talking about Sanchez: "At one point Sanchez was running down the right side and slotted the ball in to Giroud and I thought 'last season that pass was to Messi.'"

He's already on about 120k at Real, and he isn't going to be taking a pay cut to join you.

He wanted us to pay him the same as it would take to meet his wages after taxes is what was so crazy. We could pay him 120 but he wanted close to 200k.

K1LLER7

"Breaking from beIN: They say their sources have confirmed to them that Angel Di Maria is edging closer to Man United. #mufc #rmcf"

Edging closer.....

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bein sport saying Di Maria is moving closer to us and other accounts saying that Luis guy has been contacted by us but no bid made.

jtb

Banned
Cavani is a pipe dream, I think, but there's no reason we shouldn't get another midfielder and defender in before the deadline.

but Di Maria... he's clearly available... if the funds are there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom